VN Others Completed Come on, if you let your voice leak out like that, your boyfriend's gonna find out, you know? [Final] [Appetite]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I understand all-too-well the pain of preferring a cute side-heroine over the often generic main girl.

greyflash

Apr 24, 2017
is this game based off that manga "Since I’Ve Entered The World Of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’Ll Do My Best To Make The Losing Heroine Happy"?
(yes thats the mangas actual title)
cuz i'ma i be honest it's way too similiar.

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
is this game based off that manga "Since I’Ve Entered The World Of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’Ll Do My Best To Make The Losing Heroine Happy"?
(yes thats the mangas actual title)
cuz i'ma i be honest it's way too similiar.
I don't think the protagonist of the manga used this method though. But I find it funny imagining the scenario.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The premise confuses me. The description makes it sound like the MC is a good guy saving a girl from a bad end, but the OP pic and title makes it look like a basic NTR plot.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Plot reminds me of a manga I stumbled upon
I take it the difference is that the MC and side heroine ain't raw dogging because it isn't hentai?
manga I'm referring to is "Since I’ve Entered the World of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’ll Do My Best to Make the Losing Heroine Happy"

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
If he or someone else can confirm he has actually started to proofread and edit the translations for grammatical errors, then I will remove my comments. Last time I asked him, he told me to do it :FacePalm:
I think you're talking about me when i posted raw MTL's.
Sighs... just to inform you i am not uploading raw MTL's now, I at least edit them for pronoun issues and to make sentences a little more descriptive as well as for onomatopoeic words as well.
And I do not have a working patreon, that means i am not asking for money from anyone.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Okay, so I plan to download this one, but I cannot come up with a reasonable name for the folder name. Any suggestions that don't sound stupid and aren't a mile long?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I take it the difference is that the MC and side heroine ain't raw dogging because it isn't hentai?
manga I'm referring to is "Since I’ve Entered the World of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’ll Do My Best to Make the Losing Heroine Happy"
That's the one I was thinking about

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Suddenly, he feels dizzy and finds himself in an unfamiliar room, wondering if he's somehow entered the world of the game, akin to the plot of trendy isekai light novels.
If I play eroge long enough will I enter the game too

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes