• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Confection Confession [v1.0] [SNUSNU STUDIO]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Koster184

As far as I know, this is just the beginning, and the rest is currently in development.. But right now it's a pretty cute twenty-minute sketch. Hell, there are even several endings here! (or,uhh, two of them?))
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheSilverCurse

This is beyond short. The art is fine, but the animations are a little too static.
    I'm talking 10 to 20 minutes max.
    There are really no choices right now. There's a hint of a possible extra content but for what you get right now I can't give more than 2 stars.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

magnaadsecia

Unless I'm missing something, this is SHORT short. The art's fine, but there's basically just one scene.

I could see this being interesting if the author had explored the date option or given us the chance to build up more but as it is, it's just kinda meh.

Maybe if you're super into ponies, this'll do something for you but it ain't for me.