Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v0.7.2] WT + Improvements + Gallery Unlock + Cheats Mod [Sir Leon]

badass

Jul 24, 2017
can somebody share the file directly or with another site? I have problem with Mega downloader.. thanks

Mensbane

Sep 18, 2019
Can someone please provide a direct link to the "android port with mod" referenced from this page? because all i get is endless virus like popups.

Page linked from here, which links to the endless popup parade.

Last edited:

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
The game keeps crashing when I try to text Lauren back. It says "Laurenpt" isn't defined.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Downloaded it, threw up a big red flag with (Win10) AV program. Won't even let me to allow it to scan elsewhere. Anyone else?

Sir Leon

May 16, 2020
Can someone please provide a direct link to the "android port with mod" referenced from this page? because all i get is endless virus like popups.

Page linked from here, which links to the endless popup parade.
It's v0.6.6, wait for v0.7

The game keeps crashing when I try to text Lauren back. It says "Laurenpt" isn't defined.
Can you please send the Error Screenshot or traceback.txt/error.txt file

hnjk619

May 2, 2020
there is a _MACOSX file in the pc zip file along with the main folder. can i delete that mac folder as am not on mac?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So the cheat options are working for me but i'm not getting any hints at what choices I should be picking...

Edit: So found out it does show the girls tags for some choices.
The only issue is it doesn't show anything in text messages, my Julia ones keep repeating anytime i get a new text message, and it doesn't indicate if there is a trait based challenge in any of the choices. Or if it does I'm completely missing it, cuz all I'm seeing is the (bro/TM/BF tags) indicating the choice will give me those points. Not if its an important choice in and of itself.

Its okay if the mod isnt designed for that, but if it is and mine is just not working as intended figured i'd give a heads up

Last edited:

Sir Leon

May 16, 2020
So the cheat options are working for me but i'm not getting any hints at what choices I should be picking...

Edit: So found out it does show the girls tags for some choices.
The only issue is it doesn't show anything in text messages, my Julia ones keep repeating anytime i get a new text message, and it doesn't indicate if there is a trait based challenge in any of the choices. Or if it does I'm completely missing it, cuz all I'm seeing is the (bro/TM/BF tags) indicating the choice will give me those points. Not if its an important choice in and of itself.

Its okay if the mod isnt designed for that, but if it is and mine is just not working as intended figured i'd give a heads up
Yeah I forgot about the text msgs :HideThePain: , will add them later. Most of the choices only give Those 3 points, I only marked the choices which are required to continue that particular girl's path or get scenes with a girl. But the game's all about your KCT if you're not on a particular KCT, the desired girl will not be with you no matter what you choose, I can bypass it but this will surely ruin the gameplay so I ain't touching it. As for the Cheats I was planning to add more stuff to the Cheat Menu but Fuck my Life :HideThePain:.
Edit: Do you want me to add what KCT you need to pursue a particular girl in the Cheat Menu?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
The game's all about your KCT if you're not on a particular KCT, the desired girl will not be with you no matter what you choose, I can bypass it but this will surely ruin the gameplay so I ain't touching it.

Do you want me to add what KCT you need to pursue a particular girl in the Cheat Menu?
Yes please, it will make playing a solo route for each girl a whole lot clearer. Thanks for all your hard work!!