3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
Am I imagining things or does that girl turn into a futa?
THIS IS MY SHIT
At the end of the first arc, when you choose to kill the guy, you will turn to futa and the game will continue. If you choose the other, the game leads to a bad end. Well, that means you want to play the game you have to turn to futa.. :<

• Wow
Reactions: Stretta

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone knows similar games with heavy body transformation (futa optional) as corruption ?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Something I've been wondering about MTL is what its trying to translate when it says crap about being an eagle:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Umbreen

Feb 12, 2020
I see futa, massive tits, and fetishes that really make my dong extend for eternity, I will fucking play this masterpiece (i hope it's good)
fcf.png

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
This is actually pretty good. The only complaint I have is about the machine translation. Otherwise it's great.

Edit - So I've been checking some of the creator's other works in dlsite. Is his other RPG Imanohime Princess of the Horny monster available here?

Last edited:

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Its hilarious how this art is so ugly and at the same time, so beautiful. There comes a time when the japanese art its so generic, so void of originality, that even Breast Mafia becomes the most incredible artist in the hentai market.

Marvelous.

Reactions: Darvlinig

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Oh cool, another game ruined by a machine translation. That MTL tag can't come soon enough so I can ignore all these games people ruin by "translating" them.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Hot! I love sluttifying transformations. Too few games with extreme protagonist BE around. Not much for futa, but I recognise the artist enough to know it was inevitable. Ahh well, sounds like the translation is a mess anyway. Might as well decrypt the game to check the art out, at least.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes