Daz Complete Genitalia for Horse?

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Hi there.

I know (and use) Cock-o-Rama Equine Cock for Horse 2.
Additionally there is an assett available, which has an anus, too, but as the name says, it's for the centaur, not for the "100%-horse".

Is there anywhere an anus assett known and available for the horse as well?

Thanks.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
From what I recall, Renderotica won't allow vendors to sell assets that are unambiguously for animals. But... the G3 versions of Easy Rider have free "updates" that add the capability to attach genitalia to "H2" (Daz Horse 2). You'll need 3 assets for this to work.

For male genitalia: Centaur 7 for G3M, Easy Rider for G3M, and Cavalcade For Easy Rider.

For female genitalia: Centaur 7 for G3F, Easy Rider for G3F, and Horsy Goodies.

After installing all of that, you'll see new Easy Rider folders in your Daz Horse 2 folder. Attach the genitalia to the horse model from those folders because the version in the G3 centaur folders are only compatible with the centaur bodies. Although, I believe the textures are cross compatible, but I haven't messed around with it a ton yet so I'm not 100% sure.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
LewdLewy
Thank you very much for your information, it's working like a charm.
As i never used G3 before i haven't read the descriptions of Easy Rider for G3, only for G8.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
I found a strange behavior in the use of the above given assetts.

When you aplied a material to the horse prior to adding the gens, the Mat-Copy-Script won't work.
I have to add the gens including the H2 Shell and the colors for the gens and after that i can change the mat of the horse and then the script does what it should.

Funny enough, this behavior is only when adding the male gens. With the female assetts the order doesn't matter.

Can someone confirm?

Nickowensxxx

Mar 13, 2024
I found a strange behavior in the use of the above given assetts.

When you aplied a material to the horse prior to adding the gens, the Mat-Copy-Script won't work.
I have to add the gens including the H2 Shell and the colors for the gens and after that i can change the mat of the horse and then the script does what it should.

Funny enough, this behavior is only when adding the male gens. With the female assetts the order doesn't matter.

Can someone confirm?
late to the party but yes, the problem exists for me too, but in my case I tried doing what you said (as well as re-ordering the operations a million different ways and still materials don't work). Can you maybe describe what you did in more detail?

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
late to the party but yes, the problem exists for me too, but in my case I tried doing what you said (as well as re-ordering the operations a million different ways and still materials don't work). Can you maybe describe what you did in more detail?
As written, when using the Easy Rider Mare Genitalia, there are no probs.

When using the male Genitalia, following order works fine (at least for me)
1) Select plain (!) DAZ Horse 2
2) Add Manes and Tail (optional)
3) Add 1_H2 Easy Rider Genitalia and / or 2_H2 Easy Rider Anus and 3_H2 Shell
4) Select Horse 2 Shell in the Scene Selector (not possible in Viewport) and apply H2 Materials from Easy Rider to the Genitalia and / or Anus
5) Select Horse and apply Materials as desired (Horse, Manes, Tail are seperated)
6) Run 4_H2 Material Copy Script
Tada....