Unity Converting MBM to Mobile?

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-15-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/
game in question ^

First things first I am a total noob so I would appreciate your patience with my questions hhh
anyway, I was wondering if it was possible to convert the game into a mobile game? It basically only uses the mouse so gameplay-wise it wouldn't need much fiddling I imagine,
I was thinking of decompiling everything and then re-packaging it into a mobile format after changing all of the pointers to touch inputs.

How feasible would this be? Perhaps decompiling isn't even necessary?

Sep 19, 2022
not at all feasible, for that technically you have to redo the game

to do this you would have to somehow get the game files (and mostly the programs that decompile will give it all scrambled) let's say you got it then you have to pass it to Unity and if when you open the project comes out with errors or that there are missing components then you will have to fix them (which is already very difficult) but let's say that everything is fine then you have to pass it from windows to android, Unity has that option but to do this in a project like this and more the one you mention will surely break something and I hope you know C# well because you will have to study the code and check if there are functions or mouse when running the game because otherwise you would have to program it.

and that and other things, such as that you can break the save system, that it is poorly optimized...

Reactions: osanaiko

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
not at all feasible, for that technically you have to redo the game

to do this you would have to somehow get the game files (and mostly the programs that decompile will give it all scrambled) let's say you got it then you have to pass it to Unity and if when you open the project comes out with errors or that there are missing components then you will have to fix them (which is already very difficult) but let's say that everything is fine then you have to pass it from windows to android, Unity has that option but to do this in a project like this and more the one you mention will surely break something and I hope you know C# well because you will have to study the code and check if there are functions or mouse when running the game because otherwise you would have to program it.

and that and other things, such as that you can break the save system, that it is poorly optimized...
thanks for letting me know T_T

Hndgjy

Sep 19, 2022
Try this
Join this discord for more info
Basically it's wine but on mobile. Only runs 64 bit and you need a good procesador