Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 3656463

Work of the last few days

For the record; I have wasted the last few days creating a new animation.

Now you say: What? Wasted? Cool NSFW animations are not a waste.

I have two things to say about this:

1- Yes, you are basically right.

2- But of course I genius did not make NSFW animations but an action one.

Maybe it's not the best idea to spend so much time on a fight sequence when creating an AVN.
But what can I say, I just had a lot of fun.
I hope you will like the scene and I can't wait to show it to you.

Oh and about the picture above, I actually thought it was pretty cool but apart from that it's pretty meaningless except for one fact: look at the buildings behind them.
Even though it was my first thought, I suspect that it is NOT the high school from Intertwined* ...
*Or a third of the school entrances in HS AVNs?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Even though it was my first thought, I suspect that it is NOT the high school from Intertwined* ...
*Or a third of the school entrances in HS AVNs?
not sure, but isn't that the area where the ep ended?
maybe a ambush while your trying to patch things up whit noel

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah i dunno, just keep doing what youre doing Berkili, give us these action scenes, i love them!

Btw. are we gonna streamroll for a while now?

I cant see any bitches with imbued swords being anywhere close to mcs level with two primordials + ciarara. I doubt even dio herself is strong enough but only a fraction of her power? Naaahh.

But she didnt had a clue what mc was doing there anyway and i guess nobody (but nael) is able to comprehend the possibility of him having multiple dark ones.

About the Rule B name, i LOVE that we continue the brothers legacy and even tho our MC is more "special" compared to Gabby, Gabby was still the WAY superior Rule B due to Nael so there's still some gap for us to close :)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
cant believe i've missed out on 2 chapters since i last played, but even so it was worth it.
yeah this game I always play asap even if a cliffhanger makes me wish I waited. ngl there are times I wish this games story was an anime cause how much I love it lol.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Powerranking

Thank you for your votes! You all wanted to know the power ranking between the characters, so here it is.

(Unfortunately, it's not in Comic Sans :( had prepared such a beautiful document).

A few explanatory notes about the ranking: The ranking spans from Chapter 1 to Chapter 8 and includes all characters mentioned at least once. Each character is only represented once, in their strongest form. The ranking considers each character's peak strength during any point in the chapters. For example, a Rule B in Chapter 1 might be stronger than an Arsa in Chapter 8, even though Rule B in Chapter 8 would be weaker. Nevertheless, Rule B is ranked higher because there was a time when it was stronger.

The ranking is structured as follows:

• Name (Form or Title) / Time
The term “Always” denotes a character who holds their rank indefinitely, regardless of the time period. Additionally, there is a special rulebreaker (haha) in the ranking, which you'll find more information about at the bottom.

Happy analyzing!

1. Nael (Who else?) / Always

2. Samuel (Owner of the café) / Always

3. Whisper (Warden of Asia) / Current power level

4. Ghost (Warden of Europe) / Current power level

5. Tessah (True form) / Beginning of Chapter 5

6. Rule B (Original one) / Beginning of Chapter 1*

7. Arsael (True from and infused with Tessah’s power) / Current power level

8. Dia (Third primordial) / Current power level

9. Noel (White hair form) / End of chapter 8

10. Ren (The sword saint) / Current power level

Honorable mentions (Characters that are very powerful but didn't make it into the top ten. Order is random):

MC (Three dark ones.) / Current power level

Az (Triple SSS) / End of Chapter 4

Zero (After the isolation) / Current power level

Amy (Seventh primordial) / Current power level

Ema (Companion of the infused Arsa) / Current power?

The original Rule B is a complex case. Rule B's strength is directly tied to his connection with Nael. This means that if his opponent cannot damage this connection, it is impossible to defeat Rule B.

Theoretically, Rule B is stronger than Whisper and Ghost but weaker than Tessah, as she possesses the ability to damage the connections of Companions. However, Tessah is significantly weaker than any Warden.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Powerranking

Thank you for your votes! You all wanted to know the power ranking between the characters, so here it is.

(Unfortunately, it's not in Comic Sans :( had prepared such a beautiful document).

A few explanatory notes about the ranking: The ranking spans from Chapter 1 to Chapter 8 and includes all characters mentioned at least once. Each character is only represented once, in their strongest form. The ranking considers each character's peak strength during any point in the chapters. For example, a Rule B in Chapter 1 might be stronger than an Arsa in Chapter 8, even though Rule B in Chapter 8 would be weaker. Nevertheless, Rule B is ranked higher because there was a time when it was stronger.

The ranking is structured as follows:

• Name (Form or Title) / Time
The term “Always” denotes a character who holds their rank indefinitely, regardless of the time period. Additionally, there is a special rulebreaker (haha) in the ranking, which you'll find more information about at the bottom.

Happy analyzing!

1. Nael (Who else?) / Always

2. Samuel (Owner of the café) / Always

3. Whisper (Warden of Asia) / Current power level

4. Ghost (Warden of Europe) / Current power level

5. Tessah (True form) / Beginning of Chapter 5

6. Rule B (Original one) / Beginning of Chapter 1*

7. Arsael (True from and infused with Tessah’s power) / Current power level

8. Dia (Third primordial) / Current power level

9. Noel (White hair form) / End of chapter 8

10. Ren (The sword saint) / Current power level

Honorable mentions (Characters that are very powerful but didn't make it into the top ten. Order is random):

MC (Three dark ones.) / Current power level

Az (Triple SSS) / End of Chapter 4

Zero (After the isolation) / Current power level

Amy (Seventh primordial) / Current power level

Ema (Companion of the infused Arsa) / Current power?

The original Rule B is a complex case. Rule B's strength is directly tied to his connection with Nael. This means that if his opponent cannot damage this connection, it is impossible to defeat Rule B.

Theoretically, Rule B is stronger than Whisper and Ghost but weaker than Tessah, as she possesses the ability to damage the connections of Companions. However, Tessah is significantly weaker than any Warden.
The most interresting things are that Nael is superior to samuel, how strong the wardens are and that Arsa atm is stronger than Dia.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I see male domination in as one of the tags, but its also listed under “planned tags”. I have two questions. One- is that just a mistake no one has fixed? And two- does male domination only apply to like one or two characters/scenes and the rest is femdom/vanilla stuff? (I am a male domination fan and mostly on play games that focus on it)

Last edited:

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
I want to ask is there the connection of this game with other?? I saw some of the characters from the other game like "stray Incubus, wartribe,etc" I forgot the other game name but I know that character because I play that game.. Is this game the same company/developer with the other game I said?? I know I check the information this game developer and the other there different name.. I'm just little bit confused and just asking

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I want to ask is there the connection of this game with other?? I saw some of the characters from the other game like "stray Incubus, wartribe,etc" I forgot the other game name but I know that character because I play that game.. Is this game the same company/developer with the other game I said?? I know I check the information this game developer and the other there different name.. I'm just little bit confused and just asking
Just cameo appearances

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Most of what you're seeing are probably just cameos. For instance, the girl with the sword in France is from "My Bully is My Lover" ... and she also had a cameo in "Eternum" They're not intended to link the universes anymore than Pixar cameos are meant to say all their movies take place in the same universe. Oh wait ...

Seriously though, it's just devs having fun, or cross-promoting via us talking about the cameos (unless you just put a poster from another game strait into yours, like GH did).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Seriously though, it's just devs having fun, or cross-promoting via us talking about the cameos (unless you just put a poster from another game strait into yours, like GH did).
I think Berkili's use of cameos was really great so far. This was hilarious:

screenshot0009.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But i prefered the Moon cameo even more as it really had an impact on our MC. We were able to copy Moon's moveset/skills which is HUGE, Moon is a special kind of sick assasin, having her skillset combined with our mc's skills and power is a big upgrade.

So yeah while its just a "fun cameo" its a cool way to implement it.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think Berkili's use of cameos was really great so far. This was hilarious:

View attachment 3684598

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But i prefered the Moon cameo even more as it really had an impact on our MC. We were able to copy Moon's moveset/skills which is HUGE, Moon is a special kind of sick assasin, having her skillset combined with our mc's skills and power is a big upgrade.

So yeah while its just a "fun cameo" its a cool way to implement it.
LOL ... I just caught up with Stray and I didn't even recall having seen her before, but I definitely got to the end of this game's content long before I met her in Stray.

• Haha
Reactions: Krytax123

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It's cameo/cross promotion.
If I recall correctly from a credits roll, The Stray Incubus dev has helped design Ciarara. Perhaps there are other such interactions.
It's common practice for devs to help each other that way. Some technical help here, a cameo there etc.

You will see it in other games too.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Nice cameos here are some of the others

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes