• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 7, 2021
There is the Shadows of Desire VN, basically a condensed quicker, and complete version of the main game in VN form. Problem is it's HEAVY on the humaliation and starts as NTR. Not much in the way of new sharing stuff these days, least that I've seen.
I thought that game is full NTR and no NTRS?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It seems like it at first, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're into that at all it might be worth checking out, though I'd say it's still more NTR than NTRS.
I appreciate your summary, the angry face is just my opinion on that kind of game - I call them like fake ntrs games; its ntr but captain doormat ends up being okay with it...

just for once I want someone to make a hybrid game that goes the opposite direction.

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I appreciate your summary, the angry face is just my opinion on that kind of game - I call them like fake ntrs games; its ntr but captain doormat ends up being okay with it...

just for once I want someone to make a hybrid game that goes the opposite direction.
Yeah I hear you, I don't like it either and only really played it because of how lacking we are with other sharing games right now (or in general I guess). I do know the newest Sins of Night update should be coming soon, so that's good at least.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah I hear you, I don't like it either and only really played it because of how lacking we are with other sharing games right now (or in general I guess). I do know the newest Sins of Night update should be coming soon, so that's good at least.
Yup, I'm very much looking forward to that - and indeed, in this sphere often beggars can't be choosers :confused:

In other news I very much enjoyed the recent update of "Girlfriend". While the dialogue is still quite spotty and full of engrish, the path with the girlfriend continues to develop in a non-humiliating way (they constantly talk and check in with each other etc).

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yup, I'm very much looking forward to that - and indeed, in this sphere often beggars can't be choosers :confused:

In other news I very much enjoyed the recent update of "Girlfriend". While the dialogue is still quite spotty and full of engrish, the path with the girlfriend continues to develop in a non-humiliating way (they constantly talk and check in with each other etc).
2D or 3D?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've already said it in another thread, but I feel the need to say it here too.

That 'Girlfriend' game is pretty meh... there I said it.

No offense PGJ or anyone else who likes it. :whistle:

English is bad, the whole plot is too rushed, both the sharing and the 'Harem', and with the mother-in-law at least, there's unavoidable NTR. And yes it is NTR, because she's already an established love interest. It's not even the kind of NTR that bothers me personally, since it's not cheating, but I still don't see what the point of it is. I don't bother with games with unavoidable NTR unless it's like a kiss or light touching only (also depends on context), that's about the most I'll tolerate.

So yeah, no build up for the sharing or relationship with the mother-in-law, unavoidable NTR-ish shit with the mother-in-law, and the English is not good. I could at least look past the English if the plot was more interesting and the NTR was avoidable.

That's just my opinion though. I'm glad people are enjoying it even though I couldn't.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
2D or 3D?
3d

I've already said it in another thread, but I feel the need to say it here too.

That 'Girlfriend' game is pretty meh... there I said it.

No offense PGJ or anyone else who likes it. :whistle:

English is bad, the whole plot is too rushed, both the sharing and the 'Harem', and with the mother-in-law at least, there's unavoidable NTR. And yes it is NTR, because she's already an established love interest. It's not even the kind of NTR that bothers me personally, since it's not cheating, but I still don't see what the point of it is. I don't bother with games with unavoidable NTR unless it's like a kiss or light touching only (also depends on context), that's about the most I'll tolerate.

So yeah, no build up for the sharing or relationship with the mother-in-law, unavoidable NTR-ish shit with the mother-in-law, and the English is not good. I could at least look past the English if the plot was more interesting and the NTR was avoidable.

That's just my opinion though. I'm glad people are enjoying it even though I couldn't.
None taken, I enjoy it enough no other takes will dissuade me. :D For me the whole mother plot is disposable, though i suppose an incest fan going into it would take more issue - I'm there for the girlfriend - and so far her progression is remarkably restrained and better paced on her paths.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
3d

None taken, I enjoy it enough no other takes will dissuade me. :D For me the whole mother plot is disposable, though i suppose an incest fan going into it would take more issue - I'm there for the girlfriend - and so far her progression is remarkably restrained and better paced on her paths.
I'm basically just waiting for the current NTS games I play to update, because no new ones that have been coming out have caught my interest.

Well besides https://f95zone.to/threads/vulgar-reverie-v0-01-saxonado-studios.200342/ - I did quite enjoy the start to this one, very promising. So I'll wait on that, ALWL, EG (again), The Hotwife, Sins of Night, WtHI WiaB* (barely counts as of now), The East Block and Because I Love Her (Copium) to update. Those are pretty much all the ones off the top of my head that I really play at the moment. Not counting other games with optional NTS/swinging, but have really no content for it yet.

I play Babysitters but I don't like the swinging/NTS paths in that game tbh, at least the current ones, so I mainly just play it for the cuckquean path at this point.

Hoping for more good ones to release!

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I'm basically just waiting for the current NTS games I play to update, because no new ones that have been coming out have caught my interest.

Well besides https://f95zone.to/threads/vulgar-reverie-v0-01-saxonado-studios.200342/ - I did quite enjoy the start to this one, very promising. So I'll wait on that, ALWL, EG (again), The Hotwife, Sins of Night, WtHI (barely counts as of now), The East Block and Because I Love Her (Copium) to update. Those are pretty much all the ones off the top of my head that I really play at the moment. Not counting other games with optional NTS/swinging, but have really no content for it yet.

I play Babysitters but I don't like the swinging/NTS paths in that game tbh, at least the current ones, so I mainly just play it for the cuckquean path at this point.

2 questions :
- WTHI is this Where the heart is ? If yes, sharing scenes in it ??
-Sins of night : worth playing ? Sharing scenes already in game/planned ? Concerning what kind of girls ? (Family/gf)?
Thanks you !

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
2 questions :
- WTHI is this Where the heart is ? If yes, sharing scenes in it ??
-Sins of night : worth playing ? Sharing scenes already in game/planned ? Concerning what kind of girls ? (Family/gf)?
Thanks you !
- Yes Where the Heart Is Where it all Began, however I'm talking specifically about the remake, which only has one scene that can be considered NTS so far, and it wasn't much of a scene.

- None so far, but it's planned and confirmed by the developer. There won't be any in the next update either I don't think, but perhaps the following one. I believe you will be able to share family and other love interests too.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Well besides https://f95zone.to/threads/vulgar-reverie-v0-01-saxonado-studios.200342/ - I did quite enjoy the start to this one, very promising. So I'll wait on that, ALWL, EG (again), The Hotwife, Sins of Night, WtHI (barely counts as of now), The East Block and Because I Love Her (Copium) to update. Those are pretty much all the ones off the top of my head that I really play at the moment. Not counting other games with optional NTS/swinging, but have really no content for it yet.

I'm a Patreon of Vulgar Reverie, the game is at the start, but there will be two cuckold paths, one where the wife is more submissive and one where the wife is more dominant, but no humiliation from what i have understood at the beginning of the game (where the paths are explained briefly).
In the dominant path (i have choosen it) the wife will take the lead of the naughty games, creating also "unexpected" situations for the husband, but all for his enjoyment, without humiliation.
Today should be out the 0.3 version :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm a Patreon of Vulgar Reverie, the game is at the start, but there will be two cuckold paths, one where the wife is more submissive and one where the wife is more dominant, but no humiliation from what i have understood at the beginning of the game (where the paths are explained briefly).
In the dominant path (i have choosen it) the wife will take the lead of the naughty games, creating also "unexpected" situations for the husband, but all for his enjoyment, without humiliation.
Today should be out the 0.3 version :)
Yes... I already knew all this, but thanks anyways I suppose

Also, there's not 'two cuckold paths', there's a cuckold path and a stag/vixen path. Cuckolds are only submissive, so therefore the path where the wife is the submissive one, isn't cuckold.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yes... I already knew all this, but thanks anyways I suppose

Also, there's not 'two cuckold paths', there's a cuckold path and a stag/vixen path. Cuckolds are only submissive, so therefore the path where the wife is the submissive one, isn't cuckold.
I kind of disagree about that cuckold stuff bro because I would probably let a woman say humiliation type stuff during sex but if the bull says anything like that I would most likely glass him or something.

And about sins of night isn't the sharing going to be more on the coercion and mind control route? If it's the game I'm thinking of I asked the dev and was told that.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
- Yes Where the Heart Is, however I'm talking specifically about the remake, which only has one scene that can be considered NTS so far, and it wasn't much of a scene.
I was today years old when I learned there's a remake for this. Is that the Steam one? How much of a remake is it?

I played it a long time ago but the game dicked around long enough that I started forgetting who all these characters are between updates and dropped it. Might pick it up again if it's good now.

• Hey there
Reactions: rgnar62 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I was today years old when I learned there's a remake for this. Is that the Steam one? How much of a remake is it?

I played it a long time ago but the game dicked around long enough that I started forgetting who all these characters are between updates and dropped it. Might pick it up again if it's good now.
The first ten episodes are being remade to look as good as the newer stuff and that's what's going to be put on steam as season one.
After the first ten episode are remade, the dev is going to focus on finishing episode 24 and the epilogues.

• Hey there
Reactions: zandalari

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

So far it looks great. I just still don't like the fact that he let you get together with all of them and then you're forced to break up with them.

Reactions: zandalari
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote