cboku

Oct 25, 2022
Ye.. I am doing the same thing.

Having same issue mate : /
i clicked on play anyway, it was just a game, i played and enjoyed it buuut... my pc lagging somehow specially browser, i m not sure if its jjust my pc getting or something

steamcostam1

Feb 26, 2024
What contet is new compared to the v.17?
I have noticed only spider lady in v0.2 but there is no way to go past her after receiving gold from chest.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
What contet is new compared to the v.17?
I have noticed only spider lady in v0.2 but there is no way to go past her after receiving gold from chest.
Are any of the old main cast characters besides Phoebe back already ? (Like Ivy and Carmen)
...I know I'm replying to month-old posts, but these are legitimate questions regardless.

Long story short, though? No, the other main characters have not yet been brought back. :(

They overhauled the game back in 2020 (v0.12) after the original game (everything up to v0.1155) got shut down after the devs received a cease-and-desist letter over all the pokémon content. But even after four years, they have yet to add in anything more from the original main quest than Phoebe.

OTOH, the devs did add in a lot more side content, as well as a lot more content in general. Phoebe's plotline is vastly bigger in the post-overhaul versions than it was in the original version of the game. The Phoebe-related updates alone took about a year (late 2021 to early 2022). The devs have clearly gotten a lot more ambitious.

From mid-2022 'till now, the devs' focus has been entirely on side content (the punk cosplayer and her gang/band, the mailman cosplayer, the totally-not-Yor-Forger cosplayer, etc.). But IIRC they did say that Ivy was going to be their next big focus, and the Scarlett-and-her-gang side plot seems to be mostly wrapped up now.

With a little luck, we just might see the first Ivy updates before the end of 2024. But that's a big if, though. And we'll be lucky if the main plot is finished before 2030...

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Con-Quest 0.21 Beta 2

Update notes:
  • Added new Main story quests.
  • Added 4 new rooms + 2 new songs.
  • Added the first part of Ivy's dungeon
  • Added a new ultra rare Cosplayer in the abandoned mall.
  • Added a new figure to the dumpster.

Fixes:

• Fixed a few bugs with the Quest Log it should now properly display quests when you only have a single side quest.

Game Link:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Con-Quest 0.21 Beta 2

Update notes:

Fixes:

• Fixed a few bugs with the Quest Log it should now properly display quests when you only have a single side quest.

Game Link:
Mega
Thank you for being an upload hero!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ConQuest-0.21Beta2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Anyone trying to play this on android, don't.
Tried the following things but none of them worked. The game is just too big to handle.

1. Ruffle android app
2. Kiwi browser ruffle extension
3. Joiplay
4. Random flash player apps on playstore

Most of the time the game starts but crashes while loading.

Mitch-Buo

Apr 1, 2024
this game got demanded by Nintendo or did the paranoia from it make it be re-do? I feel like this game has been developed ever

Feb 20, 2018
this game got demanded by Nintendo or did the paranoia from it make it be re-do? I feel like this game has been developed ever
Considering how Nintendo's lawyers can make your life a living hell with legal bills, I can't blame them for starting over to avoid a lawsuit after they received a cease and desist.

Reactions: Mitch-Buo

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
Con-Quest 0.21 Beta 2

Update notes:

Fixes:

Game Link:
Mega
Ivy is real my god:PogChamp:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
cant find the abandoned mall, is it up the escalator? still have the yellow warning tape blocking it. I can get to the start of ivy dungeon so its the right version..

seems like quest log is bugged its still marking the knife quest even tho ive done it.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes