mattius77

May 16, 2017
The grinding in this game is maddening. Every version I've played since the Susan path was introduced poops out with lunchtime BJs; I can't figure out what to do to progress any further. I can have sex with Megan pretty much on demand, but I don't know how to fully corrupt Susan. I'm sure it's something super simple that I'm just not figuring out, but it greatly dampens fappy time.

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
i have already 664-affection, lewwdness-611,beside the groping and kissing nothing new has happened can u help me ho wo progress more?

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
I can't seem to advance in this game. I got to:
Kiss and Grope
Bathe by Megan
Megan Sits on my Lap during TV time
Sleep pills and favors from mall
As well as alone TV time grope

What do I do? My stats are in the 600s
im stuck here too. can somebody hepl plz?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i have played this game 3 months ago, i think? but i am gonna play this after atleast 3 or 5 months. and hope i cant mess it up, when i play again. and hope there, will be walktrough.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question, just curious:

Megan stats: 1423 affection, 100 lust & 11029 lewdness
Susan corruption: 2480

I'm already doing threesome with them, so I assume I've done a lot of the content of the game, BUT there's something that drives me crazy:
  • Is there any continuation to the massage scene in the afternoon? Nothing ever happens after massaging her shoulders :_(
  • Why the taste and strip favor do not "evolve"? I mean, by now Megan has sucked his dick like 100 times, and drinked a galon of his cum, doesn't she really knows what's happeining during the taste favor? And also, she's fucking him with her mother... really she's still shy during strip favor?
That's all.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Please, when and how can we call Susan? Thank you.
Susan's event starts on its own once you reach some level, you don't have to do anything to start it. Once it does, it will explain itself how to do to call her, but you can't until it starts.

Megan's levels where like 850 affection and 2000 lewdness or something like that when it started for me.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Quick question, just curious:

Megan stats: 1423 affection, 100 lust & 11029 lewdness
Susan corruption: 2480

I'm already doing threesome with them, so I assume I've done a lot of the content of the game, BUT there's something that drives me crazy:
  • Is there any continuation to the massage scene in the afternoon? Nothing ever happens after massaging her shoulders :_(
  • Why the taste and strip favor do not "evolve"? I mean, by now Megan has sucked his dick like 100 times, and drinked a galon of his cum, doesn't she really knows what's happeining during the taste favor? And also, she's fucking him with her mother... really she's still shy during strip favor?
That's all.
I agree with both of those points. The massage event seems ripe for a thumb in her bum kind of thing, and the other two favors should have some sort of new content. Although. honestly, once you start banging her I don't really get why those two favors even really exist in the story any longer.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the creator plans on making this suggestion from Calvin happen before the last update of the game is released?

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 12.50.09 am.png Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 12.50.21 am.png

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Jesus fucking tits....................................... no matter what I do, I cannot get events to trigger. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but once I progress to repeatable sex with Megan and lunchtime beejays from Susan, that's the end of the content for me. I've got Megan's stats all up in the several 1000s and Susan's corruption is 200. But I never see any option to get midnight blowies from Megan, or any other sexytime stuff, and I never see any sort of prompt to get Susan into the shower at lunch to move that story along, and I only ever get the prompt to spike her breakfast if I cheat my save. I've no idea what the heck to do.

*smashes face on keyboard*

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Jesus fucking tits....................................... no matter what I do, I cannot get events to trigger. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but once I progress to repeatable sex with Megan and lunchtime beejays from Susan, that's the end of the content for me. I've got Megan's stats all up in the several 1000s and Susan's corruption is 200. But I never see any option to get midnight blowies from Megan, or any other sexytime stuff, and I never see any sort of prompt to get Susan into the shower at lunch to move that story along, and I only ever get the prompt to spike her breakfast if I cheat my save. I've no idea what the heck to do.

*smashes face on keyboard*
First, your corruption levels aren't as high as you may think; in my game, Megan corruption is over the 12.000, and Megan's over 3.000

Second, during anytime click in your bed... you'll find a lot of new options there. Once you unlock all the options, during night-time, while Megan is sitting on her bed, you'll get the options you desire.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Current vars for Corruption are 3000+, Lewdness and Affection are both 5000+, but I have other playthrough saves where each is higher. When it gets to midnight, the only option I ever get when I click on Cal's bed is to sleep.

Does anyone know what the var "don't use retard" controls? It's at -440 in my save, and I have no idea what it does.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
One thing, I'm using older json files that mod the menu and add cheats to increase/decrease vars and add money and such. Does that interrupt the progression of the game? Maybe I'll just try a 'clean' game and see if I can finally make stuff work. haha

EDIT: Yeah, I think that might have something to do it. I'm playing a 'clean' install without the cheat menu, and midnight events have triggered on the first try. I'm good, yo.

Sep 29, 2017
could someone please make a mod which when you reach day 116 or something like that give you the ability to make it 10 days earlier in case you think you missed something. just a thought i had in the middle of the night if i could code id do it but i suck at it and I'm lazy as fuck.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I got everything sorted, yay me.

One note: In the initial threesome in the bathroom, when Cal cums outside as Megan straddles his face, it looks like his dick is attached backwards. That's was a little disturbing. lol

So, if one were so inclined to fiddle around with the dialogue in the game to make for a more personalized experience, how would one endeavor to do so? Which files contain that text?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
could someone please make a mod which when you reach day 116 or something like that give you the ability to make it 10 days earlier in case you think you missed something. just a thought i had in the middle of the night if i could code id do it but i suck at it and I'm lazy as fuck.
It would also be useful if the mod that created the cheat menu were updated to this version of the game, or the game changed to effectively eliminate Lust as a variable. Now that things are essentially finished, it's a toil having to exit the game and edit Lust back up to 100 when Megan cums. I understand not allowing it during play, but once you've reached the end state and are purely a resident of Fap City USA it would be nice to not have to do stuff to rebuild her desire. I mean, the goal is to make Meg your slave, and you've done that. "Not in the mood" should no longer be a factor, imo.

Also, it would be fun if, whatever end path you take, your girl(s) became proactive. Maybe they sneak into the shower with Cal unprompted from time to time. Maybe they show up at his bedside already naked and horned up. Maybe they decide they'd like to put on a show for Cal. Maybe they decide to cuck Kevin. Perhaps 'all inputs', as they say, should become available, with all that entails. Toys. Maybe they indulge in a little BDSM.

I dunno, just spitballing a bit. Now that I've figured out what I was doing wrong all these months I kinda enjoy the possibilities here. haha

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes