• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Complete Netori Games Masterlist

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
i like it when the other person has to watch, the dad,bf,bully anything, which one has the most of that :)
Personal Trainer is one of the best for this. You fuck a guy's wife in front of him and he hates it but is forced to watch. Away from Home has a few scenes where you can fuck your cousin's mother in front of him (at one point he cries while watching). Depraved Awakening has a scene where you fuck a guy's wife while he's tied up.

svenssonnn

Jul 20, 2017
Personal Trainer is one of the best for this. You fuck a guy's wife in front of him and he hates it but is forced to watch. Away from Home has a few scenes where you can fuck your cousin's mother in front of him (at one point he cries while watching). Depraved Awakening has a scene where you fuck a guy's wife while he's tied up.
Thanks for the answer! i have already played them all! haha but thanks for the reply! :)
Personal Trainer is my favorite so far!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the answer! i have already played them all! haha but thanks for the reply! :)
Personal Trainer is my favorite so far!
Hmm, what about Vae Victis? Have you played that? I didn't get too far with it yet because it has a bit too much "gameplay" for my liking (i prefer VNs) but i think it has quite a few scenes of the kind you're looking for.

Reactions: Hardcore1234

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hmm, what about Vae Victis? Have you played that? I didn't get too far with it yet because it has a bit too much "gameplay" for my liking (i prefer VNs) but i think it has quite a few scenes of the kind you're looking for.
I love this fetish and I include it in many scenes in my game: fucking a wife in front of her husband, mother in front of her son, daughter in front of her father etc. And the strategy elements can be shut off almost completely via VN Mode, hysepReC

Koot123

May 8, 2022
hello people, please tell me a game where the mother of the main character is a whore cheating on her husband and gg decides to persuade (blackmail) to fuck with him, taking the mother away from her lover. suitable games of any genre, comics or manga thanks for the answer in advance))

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Just asking, is there a list for any games with female protag having affairs (married tag doesn't always required) with another man?

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys i just want game where the husband or BF is cool guys with us and we still can cuck him is there game like this please ?

Geun88

May 4, 2020
There is 2 Sisterly Lust on the list. Judging from the information the bottom is the intended one. For research purpose may I ask what the 1st Sisterly Lust referring into? Steal Priest Wife, Steal friend mom | Impregnation (Completed) seems like a good game

Reactions: Leon101

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Which of these from the top list is actually good though. I only like The Hero's Party Must Fall. It's the only one that feels properly netori as it directly addresses both the stealing and the feeling of victory as you take a woman away from another man. A lot of these the stealing isn't the point, it's just some woman and she happens to have a husband.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote