• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
This game is great both in terms of graphics and kinks. The central story deserves to move forward a little, as well as the relationship with Adrian, the MC already had a passive relationship with Bai and Miss Mills it is time for him to practice with Adrian. A little soft domination on the MC would be nice too I think, the scenes with Miss Mills are cool but a little hard, a little "fun" pegging or tying up could be a plus, and I think several characters have the profile (Nora, Eden, Tammy, or even Izzy, Brandy and Kendra)

Reactions: Grimtown
Mar 29, 2023
when it is officially released for free.

are you running 7zip with beans (potato computer usually but this time lesser)?
Do you call this a potato pc? win11, 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700F 2.10 GHz, Nvidia RTX 4060Ti, 16Gb RAM

I think not, FYI the gpu came out in may 2023.

All other releases from other devs extract just fine within a minute, this title though? No. It literally took me 53 minutes to extract this. I haven't played it yet but dayum...

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Come Home - v7.17.05 Premium [Gallery Unlock Mod]

Unlocks The In-Game Gallery Including:
  • All Scenes
  • All Conversations
  • All Dates
  • All Sex
  • All Bonus Scenes

This mod should* work without breaking the game or saves.

NOTE - Updated to v7.17.05 Premium

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -
While trying to open the last sex scene for Dana this here happened:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "E:\Renpy\ComeHome-.7.17.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Renpy\ComeHome-.7.17.05-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Come Home .7.17.05
Sun Apr 14 09:31:06 2024

Jul 29, 2021
there is a convo when you have the possibility to make tammy move to your house if I remember correctly, does annyone know how to get it ?

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
In the sex menu there should be an additional yellow border around the icons of unseen content.
Also you can check out all available content on Mari's character page. In this case click on "sex" View attachment 3538116 . The ones in red are still missing. Click on them to get a hint how to get them.
Thanks! I loaded my save back up to check what you had said and now it appears I have done everything, nothing is purple! I think maybe it hadn't updated for some reason but seems fine today.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
what's that?
Hands free orgasm.

there is a convo when you have the possibility to make tammy move to your house if I remember correctly, does annyone know how to get it ?
It happens eventually when you follow Suzy's and Tammy's paths and you are a throuple.
You can check out their scenes on their character pages, see how far away you are.

While trying to open the last sex scene for Dana this here happened:
That looks like a problem with the mod.

No. It literally took me 53 minutes to extract this. I haven't played it yet but dayum...
Can't say anything about the repack that's available for download here, but the original zip from RJ's Patreon post unzips in like 20 seconds for me.

When I invite Kendra on a date, I only ever get errors.
Known bug that has been fixed already. Keep in mind that playing a leaked beta version is not always bug free.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and cxx

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Known bug that has been fixed already. Keep in mind that playing a leaked beta version is not always bug free.
Then the fixed version is not yet available here, I have the same version as in the OP.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
View attachment 3540092
Hello, I've had some errors in the game when inviting Kendra to go eat a hamburger.
Thanks for reporting. (y) That's a known bug that has been fixed already. Keep in mind that playing a leaked beta version is not always bug free.
You can ignore your way through it, need to press ignore like a dozen times, but you can continue.

For future reports, devs will love you if you screenshot the bottom part of the exception message, because the important information is usualle in the last lines. So you may want to scroll all the way down before making that screenshot. :)

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Thanks for reporting. (y) That's a known bug that has been fixed already. Keep in mind that playing a leaked beta version is not always bug free.
You can ignore your way through it, need to press ignore like a dozen times, but you can continue.

For future reports, devs will love you if you screenshot the bottom part of the exception message, because the important information is usualle in the last lines. So you may want to scroll all the way down before making that screenshot. :)
Oh okay, thank you for your quick response!

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes