Ren'Py Completed Coming Out on Top [v1.7.4] [Obscurasoft]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

DennyGed

Jul 20, 2017
You're not into sex with gay fish?

I have to admit that I only read the comments on this thread to find out if people (seemingly many of the same people) comment on games even though it is clearly (read the tags) something they would not play.

I swear, in a game titled "Gay Santa does the naughty list", someone would comment "can I avoid Santa, anything gay, and general naughty content?"
Well I still want to comment to let the maker know that the art looks fucking killer!

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyEnchanter

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
well there was an old cartoon from the 40's or so called "The Happy Fisherman" that showed a guy fly fishing with a huge smile on his face and under the water a fish was blowing him...

And then the stories of bottle nose dolphins that showed sexual interest in humans - but they are mammals not fish...

but I'm not aware of anyone being ass fucked by a fish...

Reactions: RedRaven69

ItzumiVP

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 161013

Overview:
Coming Out on Top is a choose-your-own-fate game which places you in the role of college senior, Mark Matthews. You're about to come out of the closet and are ready to make up for lost time. With the help of your loyal roommates, play through six hilarious routes and ten unforgettable dates. 18 hot guys are waiting for you to win them over.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2020-02-23
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.7.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Others:
Unofficial android

Thanks @StojanHD for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161170 View attachment 161172 View attachment 161171 View attachment 161173 View attachment 161040
Could you upload the Win PC version to Gdrive, please?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I have no personal interest in adult media that focuses on gay men, so I won't be playing this.
HOWEVER, as a lover of puns, I wanted say I love the title!
It gave me a chuckle. Enjoy, folks.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
I'd like to say i like this game... but i don't.
I like games with a story, with this kind of situations, but this game suffers by the way the choices work.
The routes are too much amiguous, with no clear way.
Something can happend, but mostly not !
And there are many routes, so you find a lot of routes without any interesting issue...
I confess my english is not rich enough, but i dont think it explains this.
Unren let me see there is content i'd like to reach.
But i'm always lost.
I've also searched for some walkthrough, but no one is really efficient.
So...
I've deleted it.
Too bad.

Reactions: dummer87

jwalk75

Jul 21, 2019
Same here, don't think I can run it on Mac
Figured it out. Right click the file, Show package contents-->Contents--> MacOS folder and there should be a terminal(executable) file with the name of the game. Double click and works like normal.

kraken162

Jul 17, 2020
I'm not sure if this is just my Mac's issue. When I download it, it downloads as a rar.dmg disk image. When I double click it, it directs me to "Flash Installer" which ends up doing nothing.

What is the file's name? (I can't show package contents for the disk image thingy)

Thank you for helping!

commieslut

Aug 7, 2020
Figured it out. Right click the file, Show package contents-->Contents--> MacOS folder and there should be a terminal(executable) file with the name of the game. Double click and works like normal.
still can't open it, even though I turned it into executable terminal file :(

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hmm, unsure if this version is newer or older than 1.7.4. Though, it's the only one I would've downloaded from here.

Loading it up says v1.71c.

Win/Linux:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AndreyD
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes