consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i am rubbing my crystal balls and they are telling me that this will be a 1-2 star game. :rolleyes:
luckily i also found better games in the latest feed to warrant the rubbing of my crystal balls in the first place :p

• Haha
Reactions: ScottyLQ

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
mini games svck...and why do many Unity devs fail to include a QUIT or EXIT option? I have to go from fullscreen to window and "X" out, or use Task Mgr to quit.
u can close it from the alttab menu (?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Shame on me for wanting to play these taboo tale games, but whateva lets just say i was too horny to care lol :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;):cool:

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Just another Unity mess. Can't start the game in the proper screen or even switch it to the proper screen even when I select one of my other screens as my primary in Windows. For whatever reason it always loads and defaults to the wrong one (running in 3840-x1080) which makes the trigger points at all the wrong places. Selecting window mode doesn't let you resize and switch it to another screen and is completely pointless. And as if this wasn't enough, the fkn pointless and annoying puzzles. Many can't code Unity for shit and this another proof of it. Well, enough said & time wasted on this mess. Good luck

Reactions: vonamatas
Mar 13, 2023
Tried running this on linux via wine, got part way through the intro an hit an error, I'm assuming it didn't like the animation.

terminal's output on hitting the problem:
<pre>winegstreamer error: vaapidecode1: ../../../gst/vaapi/gstvaapidecode.c(766): gst_vaapidecode_handle_frame (): /GstBin:bin1/GstDecodeBin:decodebin1/GstVaapiDecodeBin:vaapidecodebin1/GstVaapiDecode:vaapidecode1:
</pre>

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
I encounter black screen at some point. I can still toggle the quest window in the upper left corner on and off but can not save at all when black screen occurs. Anyone got the same problem?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Walkthrough
Gallery:
1. Pool (Fox)
2. Pool (Pool)
3. Bedroom (Left curtain)
4. Bedroom (Laptop)
5. Bathroom (Mirror)
Madison:
Porch - Hannah
Room - Alana
Living Room - Chloe
Kitchen - Rin
Question: YES (Sex Scene)
Alana:
Cake in Kitchen
Pils in Bathroom
Alana Question: Alana (Sex Scene)
Hannah:
Question: No (Sex Scene)
Chloe:
Wine in Corridor
Box of Beer - Living Room
Question: Yes (Sex Scene)
Rin:
Gitar in Alana Room
Pizza in Corridor
Question: Yes (Sex Scene)

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
on steam this game is tagged with female protagonist, but after starting the game, the protag is named John. Did I just waste my money??

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Just another Unity mess. Can't start the game in the proper screen or even switch it to the proper screen even when I select one of my other screens as my primary in Windows. For whatever reason it always loads and defaults to the wrong one (running in 3840-x1080) which makes the trigger points at all the wrong places. Selecting window mode doesn't let you resize and switch it to another screen and is completely pointless. And as if this wasn't enough, the fkn pointless and annoying puzzles. Many can't code Unity for shit and this another proof of it. Well, enough said & time wasted on this mess. Good luck
As someone who, obviously, deals with a lot of shitty low budget games on an ultrawide monitor, my advice to you would be to find a program called "resizeEnable", which will allow you to resize windows even when they aren't supposed to. Saved me from many headaches so far.
Of course I wouldn't bother if this is the one game\app that's giving you trouble.