Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
... The preview, on the blog post, makes the mom look like she's wearing a fat suit. I agree with a whole lot of people here, and will probably steer clear of this, unless the art is changed.

Does anyone know what's the bestiality in the game?
Think it's the hybrids, or whatever, that was mentioned.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I think I remember this game. I stopped playing because the models would switch from being.. Acceptable to look at. To suddenly looking like someone tried pool toy shaped like a polygon.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
so i noticed on the blog it said you're changing the story entirely for a pretty shitty boring fantasy one. i happen to think this current story is pretty good.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Dammit, all those tags and premises made me autoclick the watch button, but then i saw the screenshots and comments and just... "whyyyyy"

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Tell me, how is it possible to fuck a mother whose tits are larger then the brain tumers that i have received from the first screen shots.

To be honest what the hell is this game about, the survival of the human race with a fuckable CHILD and a mother whom has used filled her tits with silicone.

• Haha
Reactions: chesire

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How the heck do you do anything else than run around? C key seems to do something, but not attack....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If we can avoid all interactions with the "mother" (is that bestiality tag for her? She can't be human, right?), I think I can give the game a try. I don't have enough stomach to see sexual intercourse with the "mother".

Reactions: dragoduval

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If we can avoid all interactions with the "mother" (is that bestiality tag for her? She can't be human, right?), I think I can give the game a try. I don't have enough stomach to see sexual intercourse with the "mother".
Didn't the intro says two aliens went missing? :p

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Want to like this... the elephant-mom though... but incest and pregnancy...
I'm also trying my best to like it, but that mother, fuck i feel sad and terrified for the boy in the 4th pic. I'm i the only one that finds that the mother is fucking scary! Make no mistake, I love big tits but this is just fucking ridiculous!:eek: Holy shit, i'm gonna get nightmares.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes