AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
do the grinding calling her to bed when shes 100% lust couple of times, do the regular bath with mary and try to talk to her sitting at her bed at night. this will trigger, when you talk to her, shes gonna wanna have sex with a condom in your bed, and next have bath with megan, fuck her without a condom and get pregnant ;)
JUST DO IT LOL :ROFLMAO:

Dpepe

Sep 24, 2018
I have problems, I can not save the game. Does anyone know how I can solve this? (sorry for my bad English)

Dpepe

Sep 24, 2018
cant save? thats new lol :ROFLMAO:

tried esc or right mouse button and save??? :ROFLMAO:
I know it's weird but it really does not let me save, and really if it were as wrong as pressing the right button I would not ask for help, important fact this also happens to me in several games that work with this engine

Hanna2081989

Jun 26, 2018
Well, just do events everywhere and every time and don't skip anything.
That way affection, lewdness and lust will skyrocket.

Every time a new event plays, do them multiple times and in all locations possible.
Do all the favors multiple times and in all the places.
With Megan i had sex for the first time around 40 days and pregnant around day 45.
And just do the same with Susan... repeat all the event a couple times and she was pregnant(for me) after the 6th time having sex.

Threesome events started around day 90 and worked no problem.
I stopped playing because i did not want to experience the endings before the game is completed ;).

But if you follow the tips on this thread and in the change-log.... Everything is very simple..
Hi
Thanks a lot i will do as you say but i have one last question when ever i open the PC in Megan room i find all the stuff (condoms, sleeping bills, water proof mini-cam & the aphrodisiac) but not the anal vibrator or the egg is it not available any more in the new updates of the game & what about the anal sex with Megan & one of the player say that he do all event with her including the anal.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
If I remember correctly I think you need to wait till day 60? Then you will overhear something about a James and you can go from there
Hmm, I'm at about day 95 and I have yet to hear anything about James. Maybe I'm not doing the right action to trigger it? Ideas?

Pandagrass

May 17, 2018
For those of you who are tired of the brother being very suspicious of you but not of his wife, I come bearing a gift! I made a mod that reduces ALL suspicion gain to 1. That's it. That's all it does. Reduces all suspicion gain to 1. So you can still get kicked out. That's if you try hard to get kicked out. Check out the OP!
Does it work on Android?

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble getting Susan to trigger? I've seen her in the shower once but thats about it. I really dont want to restart this game man...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Pandagrass Not sure if the game is unpacked or not on android. It's usually in the "internal storage" possibly in dcim or data folder???
If you can find where the game is installed or extracted to, check for the .json files in a www/data/ folder in the game directory. If you can see that, you can try replacing the 2 .json files. But before you do anything, back the files up.

Reactions: Pandagrass
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes