Collection of FNAF-Themed Games on F95

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kotoritheoni

Dec 15, 2021
Alright, since I was quite active in Fap Nights At Frenni's Night Club for some reason?
(This is an Ad to my post there)

I've thought, to gather similar games which do use the Setting around Five Nights at Freddy's, and post them here.
Inspiration of this totally unique idea came mostly from the below posts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I went for my mission through the following tags: Monster Girl, Parody, Furry and also searched the Games Forum for "FNAF"; let me say you something before I list my findings here... I've seen stuff while going through all the pages for the tags, weird stuff, which got only weirder.

Games using the same model group:

Games with no similar models found:
replying to this for later use

Sep 10, 2018
Alright, since I was quite active in Fap Nights At Frenni's Night Club for some reason?

I've thought, to gather similar games which do use the Setting around Five Nights at Freddy's, and post them here.

So, I went for my mission through the following tags: Monster Girl, Parody, Furry and also searched the Games Forum for "FNAF"; let me say you something before I list my findings here... I've seen stuff while going through all the pages for the tags, weird stuff, which got only weirder.

Oh hey, new one dropped! looks interesting, might be in the no similar models category (I think?)

https://f95zone.to/threads/chikas-horny-and-kinky-night-v0-0-1-1-vanny-dev-datz.171026/

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0xanEverage
Sep 10, 2018
I think these two
There's a new FNaF VN on itch
Here are the links

have misunderstood the point of this thread, it's for games that are already listed on the forums. Not for FNAF parodies on other websites, but thanks tho

Last edited:
Reactions: 0xanEverage

Stape06

Oct 2, 2022

Do you know of anyone who can publish this one

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes