ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What is that supposed to be as it seems to only link to adds or nothing.
Whoever's that user, he's currently on a spam spree through several threads as of right now.

Edit: The spammer's spam spree was shut down.

Last edited:
Reactions: joblo9394

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
You did. From what the save tells me, you declined sex after the heist. Put the fixed save back in your saves folder. I've reset the heist scene for you, jumped to the next weekend on Saturday evening. Skip to night, heist should happen. Choose to have sex afterwards. Next evening when dating Whitney, there should be new sex content. :)

Thanks for reporting, that looks like some inconsistencies.
I don't know if it's still bugged or if I'm just unlucky, but it never warned me, now I'm done with all the girls except Whitney, I realized it too late to go back. Any chance you can reset the heist for me too?
(I have to clarify that I started from 0 with this update)

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Come Home - v7.17.05 Premium [Gallery Unlock Mod]

Unlocks The In-Game Gallery Including:
  • All Scenes
  • All Conversations
  • All Dates
  • All Sex
  • All Bonus Scenes

This mod should* work without breaking the game or saves.

NOTE - Updated to v7.17.05 Premium

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -
Thanks very much, unfortunately it partially broke the game for me. But I tried to mix new PC update with last older Mac update, might be related. Game is working actually but texts come very small at the top of the screen and in a way the shouldn't appear.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Will this have pregnancy?
See latest about pregnancy:
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

I don't know if it's still bugged or if I'm just unlucky, but it never warned me, now I'm done with all the girls except Whitney, I realized it too late to go back. Any chance you can reset the heist for me too?
(I have to clarify that I started from 0 with this update)
Check out the attached troubleshooting pdf. You can reset it yourself. Whitney is the first entry. :)(y)

Reactions: Demnor and S0k4

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
How much gay content is there in this game - I mean genuine m x m? Can we play through as a gay male?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How much gay content is there in this game - I mean genuine m x m? Can we play through as a gay male?
There are twenty LIs in the game, one of them is a bisexual[*] man. You can turn everyone's route on or off, so yes, you can absolutely play the game with his content only. The game won't be very long that way, since it's more about dating the twenty characters, the "main story" is more of a "frame story" so far.
He is a bottom. There is one scene in which MC can choose to be bottom.

[*]He is bisexual, because - everything optional, of course - he can be part of two MFM threesomes, one of which is with a MtF trans character who still has her dick.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
There are twenty LIs in the game, one of them is a bisexual[*] man. You can turn everyone's route on or off, so yes, you can absolutely play the game with his content only. The game won't be very long that way, since it's more about dating the twenty characters, the "main story" is more of a "frame story" so far.
He is a bottom. There is one scene in which MC can choose to be bottom.

[*]He is bisexual, because - everything optional, of course - he can be part of two MFM threesomes, one of which is with a MtF trans character who still has her dick.
Okay, he doesn't sound too bad - thanks. Will there be any more gay/bi male LIs added in future?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Okay, he doesn't sound too bad - thanks. Will there be any more gay/bi male LIs added in future?
There won't be any new LIs. Current update is 17 out of 20 and I know the dev has planned some endgame arc for the story.

But there is a side charcter, who so far has participated in fmmmm/fmmm gangbangs with MC, and this update he said he is pansexual, so maybe there is more bi stuff incoming in the future, but as I said, he's not a singular datable character, and so far only active in gangbangs. Maybe at the next gangbang he and MC can have sex too? I don't know, I'm not the dev. I can only hope. :cool:

Being a bisexual guy myself I love the inclusion of all this, but for someone looking for a purely gay route, the aforementioned bi guy is as close as you can get.

• Sad
Reactions: indio68 and Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
There won't be any new LIs. Current update is 17 out of 20 and I know the dev has planned some endgame arc for the story.

But there is a side charcter, who so far has participated in fmmmm/fmmm gangbangs with MC, and this update he said he is pansexual, so maybe there is more bi stuff incoming in the future, but as I said, he's not a singular datable character, and so far only active in gangbangs. Maybe at the next gangbang he and MC can have sex too? I don't know, I'm not the dev. I can only hope. :cool:

Being a bisexual guy myself I love the inclusion of all this, but for someone looking for a purely gay route, the aforementioned bi guy is as close as you can get.
Not sure 2GB is worth it for one route that barely fills out the game.
But thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. (y)

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes