• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Concubine The Dryad [v18.03.04] [Logan Scodini]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
concubine2promo1.jpg
Overview:
Concubine The Dryad is a rhythm game with a gameplay inspired by the “Hero” music videos series. This game revisits the events surrounding the original Concubine Gamebook from the point of view of another character, who is eventually captured in order to be trained as a Royal Concubine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 04-03-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 18.03.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - -

Ero$Monkey

Dec 16, 2017
interesting take... however this clickfest is not for me. Somehow having to focus on two parts of the screen, the left side to keep an eye on when to (freqeuntly) click a button while the right side is displaying the (lesbian) action is too disctracting for me, and does not help in either playing the game or viewing the action.

M

monkeybird69

My AV seems to let it go through... but Windows indeed notifies me that it saved my PC from something nasty....
Yeah I erased that because it just says unknown publisher. virus might be going overboard. but I don't trust it either way.

valet

Aug 13, 2017
Working properly x64 archive (129 mb).

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
It is actually Guitar Hero with dildo fucking instead of music, but it is far better, than this description sounds. Beautiful and promising game.

Also please add the lesbian tag. It is one of the very, very few games that actually deserves that tag and if someone actually uses tag search to look for lesbian games it would be a pity, if he wouldn't find this one.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
((Copy of my posted review))

Hahah, this game was surprisingly cool.

Of course as you should expect for a game in development there's a lack of content.

But honestly other than that, I really can't find much bad to say about this one. It's very short, yes, but the pacing, the music, the game play, and the art all seem on point. The idea of a rhythm based lewd game had me all like "lol what?" at first but as I started playing it, I actually found it very fun and charming.

The naughty pictures in the background actually really add a bit of distraction to the game play mechanic and more than once in my short time playing it I missed a beat as my eyes glanced up at the pretty (and lewd) pictures.

What there is of the story seems interesting, but not overly complex, which is very good for this style game. They don't bog you down with a ton of reading, but what's there does set the tone quite nicely.

There are a few things that I hope get added in the future, like the ability to 'rewatch' a scene without having to do the game mechanic once you've beaten it. Also a little clarification that shift, space, and clicking all do the same thing, because I was a little confused about what to do at first until I realized that.

But seriously, a game worth checking out and keeping an eye on. For the 18.03.04 version, which I think is the first version I've ever seen.... I'm blown away by how good this one is.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I suppose the protagonist is female considering 'the majority of the sexual actors will be composed of females'?

logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
concubineS2promo.jpg
Here's a concept render of the next scene and scome promo screens. I didn't feel like a public release was in order at this moment due to the lack of content, but hopefully people will still enjoy it.

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg

interesting take... however this clickfest is not for me. Somehow having to focus on two parts of the screen, the left side to keep an eye on when to (freqeuntly) click a button while the right side is displaying the (lesbian) action is too disctracting for me, and does not help in either playing the game or viewing the action.
Thanks for trying out the game. I am still debating having the timer in the center (easier to glance at the screen), but I went with the safe choice of having it to the left and changing it later if people don't mind it being shorter.

It is actually Guitar Hero with dildo fucking instead of music, but it is far better, than this description sounds. Beautiful and promising game.

Also please add the lesbian tag. It is one of the very, very few games that actually deserves that tag and if someone actually uses tag search to look for lesbian games it would be a pity, if he wouldn't find this one.
Thanks for the kind words. Indeed, the game will mostly feature a female-oriented atmosphere, though some scenes involving men will be available.

((Copy of my posted review))
Hahah, this game was surprisingly cool.

Of course as you should expect for a game in development there's a lack of content.

But honestly other than that, I really can't find much bad to say about this one. It's very short, yes, but the pacing, the music, the game play, and the art all seem on point. The idea of a rhythm based lewd game had me all like "lol what?" at first but as I started playing it, I actually found it very fun and charming.

The naughty pictures in the background actually really add a bit of distraction to the game play mechanic and more than once in my short time playing it I missed a beat as my eyes glanced up at the pretty (and lewd) pictures.

What there is of the story seems interesting, but not overly complex, which is very good for this style game. They don't bog you down with a ton of reading, but what's there does set the tone quite nicely.

There are a few things that I hope get added in the future, like the ability to 'rewatch' a scene without having to do the game mechanic once you've beaten it. Also a little clarification that shift, space, and clicking all do the same thing, because I was a little confused about what to do at first until I realized that.

But seriously, a game worth checking out and keeping an eye on. For the 18.03.04 version, which I think is the first version I've ever seen.... I'm blown away by how good this one is.
I'm glad you enjoyed this early content; I'll clarify the text about the keyboard input.

Also, this game is inspired by Just Dance in the way that you don't have HP / Life Bar / Skill points to max out, or make a wrong choice, or end up with a Game Over - the next scene of the game will be unlocked independently of your score, and you can replay it as many time as you want. In fact, you will be able to play the whole game without pressing a button if you only want to watch the animations. I might add a spectator option though, to hide the 'Red X' for the missing beats.

Still, Bonus Scenes and arts will be unlocked by higher points during the main storyline scenes, so that there is some kind of reward for participating in the action, and replaying some scene to reach a higher score.

I suppose the protagonist is female considering 'the majority of the sexual actors will be composed of females'?
You are indeed playing the role of a female Dryad whose name you choose.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
In fact, you will be able to play the whole game without pressing a button if you only want to watch the animations. I might add a spectator option though, to hide the 'Red X' for the missing beats.
Oh damn, never even considered that. Damn game player in me just assumed I could fail. :D

wiggle

May 31, 2017
Wow, i am kinda flashed. This game is completely different from all i played before. Sure its kind of guitar hero style but the real difference is that there is some action. ;-) You need reaction to achieve sth. What really would be cool if u have a maybe slightly more complicated event and make the grafic's optionable reviewable afterwards (For the handjobers ;-)). Thumbs up from me. For everyone who like a fresh wind, give it a try! I'am running ESET NOD 32. Checked zip and folder first. For me it's all green.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That was great. Can't wait for the next update.
Was a bit worried when I saw the mini-game. Not a fan of gameplay during H-scenes. But then I noticed you didn't actually have to do anything. So that's nice. I'm okay with that. I'll just watch the animation and then try and get a high score after. :p

nod24

May 4, 2017
There is no plot.
Graphics ... render at a good level, but work with faces, facial expressions - does not exist at all.
Game mechanics - is also absent.
There is ... a completely inappropriate mini-game. What is always not the best indicator.
The interface is much weaker than the raw Rampai.
But most importantly - if the author is not able to formulate and reflect the concept in the demo, then there will be no game.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
graphically, the game is really well done but then it also stops on I mean how stupid is the game principle? you have to concentrate on the click and get NOTHING from the hot girls with erlich how stupid is that? if you sic hdas then watch the video in peace it might still go but so? that's just totally stupid

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes