Seeking Completed (and long) HTML games

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Feel really bored and like I could waste a lot of time. HTML tag doesn't exist and entering it as a search term only brings up 18 results 2 of which are games. So if you can recommend a HTML (or similar) game that is extensive and complete (with endings if possible) that would be great!

Reactions: Litepead

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Searching on tfgamessite would probably be your best bet for finding html games.

Checked it out before but absolutely clueless on how to find what I'm looking for or search for tags, or know the level of completion. Know it's a lot to ask but how the heck do I use that website :D

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Searching on tfgamessite would probably be your best bet for finding html games.
Ok found a way to search. No clue how to download. All download links lead to patreon posts even though the patreon page says the game is free and points me back to the website.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
On the left side of the screen for any given game there should be two boxes. One is "Game Information" and the other should be "Downloads". "Downloads" should contain any links you'll need to get the game.

throwawaybole

Jul 22, 2017
Ok found a way to search. No clue how to download. All download links lead to patreon posts even though the patreon page says the game is free and points me back to the website.
download links are on the left side usually, underneath the game information

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Feel really bored and like I could waste a lot of time. HTML tag doesn't exist and entering it as a search term only brings up 18 results 2 of which are games. So if you can recommend a HTML (or similar) game that is extensive and complete (with endings if possible) that would be great!
here you go, its a tag that is an engine tag, click on it when you see it at the top of games list

Reactions: Tataro

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
On the left side of the screen for any given game there should be two boxes. One is "Game Information" and the other should be "Downloads". "Downloads" should contain any links you'll need to get the game.

Looking to download this specifically. Am I missing something?