• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
where is the goblin girl after ive taken her?
Did you hit continue after beating the boss? I hit retreat cause i thought I didn't wanna risk dying but you have to hit continue to "finish" the dungeon.

Also it turns out I really like this game.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
It's really not. That's literally just how she draws and does things. I had commissioned her to do some art for me in D&D, she made my character in just 20 minutes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: its really hard not to take offense here, since I've known her for years and seen how she just does things through previous games and this now. If you want to keep throwing shade at her, I can't really stop you, but it's pretty much an ass thing she doesn't deserve.
Oh, I totally wasn't knocking her as an artist, and that OC you posted is very well done. I was just expressing that typically, variations in style like that are red flags. Wasn't even an indictment on this game-- was just a statement that it's a common practice and this is how you tell. Although, I admit, I still can't get past the uncanniness of the SDT image. I mean, that's not reference material, that's not art style variance, that is Super Deepthroat.

I honestly wasn't throwing shade, at all. It was mere observation. I am sorry that I caused offense, though my opinion hasn't much changed.

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
In general, I liked the game, but a lot of things should be fixed. However, for a demo, most of the things looks pretty good.

- When you encounter a merchant in the dungeons, you can't see the description of the items he's selling. I tried right click on it, but it's not working. So basically you're buying cat in the sack unless you know what these items are.
- The most important thing that I'm missing is change speed of battle. Enemies cast spells and attack very slow, it's get annoying very fast.
- I'm also missing an option to control over dialogues, so I could make them appear instantly and skip them. Or make them appear fully after you click the mouse. It's especially important if you read them already, and you don't want to wait for all the text to appear.
- Bleeding effects and other prolonged damage effects are too powerful. Usually in most turn based games such effects decreasing their efficiency each turn, such as divide on 2 for example. Otherwise, it can create situations where either enemies or NPC become too overpowered. Such enemies I encountered in mountains, two birds that can hit you with bleed on 18 points. For one turn I got affliction that cost me 36 hp each turn and I have only 100 hp. I didn't find any bandages or skills that can't stop these effects. Either way, this should be nerfed.
- As the previous point about different effects and states suggests, the game lacks more options for consumables. 1 potion slot is ridiculous. There should be more things that will allow you to both strengthen yourself and remove negative states.
- The game has very high prices for literally everything and rewards for quests are very small though. Mostly you get money if you get rare items and sell them. At the same time, most merchants offer extremely weak items, mostly of gray quality. Mercenaries are also insanely expensive. The game needs cheap early mercenaries of lower ranks and progression of items from merchants, depending on the number of dungeons completed.
- Knight's passive skill "Might" not working correctly. It's boost your hp depending on how much weight you're carrying, but this bonus only applying as missing health as battle starts. So instead of having improved health, you're always starting wounded.
- Faced a bug when I found "drow's footwear" legendary item and it's duped. I have to confess that I abused it a bit just to get more money and see what the game can offer, but you can't even sell it properly because it still stays in your inventory. So now I can open a drow shoe store with 170 pairs...
- UI is bad, so it's hard to navigate. Not sure if the dev be able to rework it fully, as navigating through all these menus is kinda pain.
- I liked the blowjob minigame, which is a rip-off from superblowjob, but I think it's still need some polishing. Especially in control area, so you could use your mouse to control girl's head. It's also very easy to interrupt the blowjob animation, all you have to do is click the mouse. This causes that when the cum bar is full you can't cum in her mouth, she stops sucking as soon as you click the mouse (well, maybe it's possible and just I didn't figure out how to do that). In addition, as I understood, all girls will have this same minigame, which kinda kills their individuality. I think it would be better if they had different minigames and with different angle and sex positions.
1-He's a shady merchant, don't trust him.
2-You can turn off animations in battle to speed it up
3-Eh... I wrote the dialogue system from scratch so it cant do any of that fancy stuff :<
4-There's a lot of things that are op, but usually you can alter your build to counter it. For example recovery removes bleeding and other afflictions at the start of every turn. But i get that it might be a bit rough if multiple enemies apply heavy bleed at the same time.
5-Might works as intended but I agree it looks a bit weird lol. Higher max-health is useful for %-based healing and similar stuff. However, I will consider changing it for the sake of not throwing ppl off :p
6-Never heard anyone have that issue before... I doubt it has anything to do with the specific item though.
7- If you have any UI suggestions I might be able to improve it.
8-Ofc it'd be nice to have unique mini-games for all characters but each one takes 3-4 weeks to complete. There will be unique non-animated lewds added for all the girls in the future though :)

Reactions: Gabaw

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
It's really not. That's literally just how she draws and does things. I had commissioned her to do some art for me in D&D, she made my character in just 20 minutes:
edit: its really hard not to take offense here, since I've known her for years and seen how she just does things through previous games and this now. If you want to keep throwing shade at her, I can't really stop you, but it's pretty much an ass thing she doesn't deserve.
I appreciate the support lol
I do reference stuff sometimes, but ur right that the bj-animation was done from scratch

• Hey there
Reactions: Gabaw and Sorreah

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Cant play, for whatever reason I get to the character creation screen and there is no way to click confirm. (Selected class, pic, and typed in name).

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Cant play, for whatever reason I get to the character creation screen and there is no way to click confirm. (Selected class, pic, and typed in name).
Left click to choose main class, and right click on another icon to choose secondary.

This is also a note to dev. It took me time as well to figure out what should I do. Should make simply choose everything by clicking left mouse.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Nice demo, and good luck with your game.

Wait... what's that? There, in the distance. Do you see it? It's... It's... a Euler Manipulation Gizmo! Oh no, Unity's coming for unjust monetary recompense! Quickly, hide in the one place they'll never look - the quality control department :KEK:

Jarnut

Jan 5, 2021
TEXT WALL WARNING.

Played the game and during gameplay started writing this comment as minor complaints popped up, but it bloated into mini bug report, given that the developer has apparently graced us with their presence.

Gameplay observations:

Really hoping for some permanent stat boosting in exchange for money, because carry weight is ridiculous.
I have found "Nefferlear grand- lance" that weights 280 when i have 240 by default. Never mind the "Redstone helm" that weights 400 alone.
I had an amulet "Deep-sea ward" that weighted 227 units. Description claimed it to be cumbersome (no shit. Its heavier than a mallet at 200 and lighter than sledgehammer at 300) seeing how amulets are in 10 unit range I hope that's accidental key press when setting weight.

Sure, with bunch of carry increasing items (strength or carrycap) you can get the item but it requires you specialize your equipment on carry weight and to get lucky in finding correct effect in correct item slot item (get helmet of the ox but need the gained carryweight for another helmet so can't switch for preferred helmet)

I agree with earlier comment that there should be more potion slots. Heck as an alchemist it is stupid not to use the free pots every turn because you might get something useful for the situation (not to speak of the free action of using potion every turn). No such luck for other classes who have to pick single potion and hope it helps them through the fight. If they even have correct potion given how small inventory is in stores along with the high price.
Getting multiple potion slots would make alchemist bit more tactical too if he'd get potions for like 3 slots max, instead of chugging them like it's happy hour because he has single slot for potions and current potion is not useful.

I too agree with earlier comment that there should be skip text option without blindly selecting answers.

Hydromancer skills seems to be kinda weird (exept tidal wave and ice spike), because casting spells causing freezing on caster which slow them down, in addition of enemy hydromancers freezing you. Giving enemies more turns to beat your snowman ass. Healing gives you damp risking cold & lighting damage boosted against you. Need a way to get rid of damp and frozen when necessary ...you know without murdering yourself with Shatter. Maybe just getting reduction on slow effect for hydromancer as class trait.
Drizzle is useless alone at 3% of max hp a turn to 40 hp is nothing. 3 hp regeneration (dunno how that math works I think 1.2 hp would be correct for 3% of 40hp) is good for 1vs1 weak minion but when bunch of monsters beat you for 3 hp each (negate to 1 with ice armor but freeze your ass) or when stronger enemies hit you for 10 and above hp you have no way to fight the damage you get. heck even 118 hp is only getting 6 regeneration. And its not like you can just turn back at boss room door to get R&R before fighting the boss, no you have to fight the gauntlet to get to the boss and fight them as battered as you were from last fights. All in all I find it weird how hydromancer has skills that debuff himself. Compared to other caster classes the abilities do not seem that powerful to warrant a "permanent" debuff.

I despise limitations for usable equipment in rpgs, so cleric is limiting loot usability. Funnily enough when I tested the class, they can still draw blood by using bladed weapons with bleeding effect. Stack up bleeding with every strike which does not break piety because no damage is done from the strike due massive melee debuff from holding bladed weapon. Enemy takes bleeding damage on his own turn.
Also given how piety only increases if you do not damage (which also wipes all gained piety, urgh) there should be "free" moves (no mana or hp cost) or wait (pray?) option. Heck have the cleric be a flagellant gaining piety from self whipping/beating.

I didn't test too much the random hit abilities like magic missile and wild swing, but to me they seem to be not hit nearly enough to warrant the wasted turn and mana.

Mercenary companions are way too expensive, especially how they die permanently with only few classes even able to help with healing and you can't escape from bad combat scenario. Also they are not very smart with caster hitting things in melee or using healing on pc who is barely injured compared to them.

Girls:

Wooing the girls with gifts is slooooooow as hell and also expensive (I suppose this is trying to simulate reality).
Really? Giving 1 gift to 1 girl a day? Why not give all girls gifts and increase the effect of gifts? Also doing the deed with them does not increase love? Ouch.

the acts with girls are pretty bland with not much difference between girls (asides the skin) or purpose seeing how you can just skip them and get the buff. You just click and the act happens. Sure you can set the depth/speed with slider but all else is automated.
Super deepthroat is being mentioned and I too saw resemblance and it had dialog to spice up the act, maybe try that?

What does the heart do next to the love bar? Clicking it does pump it but nothing else.

Bugs:

I seem to lose class traits in combat when a cleric (me or ally) casts cleanse on me. Suddenly cleric class does not generate piety for example, which is quite alarming in middle of combat. I only see bonus traits from items survive the cleansing. The traits return when starting new combat encounter.

For some reason enemy type "Defiled" lose their hp when they cast dark blessing healing the lost hp and then they spam the dark blessing. I guess to heal the damage that they can't ever heal or they cast it on allies killing themselves from the damage. I was kinda expecting them to boost up to godlike if left alone too long, but the hp loss causes them to be non-issue along with their boost doing nothing amazing to their offensive or defensive power.

One of the guild knights (third I fought I think) is a big white square (lacking sprite?) they have 100 def 100 mag def 10 dodge and cast riposte for 10 thorns it that helps identifying.

I seem to drop from fullscreen to windowed when I leave my house after adventure and if I have higher resolution than small when i alt+enter to fullscreen again, the next time I return from adventure the UI seems to drop a bit downwards revealing sky and house roof (buildings window in right corner shows too which is normally hidden by day counter) in the town and messes up combat UI with lines going over textbox.

19 mouse clicks anywhere on the town view causes the screen goes black for moment and there is a sound effect but I notice nothing different.

Don't know if intentional but during adventure you select stats button there are three buttons to select. One opens inventory, the other two buttons both open the same food eating page (in town these two buttons open skills and companion menu)

The fuck action with girls had (invisible)mouse cursor placed a lot more to the right than the cock, so aiming was difficult. (When "correctly" positioned I was moving the speed slider up and down wondering why nothing is happening)

Positive reinforcement so its not all complaints:

Multiclassing and their skills are nice and give multiple playthroughs with different combinations (Although only 6 skill slots and 9 skills / tree gets bit limiting given you get 2 trees minimum)

Loot is nice with lots of effects and variety in power. There are even descriptions for the items, some with in-game lore on rarer items. The effort is appreciated.

I like the art: Characters look nice, heck even the random enemies have good looking girls there (HINT HINT). Also the fairy is cute but no possibilities for her yet.

Effects look good: especially like the fireball animation its amazing! Love how enemies that die disappear during the explosion animation, leaving nothing but smoke behind (Some other games just do the spell effect, count the damage and then enemy fades away. Eugh. That also slows down the fight). Also nice bit of detail for the pc portrait to start getting damaged when near death I like the vomit/bleed effect when something is effected by a DoT.

Writing is decent (didn't spot typos): First meeting with Cara had potential for sub route but that dldn't go anywhere. Lack of choices as in there seems to be only 1 correct dialog option to get love points. Other options serve no point but be a fake choice. You can be asshole or kind and no one cares after the choice dialog ends. Multiple actual options would make replays refreshing. I understand that this would obviously multiply the amount of text that needs to be written for all scenarios and thus might not be feasible.

Music is nice I like that different areas have their own theme. Town has nice calm theme.

Still some complaints bled through sorry. Well, if its any consolation I played it all day so it is a good demo.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Huh, so playing for royal knight was the right call from my side. Never had problem with a weight and could obliterate everything when I got spear and spiked shield that damage every attacker :p

Actually, legendary items can turn tables pretty much. Like I found legendary armor that gives me additional 100 hp plus 10~ physical and magic defense. Combine it with class skill Might and I have around 200 HP. It will be interesting to see some new enemies in future dungeons who could beat my tank.

As for the girls, I noticed that there are some gifts they like more. For example, I gave food to the goblin girl, and it greatly increased her affinity towards me. I unlocked the second scene with penetration and assume it will be the same for all other girls. The dev said it takes time to make them, but Jeez... I would always prefer quality to quantity. After seeing these scenes, there's nothing to make me excited to look forward to scenes with other characters. They'll be the same, and I've already seen them. I probably wouldn't mind similar scenes that much if the graphic were outstanding like in some of these Unreal Engine games, but sadly here is not the case. But the combat and game system is interesting, if it polished this would become a good RPG.

I should also mention what I didn't like. Despite the fact that we create a character manually, have all the prerequisites to see this game as a rpg, all the dialog resolution of situations with girls is terribly linear. This, frankly, disappointed me a lot. In fact, in some events we are simply not given any other options and there is only one correct answer. This means that there is basically no roleplay.

Also, I wanted to point out that I thought it was a bit odd that essentially all the captured girls serves only as fuck material. Which in addition is only achieved through romantic relationships and gifts. No alternatives and no possibility of subduing them in any other way. Also, why not make them companions in the future or find some use of them in the city? I honestly find it questionable fun to just keep a horde of powerful warrior girls just for sex. Yeah, and it must be super humiliating for them too.

Last edited:

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
TEXT WALL WARNING.

Played the game and during gameplay started writing this comment as minor complaints popped up, but it bloated into mini bug report, given that the developer has apparently graced us with their presence.

Gameplay observations:

Really hoping for some permanent stat boosting in exchange for money, because carry weight is ridiculous.
I have found "Nefferlear grand- lance" that weights 280 when i have 240 by default. Never mind the "Redstone helm" that weights 400 alone.
I had an amulet "Deep-sea ward" that weighted 227 units. Description claimed it to be cumbersome (no shit. Its heavier than a mallet at 200 and lighter than sledgehammer at 300) seeing how amulets are in 10 unit range I hope that's accidental key press when setting weight.

Sure, with bunch of carry increasing items (strength or carrycap) you can get the item but it requires you specialize your equipment on carry weight and to get lucky in finding correct effect in correct item slot item (get helmet of the ox but need the gained carryweight for another helmet so can't switch for preferred helmet)

I agree with earlier comment that there should be more potion slots. Heck as an alchemist it is stupid not to use the free pots every turn because you might get something useful for the situation (not to speak of the free action of using potion every turn). No such luck for other classes who have to pick single potion and hope it helps them through the fight. If they even have correct potion given how small inventory is in stores along with the high price.
Getting multiple potion slots would make alchemist bit more tactical too if he'd get potions for like 3 slots max, instead of chugging them like it's happy hour because he has single slot for potions and current potion is not useful.

I too agree with earlier comment that there should be skip text option without blindly selecting answers.

Hydromancer skills seems to be kinda weird (exept tidal wave and ice spike), because casting spells causing freezing on caster which slow them down, in addition of enemy hydromancers freezing you. Giving enemies more turns to beat your snowman ass. Healing gives you damp risking cold & lighting damage boosted against you. Need a way to get rid of damp and frozen when necessary ...you know without murdering yourself with Shatter. Maybe just getting reduction on slow effect for hydromancer as class trait.
Drizzle is useless alone at 3% of max hp a turn to 40 hp is nothing. 3 hp regeneration (dunno how that math works I think 1.2 hp would be correct for 3% of 40hp) is good for 1vs1 weak minion but when bunch of monsters beat you for 3 hp each (negate to 1 with ice armor but freeze your ass) or when stronger enemies hit you for 10 and above hp you have no way to fight the damage you get. heck even 118 hp is only getting 6 regeneration. And its not like you can just turn back at boss room door to get R&R before fighting the boss, no you have to fight the gauntlet to get to the boss and fight them as battered as you were from last fights. All in all I find it weird how hydromancer has skills that debuff himself. Compared to other caster classes the abilities do not seem that powerful to warrant a "permanent" debuff.

I despise limitations for usable equipment in rpgs, so cleric is limiting loot usability. Funnily enough when I tested the class, they can still draw blood by using bladed weapons with bleeding effect. Stack up bleeding with every strike which does not break piety because no damage is done from the strike due massive melee debuff from holding bladed weapon. Enemy takes bleeding damage on his own turn.
Also given how piety only increases if you do not damage (which also wipes all gained piety, urgh) there should be "free" moves (no mana or hp cost) or wait (pray?) option. Heck have the cleric be a flagellant gaining piety from self whipping/beating.

I didn't test too much the random hit abilities like magic missile and wild swing, but to me they seem to be not hit nearly enough to warrant the wasted turn and mana.

Mercenary companions are way too expensive, especially how they die permanently with only few classes even able to help with healing and you can't escape from bad combat scenario. Also they are not very smart with caster hitting things in melee or using healing on pc who is barely injured compared to them.

Girls:

Wooing the girls with gifts is slooooooow as hell and also expensive (I suppose this is trying to simulate reality).
Really? Giving 1 gift to 1 girl a day? Why not give all girls gifts and increase the effect of gifts? Also doing the deed with them does not increase love? Ouch.

the acts with girls are pretty bland with not much difference between girls (asides the skin) or purpose seeing how you can just skip them and get the buff. You just click and the act happens. Sure you can set the depth/speed with slider but all else is automated.
Super deepthroat is being mentioned and I too saw resemblance and it had dialog to spice up the act, maybe try that?

What does the heart do next to the love bar? Clicking it does pump it but nothing else.

Bugs:

I seem to lose class traits in combat when a cleric (me or ally) casts cleanse on me. Suddenly cleric class does not generate piety for example, which is quite alarming in middle of combat. I only see bonus traits from items survive the cleansing. The traits return when starting new combat encounter.

For some reason enemy type "Defiled" lose their hp when they cast dark blessing healing the lost hp and then they spam the dark blessing. I guess to heal the damage that they can't ever heal or they cast it on allies killing themselves from the damage. I was kinda expecting them to boost up to godlike if left alone too long, but the hp loss causes them to be non-issue along with their boost doing nothing amazing to their offensive or defensive power.

One of the guild knights (third I fought I think) is a big white square (lacking sprite?) they have 100 def 100 mag def 10 dodge and cast riposte for 10 thorns it that helps identifying.

I seem to drop from fullscreen to windowed when I leave my house after adventure and if I have higher resolution than small when i alt+enter to fullscreen again, the next time I return from adventure the UI seems to drop a bit downwards revealing sky and house roof (buildings window in right corner shows too which is normally hidden by day counter) in the town and messes up combat UI with lines going over textbox.

19 mouse clicks anywhere on the town view causes the screen goes black for moment and there is a sound effect but I notice nothing different.

Don't know if intentional but during adventure you select stats button there are three buttons to select. One opens inventory, the other two buttons both open the same food eating page (in town these two buttons open skills and companion menu)

The fuck action with girls had (invisible)mouse cursor placed a lot more to the right than the cock, so aiming was difficult. (When "correctly" positioned I was moving the speed slider up and down wondering why nothing is happening)

Positive reinforcement so its not all complaints:

Multiclassing and their skills are nice and give multiple playthroughs with different combinations (Although only 6 skill slots and 9 skills / tree gets bit limiting given you get 2 trees minimum)

Loot is nice with lots of effects and variety in power. There are even descriptions for the items, some with in-game lore on rarer items. The effort is appreciated.

I like the art: Characters look nice, heck even the random enemies have good looking girls there (HINT HINT). Also the fairy is cute but no possibilities for her yet.

Effects look good: especially like the fireball animation its amazing! Love how enemies that die disappear during the explosion animation, leaving nothing but smoke behind (Some other games just do the spell effect, count the damage and then enemy fades away. Eugh. That also slows down the fight). Also nice bit of detail for the pc portrait to start getting damaged when near death I like the vomit/bleed effect when something is effected by a DoT.

Writing is decent (didn't spot typos): First meeting with Cara had potential for sub route but that dldn't go anywhere. Lack of choices as in there seems to be only 1 correct dialog option to get love points. Other options serve no point but be a fake choice. You can be asshole or kind and no one cares after the choice dialog ends. Multiple actual options would make replays refreshing. I understand that this would obviously multiply the amount of text that needs to be written for all scenarios and thus might not be feasible.

Music is nice I like that different areas have their own theme. Town has nice calm theme.

Still some complaints bled through sorry. Well, if its any consolation I played it all day so it is a good demo.
Thx for the taking the time to give me some feedback ^^

1. Yea the crystals that you can loot are intended to substitute permanent stat-increases. They scale significantly from dungeon to dungeon.
2. I don't really like to have items locked between certain classes, so it's weight related instead. Using lighter weapons would serve no purpose if you could easily afford to equip all heavier weapons from the start. The rouge for example would be very overpowered if it could equip heavy weapons easily.
3 Some items are randomly generated(the blue ones) and don't always make sense :p
4 Yea... I'll have to reconsider potion slots in the next bigger update. I'm just confused as I've had a hard time to get players to use consumables in the past. I think planning potions and stuff like that is fun. Would also make room for an additional skill-slot
5 The skip text has already been fixed in some of the later patches. ^^
6 Mmm perhaps the hydromancer is a bit clunky. It's very powerful in best case scenarios after a bit of setup, but perhaps it's a little undertuned in other situations. I'm not sure if I missed adding it to the tool-tip but shatter deals greatly reduced damage to yourself, so combined with a spell that increases your ice resistance you can get rid of your freeze. I should probably make that more obvious somehow.
7 I think some limitations can be fun. It's kinda what gives classes a unique feel, otherwise there might be some strategy that is always good. Also circumventing the limitation of the cleric with stuff like poison and bleed is smart i think :)
8 Yea i should maybe double the power of a lot of random moves. They feel bad atm.
9 Mercenaries are a late-game luxury. The content can be cleared by all classes without utilizing that feature.

_________

10 Doing the act raises their level for sure, but only once per day. Also if you find gifts that they like the process is a lot faster. If you don't like the trial and error they give some hints if you ask them :)
11 There will be more unique stuff for each girl in the next big update.
12 I just thought it was cute :p

________

13 Yea cleanse just removes all buffs. I was hoping that'd could be used in an interesting way. But maybe it'd be better if it skipped past class related buffs. :|
14 The defiled are kinda sad on their own as their skills cost health to cast and they can't really utilize their own buffs. I should consider having enemies that cast buffs stop targeting themselves so much.
15- Fixed in later patches
16- eh... i would do all resolution changes from the main-menu, the logic for how to handle it gets done there.
17- I'm not sure what that means :3
18- Yea... i think I intended to put something else there... hmm.
19 - Fixed in later pathes.

________

20 Nice, I was really hoping the classes would feel different to play :)
21 Yea I would've liked to do art for them too. But like... 2 hours per item for 500 items would be an extra 1000 hours :{
22 Thank you ^^ But doing extra stuff for the enemies isnt a priority. I think it'd be better to add more stuff to the main cast than spread yourself too thin
23 Thx, it was kinda fun to learn and not something I could really make in flash.
24 Mmm, the dialogue is pretty hard to write for this, since it has to fit in a really specific context. I agree that there's some ludonarrative dissonance when you talk about killing this evil enemy and then just take her home instead. But like... should I just allow the player to kill her? :/
Your choices greatly affect her love level though. So while it doesnt affect future dialogue it affects how quickly you level her up. Some girls you can kinda avoid the gift mechanic by doing this instead :)
25 nice ^^

Reactions: Jarnut

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Huh, so playing for royal knight was the right call from my side. Never had problem with a weight and could obliterate everything when I got spear and spiked shield that damage every attacker :p

Actually, legendary items can turn tables pretty much. Like I found legendary armor that gives me additional 100 hp plus 10~ physical and magic defense. Combine it with class skill Might and I have around 200 HP. It will be interesting to see some new enemies in future dungeons who could beat my tank.

As for the girls, I noticed that there are some gifts they like more. For example, I gave food to the goblin girl, and it greatly increased her affinity towards me. I unlocked the second scene with penetration and assume it will be the same for all other girls. The dev said it takes time to make them, but Jeez... I would always prefer quality to quantity. After seeing these scenes, there's nothing to make me excited to look forward to scenes with other characters. They'll be the same, and I've already seen them. I probably wouldn't mind similar scenes that much if the graphic were outstanding like in some of these Unreal Engine games, but sadly here is not the case. But the combat and game system is interesting, if it polished this would become a good RPG.

I should also mention what I didn't like. Despite the fact that we create a character manually, have all the prerequisites to see this game as a rpg, all the dialog resolution of situations with girls is terribly linear. This, frankly, disappointed me a lot. In fact, in some events we are simply not given any other options and there is only one correct answer. This means that there is basically no roleplay.

Also, I wanted to point out that I thought it was a bit odd that essentially all the captured girls serves only as fuck material. Which in addition is only achieved through romantic relationships and gifts. No alternatives and no possibility of subduing them in any other way. Also, why not make them companions in the future or find some use of them in the city? I honestly find it questionable fun to just keep a horde of powerful warrior girls just for sex. Yeah, and it must be super humiliating for them too.
1 Yea I get a lot of contradicting information on that front, so I don't think it's way off in either direction.
2 Yup, I'll add new stuff to counter whatever strategy turns out to be a little too good :p
3 Not sure there's much I can do animation wise. It's really hard to make stuff that's not a looping animation and still looks good.
4 Mmm, I might get someone to help me expand on that in the future. I thought it was hard enough to get the story from point A to B without branching.
5 They give buffs that might be required for harder content in the future. Like I could see some other options for them but it's not in the plans atm :)

Thx for the review ^^

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
Short review after covering all this game has to offer atm:

Pros:
- Art is a bit unrefined, but still nice and cute, original (ye, i hate ai art)
- Town NPC quest lines feeling nice
- Albeit primitive, still interactive sex scenes instead of just pics
- Not grindy, i was basically able to finish all 3 dungeons right from the start (ye, minmaxing of a kind and found op combo)
- Almost everything described with bits of lore incorporated
- Easy to understand mechanics
- Lots of classes, ability to swap those mid game

Cons:
- Lack of differences in sex scenes between girls (one base, just different colors). Would be nice to have more distinctive traits outside of bust size
- Lots of same (autogenerated) items with different attributes, which makes it really hard to find the one you need without proper filters. Better to have lower items count but with fixed properties and unique descriptions imo
- Lack of save system, mainly to check different dialogue options to see different reactions of girls
- UI is a bit odd, but you get used to it and form habit to change target from foe to urself for buffs/heals

Overall pretty decent for a demo, good job(y)

Reactions: Ellabelle322

Jarnut

Jan 5, 2021
Thx for the taking the time to give me some feedback ^^

1. Yea the crystals that you can loot are intended to substitute permanent stat-increases. They scale significantly from dungeon to dungeon.
2. I don't really like to have items locked between certain classes, so it's weight related instead. Using lighter weapons would serve no purpose if you could easily afford to equip all heavier weapons from the start. The rouge for example would be very overpowered if it could equip heavy weapons easily.
3 Some items are randomly generated(the blue ones) and don't always make sense :p
4 Yea... I'll have to reconsider potion slots in the next bigger update. I'm just confused as I've had a hard time to get players to use consumables in the past. I think planning potions and stuff like that is fun. Would also make room for an additional skill-slot
5 The skip text has already been fixed in some of the later patches. ^^
6 Mmm perhaps the hydromancer is a bit clunky. It's very powerful in best case scenarios after a bit of setup, but perhaps it's a little undertuned in other situations. I'm not sure if I missed adding it to the tool-tip but shatter deals greatly reduced damage to yourself, so combined with a spell that increases your ice resistance you can get rid of your freeze. I should probably make that more obvious somehow.
7 I think some limitations can be fun. It's kinda what gives classes a unique feel, otherwise there might be some strategy that is always good. Also circumventing the limitation of the cleric with stuff like poison and bleed is smart i think :)
8 Yea i should maybe double the power of a lot of random moves. They feel bad atm.
9 Mercenaries are a late-game luxury. The content can be cleared by all classes without utilizing that feature.

_________

10 Doing the act raises their level for sure, but only once per day. Also if you find gifts that they like the process is a lot faster. If you don't like the trial and error they give some hints if you ask them :)
11 There will be more unique stuff for each girl in the next big update.
12 I just thought it was cute :p

________

13 Yea cleanse just removes all buffs. I was hoping that'd could be used in an interesting way. But maybe it'd be better if it skipped past class related buffs. :|
14 The defiled are kinda sad on their own as their skills cost health to cast and they can't really utilize their own buffs. I should consider having enemies that cast buffs stop targeting themselves so much.
15- Fixed in later patches
16- eh... i would do all resolution changes from the main-menu, the logic for how to handle it gets done there.
17- I'm not sure what that means :3
18- Yea... i think I intended to put something else there... hmm.
19 - Fixed in later pathes.

________

20 Nice, I was really hoping the classes would feel different to play :)
21 Yea I would've liked to do art for them too. But like... 2 hours per item for 500 items would be an extra 1000 hours :{
22 Thank you ^^ But doing extra stuff for the enemies isnt a priority. I think it'd be better to add more stuff to the main cast than spread yourself too thin
23 Thx, it was kinda fun to learn and not something I could really make in flash.
24 Mmm, the dialogue is pretty hard to write for this, since it has to fit in a really specific context. I agree that there's some ludonarrative dissonance when you talk about killing this evil enemy and then just take her home instead. But like... should I just allow the player to kill her? :/
Your choices greatly affect her love level though. So while it doesnt affect future dialogue it affects how quickly you level her up. Some girls you can kinda avoid the gift mechanic by doing this instead :)
25 nice ^^
"
"
Huh? I thought they were just extra equipment. I only found couple crystals that gave few points to a single stat. I had better luck finding trinkets and there were few that gave decent stat boosts

"
"
Technically is it not having items locked, if some class can't carry them? The rogue can't carry same number of items as heavier class. Example: royal warrior has carry of 760 while storm thief has carry of 120. In this situation the thief could just get leather armor(80) and a dirk(30) and have nothing else equipped. (Possibly having to drop either one, if they find a item that boost carrying ability). Forcing the rogue to start searching items that help them carry more equipment. While royal warrior has more freedom (carry same stuff storm thief has, but in addition have on them other pieces of equipment like shield, boots, helmet, trinkets, crystals and potion).
I mean what could the thief do if he'd pick the 400 weight helmet or the amulet of 227 weight in my earlier post? The warrior could equip both of these and still have 133 left over, but the thief could not equip either one.

The current weight system also has a problem that it can "force" the character to remove his shoes to wield a sword because the shoes weighted too much with the sword, which seems a bit weird. Maybe set classes to have carry weight individually for equipment slots (weapon slot, armor piece slots)? That way you could limit rogues weaponry weight.

"
"
Eh, I am a hoarder and try to never use consumables, unless they are absolutely required (Hp potion when near death and no other way of recovering. Damage booster if I bang my head to an combat encounter multiple times.)
You could try making them cheaper, to me it is always question of "Can I afford to use this so casually?" and "What if I need it later?" A single powerful consumable will definitely sit in my bag until the end boss and even then I expect a secret boss and end up not using it. If consumable is cheap it might push people to use them more readily. You might want to balance it so you can only carry few of them with you to adventure so that the adventurers will not have hp potions on an IV drip (aka using potion for every hit). Though that again brings the situation back to "Do I need this later in the dungeon?".

"
"
I see nothing in tooltips that says about lesser damage to self from shatter. But it seems to be working as you say.

"
9 Mercenaries are a late-game luxury. The content can be cleared by all classes without utilizing that feature."
"
Yeah, I did only test mercenaries after completing the 3 dungeons (had no money before to even consider a merc) and they seemed to be pretty weak. Given that if RNG wills it, they can get targeted by many enemies (rather than damage spread between you two) and if neither of you have some kind of healing ability they will die. Throwing money away for death at random encounter rather than boss fight would be annoying.

"
"
Darn. Sorry for useless complaint. I was so used to seeing the hearts effect pop up from the girls when they like something (Also not happening during gift giving, but I didn't pay attention then). I automatically thought they did not care about the act.
I was giving gifts to them by random, because I kind of expected the "quest items" to be a dungeon loot rather than found in local tavern and due the prices early game I didn't care to try to buy them (Don't change it. I like the simplicity of it, rather than hunting for random drops in dungeon). I later got richer after getting my skills bought and figured out you can just buy the best gifts from tavern. I gave the correct stuff to the girls and yeah love does improve fast when it's the correct gift.

"
"
I'm not sure I understand. The game starts in windowed mode. I do not see option for full screen in the main menu, but if I select the resolution it increases the window size until at large size it fills the screen like in full screen. If I quit the game when large resolution is active and start the game again, the game will be in windowed mode with high resolution setting active and I have to go to main menu to click through the resolutions to get to large again, but when I return from the menu the UI has dropped down slightly. Same happens if I alt+enter after starting the game and go to sleep and then returning to town view.
If I use small resolution and alt+enter to full screen it drops back to windowed mode after returning from adventure or by going straight to bed the day changes and I go to the town view the full screen drops to windowed. Small resolution does not suffer from UI dropping down its just annoying to alt+enter to full screen every time day changes.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I see The White Knights of Text Wall are already here
And the Princess Developer also enjoys their company
How intriguing

Nov 6, 2018
When a game is this early in development, the white wall of text is tempting, because in the future there is a lot of potential.

Speaking of white wall, man I'd love sharing content... The goblin wants to be a slut, and I'd love to see her make amends with the village with her new found passion. Also, the guild master said she has some strong adventurer's to fuck her butt too. Netorase for the win

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
When a game is this early in development, the white wall of text is tempting, because in the future there is a lot of potential.

Speaking of white wall, man I'd love sharing content... The goblin wants to be a slut, and I'd love to see her make amends with the village with her new found passion. Also, the guild master said she has some strong adventurer's to fuck her butt too. Netorase for the win
you mean like involving other people?

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
How do i give a girl a gift/raise her love level? i completed the quest to give ophelia a new dress and perfume, but now i can't take on more quests from her

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes