• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Funny how everyone immediately thought about mules. But one problem with that theory is Jill, who has the same abilities to sniff lights but can very much get pregnant. The game either implies or outright tells you she's of demonic descent, which Issyr mentions isn't unheard of but is thought of as largely pointless due to their inability to use lights.

Honestly, though, why not just brown light to change her into someone who can get pregnant? It's sort of hinted at when you help her with her experiments and she sees what you did to Jane and finds out she's pregnant, and she smiles because she thinks it'll work. And I mean, it should, because pregnancies while they're bimbofied carry over when the light wears off, and brown lights can be used to change people into non-humans.

I guess what I'm saying is, we need to go full Zeus mode and make some weird hybrids.
Well, as far as I'm aware mules/ligers and other hybrids can be born fertile, they are simply far less likely to be born fertile, due to the mismatched chromosomes. So It's possible that Jill could have had demon/human half-breed in her ancestry that just so happened to be fertile, or perhaps even was male, and for whatever reason the issues of fertility in demon/human half-breeds is only evident in females.

But I do agree that the answer to all of this should really be new and more creative usage of the lights, which does seem to be the way things are going. It seems like as we get stronger, we keep finding more ways to use the lights, beyond what any of the coven would normally be able to use, and even beyond what Delia would be able to use them to do. So I do hope (and think) that we'll be able to impregnate Chang eventually, through whatever creative light use we need to use to make that happen, as well as any other (seemingly) un-impregnate-able women.

Reactions: Brovalon
Nov 24, 2020
It's Chang that mentions we smell like something un-human, but we ourselves probably aren't a 1/2 demon as I think Issyr confirms in a conversation with her. Delia thinks we might be from another timeline, and Karen thinks we may be Delia's reincarnation (which Delia herself seems skeptical about).

(Also just on the smell thing: I believe Chang says we smell like 'licorice', which is the same thing Jill smells outside the Sorority on the night of the party which makes her vomit. Not sure the implications of this (or if I've misremembered something), but that could be a clue.)

You're right on the logical fallacy, but I also think that in this case the simplest solution is also the most probably correct one in regards to Chang's infertility. Like how mules, a cross between a horse and a donkey, is infertile. Spoilered because technically that is in relation to Chang as a spoiler, not because mules deserve it.
Chang also said, which is what I think is most important is we "smell like everything and nothing". The licorice smell is interesting tho. Like you said Chang mentions it about us, Jill was throwing up over it at the party before/as we arrive and I believe we ourselves smell licorice at some point too. Really I think the only person who knows what/who we are, is Evelyn at this point. Evelyn point blank tells us we're dangerous because how powerful we are and powerful we can become and she thinks we'd kill her if we couldn't control her.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Chang also said, which is what I think is most important is we "smell like everything and nothing". The licorice smell is interesting tho. Like you said Chang mentions it about us, Jill was throwing up over it at the party before/as we arrive and I believe we ourselves smell licorice at some point too. Really I think the only person who knows what/who we are, is Evelyn at this point. Evelyn point blank tells us we're dangerous because how powerful we are and powerful we can become and she thinks we'd kill her if we couldn't control her.
I forget, is the party that Jill is throwing up at the same party that we first meet Val? Because that would definitely add credence to my theory about the licorice smell being related to the black lights, if so, since she's the only other black light user we know of at that point, so Jill could have been smelling it from her as well.

Nov 24, 2020
I forget, is the party that Jill is throwing up at the same party that we first meet Val? Because that would definitely add credence to my theory about the licorice smell being related to the black lights, if so, since she's the only other black light user we know of at that point, so Jill could have been smelling it from her as well.
Yep, it's the same party we first meet Val at. I'm pretty sure Evelyn can use black lights too. Evelyn mentions between us 3 Evelyn, Val and MC, we're probably the only black light experts in the world. Maybe Delia can too, not sure on her tbh.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This would make sense because then Chang would be able to smell the black lights on us as well. This is now my probable theory.

Yep, it's the same party we first meet Val at. I'm pretty sure Evelyn can use black lights too. Evelyn mentions between us 3 Evelyn, Val and MC, we're probably the only black light experts in the world. Maybe Delia can too, not sure on her tbh.
And I think Delia has used the black lights, but Evelyn's comment was more that her, Val, and MC are the only people who can perform the black light / soul magic without a blood sacrifice first. One of the books in the game talks about time travel / assistant experiments, and having to go through sacrifices to continue the experiments I believe.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I just thought of something, what's everyones speculation on Chang? She is the only character who can't be impregnated even with a blue light, Mona was a tough nut to crack but we got there eventually. Chang on the other hand explicitly tells you it won't work when you use the blue light on her... Kind of like Delia huh? Could Chang be a time traveler like Delia or (potentially) the player?

Edit: By the way I'm not including all the side characters who can't be impregnated because there is no blue light option for them yet like Becca (I think that's her name).
It already states her to be half human half demon

Oct 8, 2020
Delia wrote the book on time travel, so some black light usage had to occur. I don't know if she can actually see them, though, or if she just performs the ritual and benefits from the effects.

Oct 8, 2020
There is one with NOT fucking the Mother super during the Titus fight not sure it was done not fuck under pink or yellow lights?
You use a yellow light to follow her to her chambers, choose not to rape her. But this means you miss out on impregnating Brittany in a pink light-fueled orgy, and you might be missing out on making her your girlfriend? I've only every confessed my feelings to Brittany after her pregnancy talk.

Why do I have to choose between not raping a nun and dating my sister!?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes