sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I don't think of it as a sandbox at all, you click the picture of the character you want to do, then it's a VN pretty much, then it goes back to a menu type display pick another character and repeat.
There is not really a grind either, its not like you need to get the money to go on the dates first, it just happens.
Its more a pick your adventure kinda game tbh

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ComeHome-7.17.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Come Home - v7.16.3 Premium [Gallery Unlock Mod]

Unlocks The In-Game Gallery Including:
  • All Scenes
  • All Conversations
  • All Dates
  • All Sex
  • All Bonus Scenes

This mod should* work without breaking the game or saves.

Download: MEGA -
Just a heads up, new update just drop. Would be amazing to count with your mod. Thanks in advance for your work!

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
This game does not even need a mod like this, its built in, just read a little bit, it tells you what you're missing
I know, but i recently re-installed windows and lost all my saves. I don't wanna play the game for the third time (i did it twice before just because) and copy-paste someone else saves doesnt work, so that mod its the best way to be up to date without replaying the game, at least for me :)

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Guessing its still not possible to be with the sister, Suzy (if I remember right) without Tammy? I presume not but I didn't play since she said something along the lines of, I'm with Tammy if you don't like it fuck off.. which I did. She was my favorite but I don't do 3rd wheel which is what I felt like after she made her choice Tammy > MC.

Reactions: Juv3

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Guessing its still not possible to be with the sister, Suzy (if I remember right) without Tammy? I presume not but I didn't play since she said something along the lines of, I'm with Tammy if you don't like it fuck off.. which I did. She was my favorite but I don't do 3rd wheel which is what I felt like after she made her choice Tammy > MC.
Read the FAQ on the OP. Nope. They are a pair.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Thats what I figured but it didn't hurt to ask.. I read the OP long ago dont mean something didn't change wouldn't be the first time.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Come Home - v7.17.05 Premium [Gallery Unlock Mod]

Unlocks The In-Game Gallery Including:
  • All Scenes
  • All Conversations
  • All Dates
  • All Sex
  • All Bonus Scenes

This mod should* work without breaking the game or saves.

NOTE - Updated to v7.17.05 Premium

Download: MEGA -
Updated To v7.17.05 Premium, breifly tested and seems to be working fine but please let me know if any issues

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
This is still the beta, the official launch is tomorrow (Steam/Patreon), not sure what fixes it will have, just for information in case anyone wanted to know.
I bought this game on Steam a few months ago. I'm assuming Patreon get's the update before Steam?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I bought this game on Steam a few months ago. I'm assuming Patreon get's the update before Steam?
On Patreon it's scheduled for 8am CDT. On Steam it's released when RJ pushes the button - also around 8/9am CDT - because there's no auto release schedule functionality. A few minutes later premium gets released on Itch, which also doesn't have a release schedule.

Reactions: Audi4Rings

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't think of it as a sandbox at all,
Yes, that's a common feedback. :)
It IS technically a sandbox game, because you decide whom to date in which order and you can date everybody everywhere all at once, but there are no things you have to repeat in a grindy way.
I remember a few of the reviews mentioning it's a sandbox that doesn't feel like a sandbox.

Reactions: Elhemeer and Demnor
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes