Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This is straight from that game's overview:

This is a game where the main character gets bullied in a fun and sexy way. If you’re a masochistic little guy or a sadistic chad who enjoys reading about a guy who gets humiliated, you’re in for a treat.

This game also talks about relationships dynamics, fetish, and cheating. Is the true cuckoldry the friendship we made along the way?

Sounds like a soy sim of a guy who gets cheated on, and is too much of a simp to leave her so he 'enjoys' it, or pretends to at least. Either way, I'm not a fan of cuckold, only swinging and stag/vixen, so it definitely wouldn't be for me.

I mean, even the reviews are saying there's cheating. It definitely just seems like an NTR game 'disguised' as NTS.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
CharaStudio-2024-04-22-22-58-04-Render.png
Been messing a lot with koikatsu and RPGM.

Completely decided that i want to make a game using that engine.
Just because i liked the Mijiishi "ask your girl to do X and find her doing dirty stuff" type of game.

First i wanna release a short "demo" game here with like 8 scenes.
There are going to be 3 type of events. You ask your wife to roam around the inn and "service" the guests, she does dirty stuff to them.
Then you can ask her to provide a "massage" service to the guest who are staying the night.
Finally, you ask her to give "exclusive VIP" "maid cleaning service" to the VIP customers.
There is a special "suite room" that you need to unlock it's requirements to watch it's scene. Also the VIP customer will require certain conditions for him to ask for your wife service first aswell.

Here is a small demonstration of what i have planned for inn interactions (there is dialog and sound but i haven't fully implemented h scenes yet):

(Haven't found a good way to upload videos yet so i'm using mega).
As always i'm looking to improve so i can make better images with koikatsu. I will be adding fully animated h scenes too with sound, and of course a few animations per scene. I'm learning to animate from scratch but i think i'm getting good enough at posing.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3565935

Just because i liked the Mijiishi "ask your girl to do X and find her doing dirty stuff" type of game.

There are going to be 3 type of events. You ask your wife to roam around the inn and "service" the guests, she does dirty stuff to them.
Then you can ask her to provide a "massage" service to the guest who are staying the night.
Finally, you ask her to give "exclusive VIP" "maid cleaning service" to the VIP customers.
There is a special "suite room" that you need to unlock it's requirements to watch it's scene. Also the VIP customer will require certain conditions for him to ask for you wife service first aswell.

Here is a small demonstration of what i have planned for inn interactions (there is dialog and sound but i haven't fully implemented h scenes yet):

As always i'm looking to improve so can make better images with koikatsu. I will adding fully animated h scenes too with sound, and of course a few animations per scene. I'm learning to animate from scratch but i think i'm getting good enough at posing.
Koi isn't my favorite style, but I totally applaud you and anyone who tries their own thing, especially just getting some work-in-progress stuff out to test and play around with. I'll check it out.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I mean, even the reviews are saying there's cheating. It definitely just seems like an NTR game 'disguised' as NTS.
It's mainly cuckold game. 2 routes at the moment. One is where she fucks and humiliates mc as he enjoys it (doesn't leave you for others) while the second route is straight up NTR by every definition.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Koi isn't my favorite style, but I totally applaud you and anyone who tries their own thing, especially just getting some work-in-progress stuff out to test and play around with. I'll check it out.
Yeah i totally get ya.
Regardless if it is because of koikatsu or the anime style.
I also didn't like Daz games, but i've seen it's because by default i didn't liked the models, the animations, expressions etc.
But it was definitely because how it was used, i've then seen some amazing works using DaZ as a 3DCG engine.
That's totally what i'm trying to get at. Koi default models also have this "koikatsu" or robotic feel to it that i also don't like very much, that i very much want to try to get away from a bit, or at least add my own style.
Maybe it is possible with the right tools, there is a lot of ways to change the character models, expressions.
That's why i'm so focused on trying and learning different stuff and i'm using this "demo" as a practice tool and hopefully get some feedback from someone that knows. Discord also helps a lot.
Here are some "before" and "after" changes to the heroine i've made.

KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-14-22-39-42-Render.png KoikatsuSunshine-2024-04-21-18-07-08-Render.png

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's mainly cuckold game. 2 routes at the moment. One is where she fucks and humiliates mc as he enjoys it (doesn't leave you for others) while the second route is straight up NTR by every definition.
Which to me basically screams, "Either you allow me to fuck other people because you can't satisfy me sexually, or I'll leave you and find someone who can satisfy me". That's pretty much what I was expecting, definitely not my kind of game, but to each their own of course.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
View attachment 3565935

There is a special "suite room" that you need to unlock it's requirements to watch it's scene. Also the VIP customer will require certain conditions for him to ask for your wife service first aswell.

As always i'm looking to improve so i can make better images with koikatsu. I will be adding fully animated h scenes too with sound, and of course a few animations per scene. I'm learning to animate from scratch but i think i'm getting good enough at posing.
Particularly i hate rpgm, mainly because i can't pause and save the scene whenever i want.
And the mechanics aways change from dev to dev, like the button to hide the UI.

I don't know why people still insist...

Reactions: hadbla

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Particularly i hate rpgm, mainly because i can't pause and save the scene whenever i want.
And the mechanics aways change from dev to dev, like the button to hide the UI.

I don't know why people still insist...
I'm also not an RPGM fan, not because I think they can't be good, but mainly because of the saves. I too like to be able to easily save or scroll back. Sometimes I actually screw myself over with a choice or something, and will have to replay a decent chunk to get back there OR just say fuck it and move on and be unhappy. So, unless an RPGM has a good guide/walkthrough, I just don't even bother anymore.

Recently I have been playing A Struggle with Sin though, and it's been damn fun, really good game.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm also not an RPGM fan, not because I think they can't be good, but mainly because of the saves. I too like to be able to easily save or scroll back. Sometimes I actually screw myself over with a choice or something, and will have to replay a decent chunk to get back there OR just say fuck it and move on and be unhappy. So, unless an RPGM has a good guide/walkthrough, I just don't even bother anymore.

Recently I have been playing A Struggle with Sin though, and it's been damn fun, really good game.
I'm vehemently against RPGM, unless in the cases where it's actually used for true rpg games, you took the example out of my mouth with Struggle with Sin. Mira best girl. Though Penny up there too. And Arianna.

My bigger problem with RPGM games is how they make you feel like you're an unwilling hostage through long scenes. It's not just the lack of skip, it's how the menu is inaccessible during dialogue, I literally feel like a clockwork orange patient playing some of those titles...

cwo.jpg

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm vehemently against RPGM, unless in the cases where it's actually used for true rpg games, you took the example out of my mouth with Struggle with Sin. Mira best girl. Though Penny up there too. And Arianna.

My bigger problem with RPGM games is how they make you feel like you're an unwilling hostage through long scenes. It's not just the lack of skip, it's how the menu is inaccessible during dialogue, I literally feel like a clockwork orange patient playing some of those titles...

View attachment 3566415
Yep pretty much.

Although my favorite girls for now (I'll do a top 5, unordered, cause fuck it) are: Arianna, Penny, Raaisha, Emily, and Kate.

Emily at the start I didn't like, but she improves so much and really grew on me.
Mira is too much of a religious gal to be a favorite for me, which sucks because I like everything else about her.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yep pretty much.

Although my favorite girls for now (I'll do a top 5, unordered, cause fuck it) are: Arianna, Penny, Raaisha, Emily, and Kate.

Emily at the start I didn't like, but she improves so much and really grew on me.
Mira is too much of a religious gal to be a favorite for me, which sucks because I like everything else about her.
Good lord I forgot about Raaisha, her model makes half the other girls look like frumpy homebodies... I really wish she had more progression.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
Hello, I've just finished version 0.1 of my very first game,
I already know that this game isn't incredible.
It's mainly there to help me get to grips with ren'py and learn the software.
Having worked on it for some time, I can't be completely objective about the game.
if anyone is interested in testing it and telling me what's wrong with it before I published it on the website , please don't hesitate to send me a message.

PS: English is not my main language, so a spell-check and sentence-twisting is welcome
thanks in advance

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Hello, I've just finished version 0.1 of my very first game,
I already know that this game isn't incredible.
It's mainly there to help me get to grips with ren'py and learn the software.
Having worked on it for some time, I can't be completely objective about the game.
if anyone is interested in testing it and telling me what's wrong with it before I published it on the website , please don't hesitate to send me a message.

PS: English is not my main language, so a spell-check and sentence-twisting is welcome
thanks in advance
First send some screenshots here, people will be more willing to test things if they know how the game even looks

Reactions: Puma1978

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote