• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Competitive Seduction

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
I'm looking for a rather specific genre of games.
The concept is simple; I want a protagonist who's goal is to somehow dominate, either physically or psychologically (not mind control), a rival who's also in the business of doing the same thing.
Essentially, two (or more) people vying for control over each other.

A few great examples are;
- Unholy Arts, by DeepInteractivity; a Sandbox game where AIs all have individual drives, which players can try to manipulate to their whims, and sometimes lose their footing in the attempt to (relatively) like-minded competitors. I particularly love how combat isn't required, and you can get what you want by just being good enough to defend yourself and focusing on other areas.
- Royale Harem, by Slushyanimals; A Visual Novel where you play a rather unknown character in a cutthroat battle for dominance against several who seek the same thing.
The long-discontinued Shield High, by Pudding Games.

Less great examples involve...
- Night Games, by Silver Bard Games, which has the combat, but outside it, lacks the romance relating to their contesting of roles.
- Corruption of Champions, by Fenoxo, which has several interactions that suit this request, but overall, those area resolved and then forgotten.

Games that seem like they might fit, but dont...
- Kinky Fight Club, by MrZGames; other than being a laggy mess, these fights are one-shot with no story, the action is purely within a fight.
- Karryn's Prison, by Remtiary; I mean, domming horny prisoners (or getting dommed) sounds cool, but just the relation of them not being inherently "equals" or "rivals" kinda ruins it for me; karryn is in an objective position of "power", even if that power is being laughed at by a guy with a dick up her ass. I'll be honest, I've never played this one, but I genuinely don't think it's what I'm looking for.

I'm not interested in "corruption" games in the sense that I get some prude and open him or her to sex, or get some victim who's a virgin and make them fall for me. No, I want someone who knows what they want, and I want to be able to force them to submit, or have them force me to submit, and it actually mean something beyond a closing paragraph.

Female Protagonist is preferred, Lesbian is preferred, but I wouldn't turn my nose to male MC, bi, straight or gay.

P.S There's that one game where one guy challenges another guy to try and seduce as many women as possible in a timeframe. I don't remember what it's called, but that's not the competition I'm after.

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Maybe https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-game-cumshot-or-death-final-game-colon.107229/ would be up your alley. It's in the same lane as Night Games (use the fan translation as the MTL is terrible).
I've tried this one (before fan translation, admittedly), thinking it'd be good, but I didn't like the notion of the girls "only doing it because they had to, because this game forced them to", it felt kinda rapey. They weren't challenging the MC because they wanted to, they were doing it because they had to, yk? Still a good premise, and wasn't overall a bad game. Maybe i'll revisit it sometime since it has a fan translation. Just, that's not what I'm looking for today unfortunately.