Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's a "look" I see it a lot in art by genz and younger artists, and even some younger women apply makeup to do it... It makes me think they're alcoholics.
I mean that character's entire dynamic is that she's utterly fucking unhinged. Seems like it was pretty intentional to me.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
I saw an earlier post saying how pregnancy isn't implemented but it's tagged. Is that still the case, anyone know? And is it just morphs like press a button and you see a preg model or does a character(s) actually get pregnant in the story?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Not among best updates, but not bad either. I liked the french girl group (except boss, good riddance). Blonde angel would have looked MUCH better without those tiny wings covering her breasts. Those were just weird. I loved the bathing scene. For once, I recognized cameo instantly, but why her katana had no blade?

Found few typos:
Guess she doen't have it easy either.
I'm gona fuck you up.
Why do you think all the other comanpions and Dark ones leave her alone?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
For once, I recognized cameo instantly, but why her katana had no blade?
If I remember right she has a bladeless katana as a deterrence. Someone's less likely to attack if they see her with a katana. I think she brings it on the Aine date to the restaurant in MBML but it's been a hot minute since I played that.

Reactions: Moonis

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I saw an earlier post saying how pregnancy isn't implemented but it's tagged. Is that still the case, anyone know? And is it just morphs like press a button and you see a preg model or does a character(s) actually get pregnant in the story?
There's an alternate ending where the MC leaves with one of the LIs and lives a quiet life and the LI is pregnant.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This update was indeed slower than usual, but it set a lot of things for the future.
Resolved the Emma situation and set the dynamics in her organization.
Showed how MC fights with his 2 new dark ones.
Showed how MC figured out a way to share the power of the dark ones connected to him.
Sets a huge new possibility, of Noel being feral but still somewhat cognizant, with huge implications if MC manages to join with her without any changes. Having 2 royal dark ones with the ability to share their power pools and one of them being capable of attacking companions directly, will probably be huge.

Can't wait for the next one.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
If I remember right she has a bladeless katana as a deterrence. Someone's less likely to attack if they see her with a katana. I think she brings it on the Aine date to the restaurant in MBML but it's been a hot minute since I played that.
I think Moon just said that to fool aine. Pretty sure if she needs the blade, it will appear, maybe like a lightsaber or its just invisible. She sliced the companion open too, doubt she did that without a blade

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, if you're going to do an exit button like that, maybe give it a graphic of someone walking away through a door? I mean, it's not like I'm going to forget now, but if that's supposed to be a universal exit graphic, it's new to me. (I thought I was getting a panel of three more choices.)

Reactions: gojira667 and Claet

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
1713631674519.png
What's with the stupid, distracting and unnecessary overlay when skipping? How do I go about disabling it?
It's not just when skipping either, it does it when rolling back to which is the opposite to skipping so that's wrong anyway.

Why not just do it like most games with a little thing in the top left that doesn't steal your attention and darken the screen for no real reason?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm not a fan of the NEW changed interface... Also one important feature that is missing is dated saves, but it's good there are now more features available.

For me just relying on only a smaller image, is kind of frustrating...especially after I played without the wt mod earlier, and then I replayed the chapter again with the wt mod...and I couldn't tell what was an old save vs new (save file image is smaller as well).

Anyway, I love the story...just giving some of my own feedback.

screenshot0002.png

I prefer the previous ch7 version interface (image below), as I can use my own overlay folder...which makes it much easier to see (aids my vision issue). As well each save has a date and time under each save location.
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0006.png

Regards.

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Great update, seeing Noel even for that brief bit was so replenishing. Very excited for what's next.

Also Berkili4 I think every time you have "whereby" you actually mean "but" or "however". "Whereby" means something completely different and is the grammatical error that stands out the most to me.

Reactions: RazedToThrill

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Great game Berkili4! I unlike what some may say, like the way you have the entire game played out. It is good to see a game not catering to one particular fetish or another. Makes the story more interesting. Best luck and looking forward to future updates.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Moon from my bully is my lover! What a crossover!:love:
And there is jacky! Hope she will appear in the main story and being a Li!:cry:
Not a fans of the new UI, the previous one is just simple enough for player.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes