Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
hello

- scenes with heels?
- animated ?
- tentacles in future update ?
I'm impressed with your dogged focus and persistent dedication to your kink, man. I've seen you pop up maybe less than a dozen times around the forum, but it's always only asking about heels and tentacles. Keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Right near "Kitty Kove", "Doomhaven", "Momma's ville" and "Twin Peaks". Other games from our fair state ... :)

PS - I'm only joking - as I made all those up :)
Actually, the Twin Peaks TV show was filmed not far from where I live. I have been to the hotel at the top of the waterfall and I have been to the dinner where they have a "Darn good cup of coffee". It still looks exactly the same.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
WeLoveMonsters
I didn't see the daz version of this, but y'all have done fantastic work with HS. Some of the better work I've seen. Great job!

I did find a few of the ATL images a little jarring. I added some transitions that make a few of them easier on the my eyes. I don't know if anyone else felt that way, but thought I'd suggest you try them yourself if you wanted to implement something like these:

Code:
image sarahgymwalk:
    "firstch6.webp"
    pause 0.5
    "firstch7.webp" with Dissolve(0.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.0
    "firstch8.webp" with Dissolve(1.5,time_warp=_warper.easein_quint)

image avachairspin:
    "firstch20.webp"
    pause 1.0
    "firstch21.webp" with Dissolve(0.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.0
    "firstch22.webp" with Fade(0.25, 0.1, 0.25, color="#110F0D")
    pause 1.0

image sarahpaceanim:
    "firstch35.webp" with Dissolve(1.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.25
    "firstch36.webp" with Dissolve(1.5,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.5
    "firstch37.webp" with Dissolve(1.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.25
    repeat

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
WeLoveMonsters
I didn't see the daz version of this, but y'all have done fantastic work with HS. Some of the better work I've seen. Great job!

I did find a few of the ATL images a little jarring. I added some transitions that make a few of them easier on the my eyes. I don't know if anyone else felt that way, but thought I'd suggest you try them yourself if you wanted to implement something like these:

Code:
image sarahgymwalk:
    "firstch6.webp"
    pause 0.5
    "firstch7.webp" with Dissolve(0.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.0
    "firstch8.webp" with Dissolve(1.5,time_warp=_warper.easein_quint)

image avachairspin:
    "firstch20.webp"
    pause 1.0
    "firstch21.webp" with Dissolve(0.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.0
    "firstch22.webp" with Fade(0.25, 0.1, 0.25, color="#110F0D")
    pause 1.0

image sarahpaceanim:
    "firstch35.webp" with Dissolve(1.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.25
    "firstch36.webp" with Dissolve(1.5,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.5
    "firstch37.webp" with Dissolve(1.75,time_warp=_warper.ease_quint)
    pause 1.25
    repeat
There is no more Daz version. The demo was created in both to allow the community to vote on which path we'd choose forward. HS overwhelmingly won so Ch. 1 is the first step to HS only mode. This is an easy fix. If we have people who would like a better transition for those, I can implement this in the next release.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Actually, the Twin Peaks TV show was filmed not far from where I live. I have been to the hotel at the top of the waterfall and I have been to the dinner where they have a "Darn good cup of coffee". It still looks exactly the same.
I knew it was either Oregon or Washington, didn't remember where as there was no IMDB in the 90's :) Guess I can retroactively look it up now.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Thank you WeLoveMonsters for the amazing WIP game you've brought us so far.

You've seen my review already, so you know that I like it, but man.. honestly I had a lot of fun so far playing it. I just finished testing the Daz version too, and while I know this has been decided already, just want to say that the Honey Select 2 version of the game brings forth a lot more variety, the zombies can all look different, animations feel like they were smoother too. I just overall like the HS version a lot more

I can't wait for the next release, you got me excited to see how the story unfolds. That ending, I knew it would happen considering how the contagion seems to be transmitted, but still, man.. chef kiss

I will wait patiently for the continuation of this story, see what adventures both sisters get themselves in.

• Love
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

Log_Launcher

Jan 23, 2022
you fuckin absolute legend wth is this god tier demo? i didnt know that i could enjoy a short game like this it brought a smile to me, its so good hopefully you keep up the goodwork and not overwork yourself:LUL:

• Love
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes