Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I just kinda noticed that the MC is wearing shirts and cargo shorts.
That's a total Charlie Harper reference and thus pretty cool.

Reactions: Logan3000x

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I never thought I'd say this but I do miss the landlady. Cause I rather have that and a patch, than all these pseudo patchwork families popping up where NOT your mom and NOT your sister (because of course it's always the missing father/mc and stepmom/daughter pairing) enter the picture.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I never thought I'd say this but I do miss the landlady. Cause I rather have that and a patch, than all these pseudo patchwork families popping up where NOT your mom and NOT your sister (because of course it's always the missing father/mc and stepmom/daughter pairing) enter the picture.
Fully-customizable family relations should be a staple in every H-game. 95% of the work is in the player's head, after all.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Nice start of the game, but freeroaming part should have some sort of quest journal.
I'm not a fan of all minigames but I do like crossword puzzles, but too little time for that kinda kills all the fun from that, even if it was on my native language it's impossible to complete on first try. If you could remove the timer and replace it with limited try system, 10 words and 12-15 attemps to find correct words.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Good intro, but... the freeroam this early in the game without a journal or something to steer the story forward instead of clicking options kills the flow of your story. Also, the story with Jamie doesn't take account that I spent Friday evening with her watching TV so by Monday morning I had her number AND I already knew her dad hated me so having a coffee with her Monday morning asking her AGAIN if she's studying at the college majoring to be a teacher was really awkward. And I didn't get to ask her why her father hated my guts. But the reason surfaced another way during the conversation. If you're not meant to see her before going to coffee with her, don't enable the event.

So yeah, the freeroam doesn't suit the story you're trying to tell. Feels weird that she asked to watch TV at her place without going through the laundry from the past that happens in the coffee place scene.

The English quiz on Friday: "... she assigned on Tuesday." <- No, it was Monday, the first day in the school, because on Tuesday we met our liberal history teacher. And I studied two or three times English but still "The short story that I didn't read." Your "quiz" instructions should say that words can be both vertical and horizontal AND words in the same row/column can have shared letters.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
These are the typos or visual inconsistencies I noticed. left of : is in game, right of : are fixes. I think I checked every choice. The English is pretty good, not that many typos/errors.

Would be nice if the character names had different colors

Dad was missing : is

I knew now : know

still hadn't : haven't

(why does the Uber driver know about his dad?)

arms around my neck (image shows around his back)

is still like you : is just as you

I'll go put these up : these away

The room was had : (remove was)

(says room had been cleaned, but then also there is a layer of dust)

(3 years and he isn't a fan of any of the bands he listened to anymore? That seems slightly ridiculous)

where the I knew : (remove the)

(surprised he doesn't make note of the police tape door when taking out the trash)

coffee sometime or something : coffee or something sometime

(why does MC lack a phone? Living in south America would still have him own one)

catch me in the morning : (she mentions the coffee, but since it was open to "something" it should probably be less specific)

(mentions Lisa put her hand on MC's but image shows her holding arm up)

so He can : he

your chauffer : chauffeur

if you could get : can

I wish He : he

put the little : put what little

side-eying : eyeing

scarfing up : scarfing down

down on the gas (I understand what you mean, but it reads weird, as if the opposite should be happening, with the MC getting slammed back into the seat)

(the random real life imagery feels off)

(bunch of capitalization of courses)

not near this : nearly

(coffee shop is a temp image but not the lobby?)

payed me no : paid

hadn't change a : changed

sat to eat : sat down to eat

eyebrow to me : at me

(Kevin's name appearing when it was never asked)

be a least : at

(hair in a tight bun, gonna disagree)

(dusty law office?)

(eye shift, kind of wish there was an actual small shift)

really needs mowed : mowing/to be mowed

in front of the telivision : television

(surprised MC doesn't mention she is left handed)

if I record : record it

is all i know : I

you have been gone to college : you have been away at college

keeping up witht he maintenance : with the

(MC shower image after mowing is very noisy)

(some of the animations are kind of scary)

(also could use better looping)

close to coming : cumming

(outside of house doesn't change time)

annoying and the abandon : they/then

(Suzy leaving breakfast table has her at a weird angle)

a little essentric : eccentric

(thick glasses, yet none are shown)

(visible tattoos, but can't see any)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Come Home : Chapter 1 [v0.1] [R.J. Rhodes](478 MB rar win source)
58 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Save games disappeared for some reason, so now I can redo that horrendous quiz test again, yay :ROFLMAO:

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
So... Another game where old saves dont work? At least mine do not even though they should after saving at 0.1 end...

Hope this is worth playing (skipping) through again to the new content.
Currently way to many games need to be replayed after an update at the moment....

Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
got 5 with this layout, i like how the game is self aware enough to state that this minigame is a little wierd.

• Love
Reactions: MTZ32

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I like what is said in the Dev notes but the mention of the later introduction of a map gives me pause. Is this going to transform into a sandbox? I've kind of sworn off those for the time being. Regardless, best of luck on the game and congrats on your big day, Dev. :D
we are alike, is impossible to get off playing a sandbox game

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Is the mom a virgin? /s
Ok. Haven't played yet so correct me if I'm wrong: but if she is a mom it would stand to reason that she would have had sex AT LEAST once before, so would not be a virgin. Again, I haven't played and if she is just an adoptive mom or step mom and never had children of her own then the door is wide open, but as a general rule moms are not virgins.

• Haha
Reactions: Driver9r

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i dont get the english test. every time i klick on a letter it says i am wrong. so i lose . is it a problem?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes