May 5, 2022
Ive not played this game in forever came back to c its been abandoned. How far did it get before it was abandoned id like to know

JohnSocks

Mar 2, 2023
Here's the updated CG for v0.3.9a:

Note: This isn't the game, just all the images from it. It contains both the new pics that were added since v0.3.5 as well as some missing pics from the Gallery folder.

RPG Maker MV Decrypter Master won't include more than 1 png file with the exact same filename inside of each downloaded .zip file, so there were several missing images from the Jane, Jessica, Joan, Kara, Mom, and Special folders contained in the v0.3.5 CG download available here (since the pics inside each folder are all named Pic_1, Pic_2, Pic_3, etc...). Those character galleries are all included here.

Highlights of the new images since v0.3.5 are the new Mom bedtime/bathtime images, and there's a bit of new content added for most characters as well. I'm still miffed there's no nude/sex content with Dorothy, and there hasn't been any new content added for Kim since v0.2.4 was released several years ago, but the overall content in this game is still pretty phenomenal. Here's hoping College Life makes a comeback someday...

Last edited:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
The story and all contents in the game were great, the gameplay was for being from RpgMaker engine-game is quite good.

The characters are all good in different ways, my favourite is the gym girl, I mean the nude intro is one way to win a guy's
interest don't you all agree? :) Anyway if MikeMasters is not coming back i would love to see someone
pick up the game and maybe re-make it in Renpy or Unity engine... Unity seems best choice for a full re-make with keeping all stuff from the original..

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
The bugs are that not everyday you can talk ti Kara at the park or library. There are lots of dead time and loops that there were't before

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
God this game is really easy to fuck up. Spent quite a few hours playing it, looked at the guide, noticed how much shit I missed and won't be able to do anymore. Need to restart. Feelsbadman.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
God this game is really easy to fuck up. Spent quite a few hours playing it, looked at the guide, noticed how much shit I missed and won't be able to do anymore. Need to restart. Feelsbadman.
well this needs to be played with wt. lesson learned.

Reactions: ttba1878

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I wish someone could continue the game with his permission...
though if he died-covid or accident or something?
then I suppose he can't really complain-no?...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish someone could continue the game with his permission...
though if he died-covid or accident or something?
then I suppose he can't really complain-no?...
no continuation until dev possibly surfaces.

devs keep their identity secret so we don't no if he's dead or something else.

• Sad
Reactions: Stareagle lord
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes