Identify Combined family game, dad & daughters, mother & son, daughter

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So I played a game here what seems like forever ago and I remember the barebones of it, hoping someone can figure it out so it stops popping up in my head :)

1. The MC (guy) had a sister and mom, think the mom was divorced
2. Mom meets new guy and this guy has two adult daughters.
3. The MC is going to community college, or a local college and was trying to get on the basketball team. However, part of the game had all of the college age characters also involved in running track. (It was like P.E.)
4. There was a mean/strict female coach for the track, I think a guy was the bb coach.
5. Part of the stroy involved the mom plus son (MC) and daughter meeting her fiance, plus his 2 daughters for dinner.
6. I vaguely recall the daughters of the potential dad having the "rich girl" attitude, at least one of them did.
7. After the dinner, all the 'kids' went to the hot tub where the 2 daughters of the dad-figure implied they had fooled around together and encouraged the MC and his sister to fool around with them, and/or each other.
8. I think one of the two potential step-sisters was in the MC and his sisters classes.

If anyone can recall any of this please let me know. It was not the MC off on their own, a good portion of the story did involve his sister, mom and the potential step-sisters.