FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Ok so my stats without cheating are affection 811 lust 100 and lewdness 1066 right now all I can do with megan is taste testing strip i can call her over to my bed and kiss her grope her give her oral i can ask her to let me masterbate to her give me handjob or use tits and i can ask for goodnight kiss how do i unlock more of scenes? also how do i start blackmail sister in law
Blackmail sister in law by using the computer to watch the hidden camera in the bathroom. I think it worked for me to view the camera first thing in the morning.

alibek

Feb 17, 2018
Can somebody help me? I got over 1200 lewdness 1400 affection and all i can do is call over(groping kissing), bathing with towel,showercam scenes(touching herself, masturabting) how can o get new scenes??

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if there is some cheat mod? For raise money or eliminate suspicius?
I remember i see something like that, but on first page i do not see any mod for cheat.
Anticipate thankses.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Look 3 posts above yours for a suspicious and pregnancy workaround.

For money, using a save editor is the easiest way.
Thanks but i am not good changing variable thing. I remember that someone post a mod more than a few months ago.
In fact, I have the mod save on pc, but I do not know if it still works with the current version. I would not like to damage something i do not know. I just remember that the mod give us a menu in game where we ca raise money, lower suspicion and some other thing. Whitout close the game and use an rpg save editor. Was much more easy and fast.

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Mega links are unusable for me.

A shame as I am hoping the bugfixed version would fix the constant crashing.

jepoysurio

Jul 27, 2017
Will there be more functions like sex with Megan at the kitchen or at the living room? Or entering the bath while Megan/Susan is in the shower? Expecting for more updates. Thanks!

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Honestly, when so many of the sex acts give like 40, 55 or 75 suspicion and there is no way either to raise your suspicion cap or lower the suspicion gain (I've could find)... Well it's honestly too much of a grind. It's a shame since I like the concept and the art is also quite nice, but the fact I either constantly have to go spend 2-3 ingame days doing the same damn chores or exit and modify my save every 1-2 minutes just don't make it worth it for me. There is a difference between a slow build up and grinding in my opinion.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
What is the "thigh job progression event"? I'm sitting at the update v0.73 content, have my affection and lewdness above 1100, have seen various blowjobs in Megan's room, on my bed and in the bathroom. So the next step for me should be the Night TV event, but before that I need this TJ progression event? Where is it, what do I have to do? I drugged her to have the TJ in the morning, I repeated it, still nothing. I searched the thread but found no further explanation.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Fellow gentlemen, can anyone of you help me? My game loads just fine, displays the graphics just fine, works just fine and I can get all the way to the end.

But I cannot save, at all.

I can open the screen, and display an emtpy series of save locations, but I cannot SAVE the game. Clicking it with the mouse or pressing the Z key both do nothing, and certainly don't leave me with a working save game. Since getting to the end of the game take a not inconsciderable amount of time, i'd really appreciate any help you guys could give me.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes