• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Gateway error on the Nopy. Can't tell if it's over a gig yet, but i tend to prefer games with at least a few hours playtime not counting transitions or animations.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I like how people come to this surpised or even angry that the protag is not an uber macho alpha stud. Which would be absolutely ridiculous considering how he looks in most of the pics. Seems like he could easily get knocked out by a boob slap, which shouldn't be that hard considering he is at tit-height with some of the females.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
There's an incest tag but the girls you stay with aren't your relatives... Of course unless, the entire intro is an elaborate scheme so patreon doesn't think it's incest and you actually have to put family titles on the girls after the intro is over?

Jul 5, 2017
There's an incest tag but the girls you stay with aren't your relatives... Of course unless, the entire intro is an elaborate scheme so patreon doesn't think it's incest and you actually have to put family titles on the girls after the intro is over?
Yeah, you can give them nicknames.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Looks like it'll be great down the road, though I do hope not every girl has like E-cups or bigger, variety is nice and I'd like to see some more 'balanced' girls. Overall definitely something I'll be playing more of once it's longer.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I like how people come to this surpised or even angry that the protag is not an uber macho alpha stud. Which would be absolutely ridiculous considering how he looks in most of the pics. Seems like he could easily get knocked out by a boob slap, which shouldn't be that hard considering he is at tit-height with some of the females.
I don't see anyone surprised or angry about the MC not being and alpha so far they just said they hope he doesn't stay wimpy and becomes more Dom/alpha as time goes by that isn't the same as being surprised or angry about him being a wimp.

Jun 13, 2018
That seventh picture in the second post, if that's a cock in that cunt then holy crap that thing must've been crushed.

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes