Nov 24, 2020
A billion permutations. Did you ever try using Ash during the warehouse orgy? Do you think it has any relation to that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chaosslayer Dragoci
I know Patel will agree to a relationship with you after you get her pregnant and gaslight her into thinking you two had consensual sex. Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to get her pregnant without a light. (Blue light to shrink and then drug her, black light to stop time, etc)
Pretty sure you can become lovers with Patel with no lights, if you test her machine (or whatever you wanna call it) with her and cum inside her twice, during the dream.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
so by your knowledge how many characters are we able to make a contract with then via light or blackmail and who are they?
and is it possible to make mrs.maywood live out her so called glory days?
The answer is a whole damn lot of characters. I think I got a contract with everyone I had the opportunity to get one with, but I don't know if I got a contract with everyone possible. Now using the varmod I can check via the phone to see who has what variable, and counting it up:

Counting just through the misc characters it's >30, and because I'm too lazy to totally check every possibility I'm going to say that, as a blanket rule, everyone has at least one way of becoming enslaved... Or otherwise loyal to you. And if they don't? It'll happen in the future.

It's Sally, who talks about a male lightcaster from her past. Think Sally says you look just like him but your eyes are different. It seems like Evelyn knows what or who we are and we have some sort of past with her.
You're totally correct - I'm curious as to this too. I youngified her, and it's clear she used to be a part of the Coven (and I believe the Nunery), but who is this man she remembers? I think the 'wrong timeline' / time travel theory will hold true.

I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual Wellspring confrontation we're heading towards will send us back in time to the old Wellspring - for either a little, or a long time. That said, I think we're wrapping up the game sometime soon, so it may end up being a short time frame / just a montage.

Then again, G28 always pleasantly surprises.

Reactions: Dazed&confused

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
crystal ball that is the same material from the crystal door that holds the demon that you need to find.

Oct 8, 2020
crystal ball that is the same material from the crystal door that holds the demon that you need to find.
Are you maybe playing the beta branch? Because nothing you just said is ringing any bells. Honestly sounds like you're mixing up this game with A Spell For All.

Okay lads, I have finally finished my 'Perfect Playthrough' attempt. Is it perfect? Well, no, but that's the issue with subjective perfection I guess! Anyways, I've got ~2600 saves (which is too many, but it became a personal challenge), and have seen most of the scenes in the game. Whether I will remember all of them if asked is another question, however.

On that note, I've compiled a small document of theories / hints / clues / and otherwise 'secret' information scattered through the game. Some of it is much more obvious than others / is basically shoved in our face, and other bits of information are hidden in dialogue... I didn't quite realize the extent of everything that was forshadowed / hidden in the game - but I should have almost everything I uncovered.

Be warned: it contains spoilers across the entire game. This shouldn't be a surprise, but if you read something you didn't already know and then complain about it... then I'm not really sure what you were expecting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, if it isn't clear, I love the game. Been playing for man, maybe six years now if development has even been going on that long. Regardless, I remember playing since before the Titus hunt was finished. A great game, and I'm looking forward to seeing whose behind amping up Lydia on campus.
There is one glaring flaw in this and your previous posts, and it's that Frank molested Monica. When you first use a brown light on Monica, it changes it so that she's always been a bimbo, essentially changing her past as well. It's why when the main character hears about Frank's infidelities, he refers to it as "this reality" or "this timeline". The same thing happens with Stacy and Brittany, or Rio and Sophia, where the main character comments on how because these characters have always been bimbos in this reality, it causes different behavior in the people around them.

Reactions: Brovalon

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Are you maybe playing the beta branch? Because nothing you just said is ringing any bells. Honestly sounds like you're mixing up this game with A Spell For All.

There is one glaring flaw in this and your previous posts, and it's that Frank molested Monica. When you first use a brown light on Monica, it changes it so that she's always been a bimbo, essentially changing her past as well. It's why when the main character hears about Frank's infidelities, he refers to it as "this reality" or "this timeline". The same thing happens with Stacy and Brittany, or Rio and Sophia, where the main character comments on how because these characters have always been bimbos in this reality, it causes different behavior in the people around them.
And why she's a virgin in this reality

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This... actually makes way more sense! Not to say College Daze can't be dark sometimes, but that always was somewhat unexpected of Monica's past. It makes far more sense that instead we're drawing the bimboified selves of the girls from other realities, and obviously they have their own bimboified pasts.

I'm going to go back and add this to the previous posts and clarify things. It's interesting what other implications this has as well.

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
It makes far more sense that instead we're drawing the bimboified selves of the girls from other realities, and obviously they have their own bimboified pasts.
There is also the the scene when you use the lights to teleport to Emma and get bounced to the wrong reality where you are dead and that version of Kitty sacrifices herself to get you back and you meet your Kitty in some weird in-between realm where you don't even recognize her at first because she isn't bothering to hold the human form you are familiar with. If I remember right you get it when you are doing the Sunday phone call where Emma's husband calls you and you use the black lights to teleport directly to their location instead of just nearby which drops you outside their/your own house.

C10k

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
There is also the the scene when you use the lights to teleport to Emma and get bounced to the wrong reality where you are dead and that version of Kitty sacrifices herself to get you back and you meet your Kitty in some weird in-between realm where you don't even recognize her at first because she isn't bothering to hold the human form you are familiar with. If I remember right you get it when you are doing the Sunday phone call where Emma's husband calls you and you use the black lights to teleport directly to their location instead of just nearby which drops you outside their/your own house.

C10k
Yes! I think that's a fascinating glimpse of the universe at large as well. I actually missed these scenes on my 'perfect' playthrough, however, so I haven't paid them much attention in I guess, my own personal canon? That said I'll try and get them some other time I think.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes