Others Coffee Story Extra [v231112v2] [unnie]

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Zig1Ke

Jul 1, 2019
I can't figure out what to write, in the field. I've tried everything and nothing works.
changed: It was necessary from the moment with the magic circle, to write "flashlight"

Last edited:

varden13

Mar 13, 2023
Still wanna know if there is a way to make the game window bigger
What I did was the following:

In settings change screen resolution so the game window takes up all of the screen, then revert the resolution to your original settings

This worked for me, may or may not work for everyone, there could be other better solutions as well...

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
damn.. makes me miss the demo!
very nice, wish there were more choice making with different consequences in this one, still very nice! good luck on the next releases!

YellowAAV

Nov 20, 2023
Apologies if this comes off as rude but approximately when can we expect the next update? I am filled dying for more.

Reactions: ajb619

minecraftplayboy265

Sep 20, 2021
To progress through the story, talking to the others helps move the story along; if you are stuck at the question part, type 'flashlight' to receive the UV flashlight and the batteries are in the bag after receiving the gum and talking to Kari again, Balloon popping part just needs the bubblegum
"uv" also works

Reactions: YellowAAV

Slavik1992

Mar 2, 2020
Есть ли здесь кто говорит по русский? Подскажите какое слово нужно ввести когда Kari сидит на кровати, на втором этаже?

Reactions: YellowAAV

Fox1950

Feb 11, 2024
guys, help me solve the problem, I took all the files from the date using the program (UndertaleModTool) and everything is ok with my laptop, but I get this error

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes