Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
In my playthrough she was loyal. I guess I haven't done the ntr path enough to check. It's been a while since I played the game tbh so I might be misremembering it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Are there any scenes with her and other guys yet or they're just doing the introductions for now?
They just talk and agree that she will be free to fuck other guys but he wont touch other girls

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Hi Also I would add Camgirl Confessions, My Girlfriend's Amnesia (that can have proper sharing or proper NTR; leaving you ending), Superpowered which can be corrupting into sluts and sharing or also the third type of sharing where is not fully consensual as due to power unbalance girl is pushed/tricked towards sharing/prostituting most of mind control based games I would put here from the list Office Wife I would put here as the ladder photography scenes were excellent how she gets corrupted, but most of them she just fell for iq60 dumb tricks or get bullied with really stupid excuses lately..

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hi Also I would add Camgirl Confessions, My Girlfriend's Amnesia (that can have proper sharing or proper NTR; leaving you ending), Superpowered which can be corrupting into sluts and sharing or also the third type of sharing where is not fully consensual as due to power unbalance girl is pushed/tricked towards sharing/prostituting most of mind control based games I would put here from the list Office Wife I would put here as the ladder photography scenes were excellent how she gets corrupted, but most of them she just fell for iq60 dumb tricks or get bullied with really stupid excuses lately..
Office Wife already is in the list and it fits the category because her husband consents it and the sharing scenes with Nate and Jim Slater.

First I've heard of Camgirl Confessions so I'll check it out. Thanks.

My Girlfriend's Amnesia and Super-powered I already have in my to play list but haven't gotten into it yet.

I have a question for superpowered if you can help me with it.
I'm confused because of the numerous mods listed in the op. Which is the best way to play it and what mods do I get? I already asked this question in the thread there weeks ago and people just reacted with likes but no one actually answered it.

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Office Wife already is in the list and it fits the category because her husband consents it and the sharing scenes with Nate and Jim Slater.

First I've heard of Camgirl Confessions so I'll check it out. Thanks.

My Girlfriend's Amnesia and Super-powered I already have in my to play list but haven't gotten into it yet.

I have a question for superpowered if you can help me with it.
I'm confused because of the numerous mods listed in the op. Which is the best way to play it and what mods do I get? I already asked this question in the thread there weeks ago and people just reacted with likes but no one actually answered it.
Definitely would like to know more about superpowered too. Seems like a pretty complex game, too grindy without mods...
But in the same time I've heard that sharing scenes were hot

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Superpowered.: We have many games with label "sandbox" which have some free roam mode, but nothing to do with "sandbox". Superpowered is opposite; its one of the very few proper sandbox. Its very heavy on statistics, but all 200 different stat has meaningful roles as characters changing their dressing, behavior and option choices, outcomes of scenes based on stats. So its a lot to explore and be able shape, customize for your taste. On the other hand you have to increase 200 different stat so it can be VERY slow pacing, if you like long going strategic games like good old Sid Meier's Civilization you will like it, if you like simple VNs probably wont be your cup of tea. Also bear in mind its in development for 4 years and still adding locations and characters for world building so its a light on the actual story and the graphics what was top nothc 4 years ago now not even in the top 1/3 by industry average. On the other hand developer was monthly releasing hundreds of pics or scenes so will have plenty to do.
About mods as hundreds of things, I would not suggest to start fidget around until you know what is what and what you dont like and wanna change or you very likely just create a mess as several of mods not compatible with ech other so ignore them, go for a vanilla dive in and try explore every button and option, it will take you a while to understand what is what and how it works. (Ok maybe there is one I can recommend for first play, an aesthetic mod called better life or something, what just polishing the user interface and reveals a few hidden stats)

Camgirl confession is not paetron release its LOP game (Sex&Glory), so quality graphics but not very long game play.
HTML:
 - [Completed] Camgirl Confessions [Sex & Glory] | F95zone[/URL] 

Issue is sex scenes are not many and around the last third of the game, but based on ending you chose it can include humiliation, but for a change not the guy but rather the girl gets degradated/humilitated/abused even if this is us as female portagonist. 

If you like recommended "Living with temptation wife gone wilder"; not focusing on wife sharing focusing on MC bang the babysitter and not getting caught, but at the end of a game play we can choose to awaken the wife's sexuality and take her for some gangbang action (which has continuation in Living with temptation 2). The first one is probably the best designed story for adult game I came  across, awesome graphics and even is its almost 10 years old. But is that good that they currently making a "redo".

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
This mans really, really be giving my favorite Atelier Sakura games both 10/10 and 9/10. After a bit of time where I thought I liked NTR only, I found Netorase to be the superior one, and I found that because of both Gyaruzuma and GalKano. When that shit's consensual? Hot as fuck. Great list.
Yes those two from Atelier Sakura are definitely top tier. We have the same tastes my dude. Consensual sharing is definitely my kink. I rated my list depending on how much consent the Netorase is so you might want to check some here that you haven't played yet.

May 29, 2020
Yes those two from Atelier Sakura are definitely top tier. We have the same tastes my dude. Consensual sharing is definitely my kink. I rated my list depending on how much consent the Netorase is so you might want to check some here that you haven't played yet.
Absolutely. Picked up Sphilia and I just found out thanks to your post that Adelaide was still around. I remember playing it a while ago, but couldn't find it again because it got snapped from the site.

One other recommendation I have that is incredibly different from everything on your list, and is almost completely based on your imagination, is Artificial Academy 2 by Illusion. It is 100% a sandbox game without any story whatsoever in a class full of 25 characters (that you yourself can create), but you can set-up specific scenarios thanks to new mods and stuff. And - specifically - you can set it up so you can have one (or 23) lover(s) who you can setup to have sex with anyone in the class and still have her or him be your lover. A simulated Ruins of Luxoria, if you would. I've been playing it since it's initial release (2014-ish) and it's one of the best ones out there in current day thanks to the modern modding scene.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Absolutely. Picked up Sphilia and I just found out thanks to your post that Adelaide was still around. I remember playing it a while ago, but couldn't find it again because it got snapped from the site.

One other recommendation I have that is incredibly different from everything on your list, and is almost completely based on your imagination, is Artificial Academy 2 by Illusion. It is 100% a sandbox game without any story whatsoever in a class full of 25 characters (that you yourself can create), but you can set-up specific scenarios thanks to new mods and stuff. And - specifically - you can set it up so you can have one (or 23) lover(s) who you can setup to have sex with anyone in the class and still have her or him be your lover. A simulated Ruins of Luxoria, if you would. I've been playing it since it's initial release (2014-ish) and it's one of the best ones out there in current day thanks to the modern modding scene.

From the way you describe it it kind of sounds like how you would do a netorase playthrough in Lifeplay, but in Anime aesthetic. But in Lifeplay there are scripted dialogue and mods for a playthrough like this so I'm curious if it's the same for Artificial Academy?

Either way thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to add this to my to-play list and check for myself.

Reactions: mrprincethesimp

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Amazing list. Just got into the adult games niche a month ago and it was hard for me to find games with this specific fetish and this madman just went ahead and lists them all in one post! I haven't played half of the games mentioned here so I have a lot of content to go through!

So i guess this fetish is called NETORASE? Such a weird name. I always thought it was Cuckolding so I use that term when searching but games I get is mostly cheating and the guy is usually not enjoying it.

Don't usually comment but I just had to make an account to show my gratitude!

bfn89318

Feb 17, 2020
NETORASE is Japanese word, when the husband wants and enjoys&worrys his wife cheating on him.
The word was separated because it is clearly different from NTR(NETORARE), where the wife cheats on the Bull even though the husband does not want to.

Reactions: ScuroD and rgnar62
Nov 29, 2019
As far as I know, Bully and Cuck Simulator are made by two different people. The former was so over-the-top racist that it was just funny. The latter is actually fairly decent, and I found the wife in it very attractive and sexy. Decent action too before it ends, too bad it was abandoned. Was actually subscribed to the Patreon for a while.

loklve2014

Oct 4, 2018

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Amazing list. I would like to add some games for you.

A Happy Marriage
A lot of Netorase content.

Solvalley School
Most of the girls can also sex with other guy by your choice when you turn on the sharing mode.

Witch Trainer: Silver Mod, Lab_Rats
You can order the girl to service other people.

Max's Life, School_Love_and_Friends, Schooling, Summer With Mia
Only a few relevant scenes.
There are a lot of sharing scenes in Max's life man ;) not really netorase though.
What is the content in SLAF please? I've heard about it but it seems that the remake make thoses scenes away...

loklve2014

Oct 4, 2018
There are a lot of sharing scenes in Max's life man ;) not really netorase though.
What is the content in SLAF please? I've heard about it but it seems that the remake make thoses scenes away...
SLAF have a swinger route that allow Alice to sex with other guy when MC is beside (swap partner) , but only a few relevant scenes in game.

Last edited:

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I played through Newlywed to Be a couple times, and follwed the post but can't find any actual sharing routes. It seem like any time you let her sleep with someone else, MC turns into a complete beta cuck who wants someone else to impregnate his wife and "end his genetic line." Is there a path that I'm missing here?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote