Mod Ren'Py Come Inside [ttll] - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery & Improvements Mod [0.2.1]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
341099_5.png

Updated: 2020/05/11
Game/Creator: Come Inside /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.2.1.2
Game Version: 0.2.1
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Come Inside!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've added a cheat menu (bottom-right) to enable/disable incest and easily unlock all sketchbook scenes without playing annoying minigames.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -
Note: Patreon version has all incest content removed.

Annotation 2020-04-28 193626.png Annotation 2020-04-28 193715.png Annotation 2020-04-28 194012.png Annotation 2020-04-28 194128.png Annotation 2020-04-28 194116.png Annotation 2020-04-28 194216.png Annotation 2020-04-28 194246.png Annotation 2020-04-28 194257.png Annotation 2020-04-30 050855.png main_menu.png

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/04/28: Updated Mod, Version 0.2

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Come Inside.
  • I've also integrated the incest patch into the mod with an option to enable or disable it at the start.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.

Enjoy the Mod!
It can be found on , F95 and MEGA

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
hello.

not sure if this is an issue with the mod or the original game, but since the mod seems to modify this scene i figured i'd check here first. i was curious what the longer conversation with mom looked like, so i picked sheila so the call would wake kelly (which i think makes her go away in the morning? i forget.) anyway, i get this
after this screen

then again after doing anything with Lindsey

i have a couple ideas, but i don't know how to reencode the rpys to work again after i edit when done, so... what do you think?

EDIT: little update. similar issue seems to happen later if you pick only ONE of the lindsey painting options (standing or sitting) and not the mod:both. you get a " 'modSlavePaitingBoth' is not defined. and before anyone decides to correct it, that IS the spelling of the variable. =)

Last edited:
Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
hello.

not sure if this is an issue with the mod or the original game, but since the mod seems to modify this scene i figured i'd check here first. i was curious what the longer conversation with mom looked like, so i picked sheila so the call would wake kelly (which i think makes her go away in the morning? i forget.) anyway, i get this
after this screen

i have a couple ideas, but i don't know how to reencode the rpys to work again after i edit when done, so... what do you think?

EDIT: little update. similar issue seems to happen later if you pick only ONE of the lindsey painting options (standing or sitting) and not the mod:both. you get a " 'modSlavePaitingBoth' is not defined. and before anyone decides to correct it, that IS the spelling of the variable. =)
Ah, Thanks for bringing to my attention. It appears I forgot to define some variables before areas they are used. Give me 10 mins and I will release a fix.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
hello.

after this screen

If you use the file below it will work. And hahahaa, small typo. :D

Reactions: Kendra

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
no problem man. thanks for the quick reply and fix. =D i just wanted to see how the conversation with mom goes without kelly there lol. also... for my route? i really like the standing pose hehe. but hey, there? why not both.

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
no problem man. thanks for the quick reply and fix. =D i just wanted to see how the conversation with mom goes without kelly there lol. also... for my route? i really like the standing pose hehe. but hey, there? why not both.
No problem, if you find any other issues let me know and I will fix them ASAP.

Reactions: ct4me

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
BIG NEWS! Gallery Mod!
2020/04/29: Updated Mod, Gallery Mod [ALPHA]

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Come Inside.
  • I've also integrated the incest patch into the mod with an option to enable or disable it at the start.
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu and navigation menu (coming soon). All gallery scenes are unlocked and viewable, ready for your viewing pleasure.

Known Issues:

Enjoy the Mod!
It can be found on , F95 and MEGA

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Any chance for make a Gallery mod for Second Chance?
https://f95zone.to/threads/second-chance-v0-10-maks.27221/
Once I have finished my plans with Come Inside and none of my other mods need updating I will happily take a look at Second Chance.

Awesome mods here!
BTW can you please make a list over what you make mods in
I have a Master List on my patreon, , This is also linked on my front page if you lose the link, 1588287340713.png

• Love
Reactions: ltpika and Baxonius

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/05/01: Updated Mod, Gallery Mod [BETA]

Changes:
  • Fixed the keymapping so you can now right-click/ESC to access the main menu
  • Added an "End Replay" button to the gallery scenes.
Future Content:
  • Add the sketchbook scenes to the gallery so you don't have to do annoying connect-the-dots or other minigames to view them
  • Add a cheat menu to unlock sketch scenes and edit relationship points
Download the latest version from MEGA or

Last edited: