4.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 5, 2021
Here below is a NTR-Removal modification for the Redhead ending.
Alright, Spoilers on the Redhead ending ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also this has the "Endings" button in the girls screen which can be used to access threesome-foursome and daughter scenes after you finish the girls.
(Please note that I used the Compressed version when making the mod. If the file extensions were changed during compression, that may mean that the mod won't work with the regular version of the game.)
Any chance you could make this for the full version as well? The images don't seem to work for that one, but work with compressed version.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
i can get the loving wife but, no mother ending for burnette can't figure out what I'm missing
Same here. Can anyone provide the walkthrough for all possible endings for all of them? I haven't played the red head but tried to complete brunet and blond. I always get either broken slave/pet or loving wife for both (mother only for blond). Can you get other endings as well? If yes, how?

• Hey there
Reactions: thegrimromantic
Feb 4, 2021
Minor HTML fixes below, plus a guide (WIP).

Consent 0.3.3

Includes path fixes and edits. Now contains empty "assets" folder for clearer assembly with packs.

Consent 0.3.3 Guide (WIP)

A more sophisticated hint system is planned for a future release but trial implementation hasn't been satisfactory so far, so for replayability's sake, here are general descriptions for each stage and the wife-specific conditions to all unlockable scenes and videos... I'll update if some have escaped me.

Last edited:

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
I know this is an annoying question but can anyone tell me where to find the full video from Relief-blonde_sub_02

I have tried porstarbyface but no luck.

bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone know the source for the vidoes of the blonde when shes working at the resturant or the hotel?

Feb 4, 2021
I know this is an annoying question but can anyone tell me where to find the full video from Relief-blonde_sub_02
Goes by Candy from Powershotz.

Anyone know the source for the vidoes of the blonde when shes working at the resturant or the hotel?
Bitchslapped, mostly slave #101.

Does anyone know who plaything_brunette_sub and anal_brunette_sub are?
Hazel from Powershotz for the anal brunette. The brunette plaything's name escapes me but she's prolific, sometimes blonde.

Reactions: DAXypher

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
The Brunette Pack or others necessary with game? its there lighter version? Or can we play without it. :cautious:

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
Just to clarify, only the brunette blonde and redhead are currently available options, right?
The other 3 are planned for future versions of the game?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The redhead ending sucks tbh. I don't want incest and I don't want any weird ass NTR associated with it, I wish the dev just gave an earlier ending.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Ok gonna need a word for word how to get red head pregnant walk through everything i try does not work

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes