Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings 2 Multi Mod[Duke Knox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
I don't know which variable is needed for this. However, if you or anyone finds it, you can add it using the mod variable editor, which allows you to edit the variable inside the game.

I can try to find it if you provide me with some details, like specific statements(press c key to copy dialogues), and I'll check it.

Edit:
I think I've found the variable. Follow these steps to add/edit a variable.
1. View attachment 3657224 (click on the plus icon)

2. View attachment 3657225 (now enter the variable press enter/ on the confirm button)

3. View attachment 3657227 (now click on the DEDICATED SPACE FOR YOU space and click on the variable to toggle it.)
Sorry I have no idea about how any of this works, where would I search to find the variable to add?

If you are able to find it that would be great. I believe the one you mentioned is a different one in Ep1, possibly related to the pics of Lindseys car for her campaign.

The actual variable is during the revamp of Ep2, where you go with Lindsey to buy the pool inflatables for the party. At the shop you get a text from Lauren and have the choice to join her or stay with Lindsey. The text comes after the dialogue:

(and as soon as we're done here, we'll need to carry it to the venue.)
(That'll be fun...)

Lauren texts saying: I'm having Lunch with Riley, come join us! To which you can reply either:
1) I can't. I need to carry a big box to the pool party house :()
2) Sounds great! Where am i going?

If you stay with Lindsey she automotically becomes the model, but if you leave to meet Lauren and Riley you get the following dialogue and choice to make Lauren the model:

Riley: I think Lindsey would be perfect.
Lauren: Yeah, I just remember seeing all those posters of her around campus during her campaign. She's so pretty, and I think she has the right look for the brand.

1) Lindsey should do it
2) Lauren should do it

This then leads to Lauren being the model during the photoshoot. There are two other variables from the same scene which have the following codes:

ep2s33a_lauren_burgers
ep2s33a_naomi_model

The second is the choice to have Naomi do the photoshoot instead of Aubrey, so I imagine it would be very similar to that. I don't know if this is helpful for finding it?

Last edited:

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
With latest mod or without , game crash. In Act 2 v4.0.0 playing with Vincent mod. Any idea why?? diferent mods arent compatible, since im playing with vincent mod. Thanks.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
This mod probably is for ACT 2 v3.0 he need to update it to 5.0.0
What else do you need? Everything is integrated except a proper walkthrough.
I have recently introduced an ai (Name: Aurora) in my LISC Mod. Do you want me to integrate it in it? But its memory consumption is very high.

Last edited:

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
What else do you need? Everything is integrated except a proper walkthrough.
I have recently introduced an ai (I called it Aurora) in my LISC Mod. Do you want me to integrate it in it? But its memory consumption is very high.
i thought its like most of wt, and need to be updated every new version came out

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
i thought its like most of wt, and need to be updated every new version came out
Nah, it's not like your regular wt where the modder has to edit game scripts everytime. This is a whole new approach.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gigss17

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
I have already try it, game crash. Thanks
this might be a bit tricky but I hope you can try it.
create a file myfile.rpy inside the game folder then add this code:
Code:
init python:
    class Vin_Digital_Clock: #Dummy class
        def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
            pass

import renpy.compat.pickle as pickle

class DukeCustomUnpickler(pickle.Unpickler):
        def find_class(self, module, name):
            if name == 'Vin_Digital_Clock':
                return Vin_Digital_Clock  # Return the dummy class
            return super().find_class(module, name)
Then load your game. If the issue still persists then report me/give me your save file.

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Sorry I have no idea about how any of this works, where would I search to find the variable to add?

If you are able to find it that would be great. I believe the one you mentioned is a different one in Ep1, possibly related to the pics of Lindseys car for her campaign.

The actual variable is during the revamp of Ep2, where you go with Lindsey to buy the pool inflatables for the party. At the shop you get a text from Lauren and have the choice to join her or stay with Lindsey. The text comes after the dialogue:

(and as soon as we're done here, we'll need to carry it to the venue.)
(That'll be fun...)

Lauren texts saying: I'm having Lunch with Riley, come join us! To which you can reply either:
1) I can't. I need to carry a big box to the pool party house :()
2) Sounds great! Where am i going?

If you stay with Lindsey she automotically becomes the model, but if you leave to meet Lauren and Riley you get the following dialogue and choice to make Lauren the model:

Riley: I think Lindsey would be perfect.
Lauren: Yeah, I just remember seeing all those posters of her around campus during her campaign. She's so pretty, and I think she has the right look for the brand.

1) Lindsey should do it
2) Lauren should do it

This then leads to Lauren being the model during the photoshoot. There are two other variables from the same scene which have the following codes:

ep2s33a_lauren_burgers
ep2s33a_naomi_model

The second is the choice to have Naomi do the photoshoot instead of Aubrey, so I imagine it would be very similar to that. I don't know if this is helpful for finding it?
Check these variables
vv1.png

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Yes that is definitely the right variable, though turns out even after adding and toggling that variable I still can't get Lauren to agree to the Riley/Lauren threesome, so there must be even more variables affecting that scene.

Like we said, unnecessarily complicated without a complete walkthrough, thanks anyway though.

Reactions: Duke Knox

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
this might be a bit tricky but I hope you can try it.
create a file myfile.rpy inside the game folder then add this code:
Code:
init python:
    class Vin_Digital_Clock: #Dummy class
        def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
            pass

import renpy.compat.pickle as pickle

class DukeCustomUnpickler(pickle.Unpickler):
        def find_class(self, module, name):
            if name == 'Vin_Digital_Clock':
                return Vin_Digital_Clock  # Return the dummy class
            return super().find_class(module, name)
Then load your game. If the issue still persists then report me/give me your save file.
Thanks for your help, but creat a rpy file, is "chinese" to me, i dont know how to do it. GOOD WORK!!!!!

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
will the mod work for all versions? college king 1 and 2
The framework of the mod is designed for the purpose of making it universal. In this mod for college kings 2 I just have to remove the exclusive features of ck2 like reputation and relationship then it'll also work with college kings 1.

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v1/scene43b.rpy", line 236, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Penelope' object has no attribute 'mood'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v1/scene43b.rpyc", line 236, in script
  File "C:\Users\TESTUSER\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\TESTUSER\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\TESTUSER\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/characters/CharacterService_ren.py", line 103, in has_mood

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 5.0.0
Wed May 22 10:23:17 2024
Penelope keeps crashing out in ACT 2 v5. some variables were modified for some characters ig
I saw theres 2a version coming out soon for the mod, thanks & cheers!
Edit: same for Elijah

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v1/scene43b.rpyc", line 236, in script
  File "C:\Users\TESTUSER\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\TESTUSER\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\TESTUSER\Desktop\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/characters/CharacterService_ren.py", line 103, in has_mood

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 5.0.0
Wed May 22 10:23:17 2024
Penelope keeps crashing out in ACT 2 v5. some variables were modified for some characters ig
I saw theres 2a version coming out soon for the mod, thanks & cheers!
Edit: same for Elijah
Did you get the error while editing relationship through the mod? From this bug report I noticed there is no role of the mod in this bug.

But whatever it is I'll update/fix it in 0.2.a mod version if there is any change in relationship operation in the newer version.

Reactions: ayyopayyo

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
Did you get the error while editing relationship through the mod? From this bug report I noticed there is no role of the mod in this bug.

But whatever it is I'll update/fix it in 0.2.a mod version if there is any change in relationship operation in the newer version.
Initially I tried to set everyone possible to Girlfriend status. This lead to mod crashing while trying for penelope and the error did show up with one of the mod files, I will attach it if I find it again.

It still crashes if I set to penelope girlfriend and choose a penelope option
in here: Work with Penelope or Work with Riley; I set penelope as girlfriend (ignored crash) then chose work with penelope which gave this error ig

p.s again just an fyi this is act2 v5, if you want any details ill try to provide

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote