2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Weird, this REALLY sounds like the setup for a gender bender or sissification story, yet none of the relevant tags are present. Is that reading off, or has it just not been implemented yet?
Nah, perhaps the overview is a bit confusing; however, it's actually the complete opposite.
The MC will dominate the girls, as far as I know, and your choices will affect the MC personality and the plot.
No sissification here

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CoinOfFate-0.0.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BEZDARCreatorGames

Dec 13, 2023
This is the first time I'm hearing the game, maybe this developer and I were inspired by the same manga. This is my first time developing a game and it's more of a learning project. But I will try to add story lines that are different from the manga and that will have their own ramifications

Reading your comments, I would like to answer any questions you may have.
1. Regarding the translation - it is machine translation, I do not speak English.
2. About the similarity of the game that many refer to. Perhaps we with this author inspired by the same manga, no game plot I did not steal.
3. This is my first project, so it turned out to be very raw, I promise to finalize it in the future.
Thank you all for spending your time on this project. Subscribe, the quality of the product will grow. Thank you:3

Will there be incest?
There will be the possibility of sex, your boss's daughter. If you make the right choices, of course.)

What are the planned/future tags?
Corruption\ Group sex\ Harem\ Masturbation\ Sleep Sex\ Urination\ Rape.

It would be nice to know if it's going to be a harem game. In addition to whether blackmail and prostitution can be avoided
Yes there will definitely be a harem in this game. Prostitution can be avoided, when choosing a prostitute there was a choice to press the home button. Blackmail can't be avoided, unfortunately, it's the basis of the plot.

MC - has doubts about kissing a prostitute

that same MC- fucks her without condom and creampies her
Yeah, it's not about diseases or anything. A lot of men are disgusted by kissing women who have sucked other men's dicks.)

Planned tags?
Answered below, but that's not all

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If he fucks the boss and her daughter together and let them/force them to kiss and or do other things, then yes, its an incest. Not his, but theirs, still an incest.
You do realize, that people mostly asked about incest, because they want to see the MC getting involved with his own family, right?
Because there are others who dont care?
And here we have the classical: why add it into a game, that will have harem content? Harem players want to avoid such LIs like the plague.

Sure, there are always exceptions to both cases, but the amount of players to accept it, is getting smaller.

BEZDARCreatorGames

Dec 13, 2023
You do realize, that people mostly asked about incest, because they want to see the MC getting involved with his own family, right?

And here we have the classical: why add it into a game, that will have harem content? Harem players want to avoid such LIs like the plague.

Sure, there are always exceptions to both cases, but the amount of players to accept it, is getting smaller.
Judging by the comments people really like incest. I hadn't thought of introducing the main character's family before. But now it looks like it will be necessary, besides there are all the possibilities for this. I'll think about it again, of course.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Judging by the comments people really like incest. I hadn't thought of introducing the main character's family before. But now it looks like it will be necessary, besides there are all the possibilities for this. I'll think about it again, of course.
As long as there's still solo romance paths, that'll be great. I'll be doin a full on harem save and some solos. Can't wait to start takin all the girls away from they're current losers... I mean lovers. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Reactions: BEZDARCreatorGames

BEZDARCreatorGames

Dec 13, 2023
And did anyone notice that in the main menu, there is an opportunity to click on the character and read his characteristics?) Or did I try for nothing?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
And did anyone notice that in the main menu, there is an opportunity to click on the character and read his characteristics?) Or did I try for nothing?
I will now. lol I haven't started the game yet. Was still workin.

Edit:
Still downloadin. My net is slow today. Grrr

BEZDARCreatorGames

Dec 13, 2023
I will now. lol I haven't started the game yet. Was still workin.

Edit:
Still downloadin. My net is slow today. Grrr
Don't inflate expectations, the game is very raw, apparently I rushed its release. This is my first game being developed in my spare time, xd.
I'll be glad for constructive criticism. More to come, thanks for playing it.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Don't inflate expectations, the game is very raw, apparently I rushed its release. This is my first game being developed in my spare time, xd.
I'll be glad for constructive criticism. More to come, thanks for playing it.
Nice job. When you add other girls, will they be added to that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes