DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
ok, but what will happen to the repeatable sex scenes, the biggest reason for a game to be a sandbox?
The appeal of these games is the fact that I can basically booty call the chicks, so I'm willing to deal with a few clicks to be able to do so, and why simple VNs with galleries tend to not do it for me.

Musiclover420

Dec 12, 2021
Nah terrible sandbox on that game too.
It's not too bad the first playthrough though parts are annoying, but replaying to make different choices gets very tedious with all the sandbox sequences.

Really wish more of these sandbox games would at least make parts optional so you could skip them for replays instead of needing to grind through them with a guide each time.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I don't really know what to think about this... Author rewrites the content of the original game or what? Isn't better to just continue with the old game? Much less work to do with that, if you ask me... Also the same author that cheated with rating may not be allowed to enalble rating on another game, since it's the same.
This is probably a Zimon alt, since Zimon himself is banned from f95.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I think there is something wrong with this title... I noticed there are three renpy exe's included in the game folder...but only one will actually start the game (CoRBreakVersion.exe), the other exe's do nothing.

Also, I reviewed the scene folder and noticed there is a lot of content (many story frames) that I did not see during my playthrough. And also game suddenly shuts down (closes) right after he demon girl tells MC she loves him, while they are in the bathtub...(instead of going to the main menu).

Reproduces

Modder
Apr 4, 2023
Hi, I am the author of this fan made version, it is my second similar project, for all the information you need just read the developer faq, now I will try to answer your doubts:

Now I hope to see the HHG one
I'm sorry to break the news to you, but HHG was my first choice in trying to do these reconversions, which failed miserably as it was probably the most complex code of the three, maybe I will try again in the future when my knowledge of the code is better.

is it the VN version of champion of realms or will it also have its own content?
it's totally VN, no map, no exploration, just pure plot, the only thing maintained are the game over and the changing of the main menus during progression.

OK, I think there is something wrong with this title... I noticed there are three renpy exe's included in the game folder...but only one will actually start the game (CoRBreakVersion.exe), the other exe's do nothing.

Also, I reviewed the scene folder and noticed there is a lot of content (many story frames) that I did not see during my playthrough. And also game suddenly shuts down (closes) right after he demon girl tells MC she loves him, while they are in the bathtub...(instead of going to the main menu).
For the triple exe, I probably wrote something wrong or copied it wrong, I will have to check.
For the files, I have to finish cleaning up, I only went to the smaller size of one giga at the moment.
Before the build finishes I usually add a SAVE HERE, a closing message and the closing of the game, let me know if you prefer a jump to the main menu instead of a forced close.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
For the triple exe, I probably wrote something wrong or copied it wrong, I will have to check.
For the files, I have to finish cleaning up, I only went to the smaller size of one giga at the moment.
Before the build finishes I usually add a SAVE HERE, a closing message and the closing of the game, let me know if you prefer a jump to the main menu instead of a forced close.
First I wanted to say I appreciate that all the sandbox / mini game crap was removed...(Not a fan of that kind of content)
Also...Normally most Ren'py AVN's just revert to the main screen when all the released content has been completed...not just instantly closes the Ren'py engine down. And, judging by some of the image frames (girls) I mentioned earlier, which wasn't seen in the version I played (the rabbit girls, etc.), it felt like something was wrong with this title...hence why I questioned it.

But, I did notice there is a section on the bottom of my screen called "Events Theatre", which when I clicked on the the second choice (the other choices had no error) it gave me an exception error (Main Girls Events). Was there suppose to be more content in this section of the story?

And...I found right away hard to follow the story because of the centered names, as normally all AVN's I have played always place the names on the left hand side, and not centered. (Sorry if I sound like I'm nitpicking your work, it kind of irritated me.)

screenshot0001.png

(Normally the names are on the left hand side, not centered.)
screenshot0002.png

(Events Theater- Main girl events error)
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('gui/cards/asmedia_tracker_idle.png') at 0x000000002067dbb0>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/asmedia_tracker_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1060, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1847, in render
    cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1844, in sizeit
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 318, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 256, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1105, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 497, in render
    renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) for i in children ]
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 497, in <listcomp>
    renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) for i in children ]
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 885, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    surf = render(child,
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\CoRBreakVersion-0.01-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/asmedia_tracker_idle.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Champion of Realms VN Version 0.01
Wed May 10 08:28:26 2023
[/CODE]

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Reproduces , could you please add release notes of your releases in the future? I do not have any clue how far your progression of the main story / - events is.

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
Good luck with this man. Was a fan of the original game, but idk what's the status on that. I wish you the best o7

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
This project died? I played COR some time ago, I forget the plot and dont wanna play the sandbox again, when i played it ended when i had to name my "team/party"

Reproduces

Modder
Apr 4, 2023
Hi guys, sorry for the long absence, I had some problems and made a mess, summarized, I had lost the original files that I had modified, when I tried to re-download the game something in the code didn't work anymore, so the only solution I had left was to redo the whole project from scratch. The will to fix my mistake came to me these days, I restored the VN version to its original state and added new events, also I put back in the translations that had been deleted and re-established the Theater from where you can review the events of the game, I don't know if the saves will still work, but starting over won't be a big problem since the game was at the beginning.
Below is a detailed list of the new events:
Asmedia: Portals, Problematic drink
Heramael: Clarification, Wet noises, The real guy
Estia: Cold Night, Back to school, Murky waters
Izanami: Strong will, Portals and seals, New visits, Oriental festival
Cleos: Fast reading, Helping the knowledge, Unfindable book
I hope everything works correctly as before, enjoy the new version, probably in two weeks the next one will arrive.