Samjaza

Jun 10, 2017
Windows 11 seems to say, that this file is not okay and will harm my system. Beeing a bit sceptical. (Windows Defender SmartScreen)
Smartscreen says that to all executable files it hasn't seen before.
----
Game bugged out and sent me to the story extra board game room,
Saved and now i can load back into it but doesn't seem finished, so il wait until its finished.
It was v3 though.

Last edited:

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
How many times have I tried to play this game, but I have never seen this slime and plant monster. Do they even exist? if there is, how to find them or get to them and on what version? Maybe someone asked me this question, but I didn’t see it, so please answer. View attachment 3611050
Yea, I'm really curious too. If possible I also want all of the monsters' locations and some guide on how to fully feminization

TheRichPeppe

Sep 6, 2023
Somehow at the night, when i tried to make save, the game instead of just saving, teleported me to the lab (it even saved outfit) without any cutscene and heroes, and there finally i got a lockpick (When i was here for the first time, there wasnt any lockpick, which i believe breaking a proper walkthrough of dream) and thats a solving softlock of this dream. Where you need to get a lockpick in first room and then with this lockpick open a opposite room, to get a wrench with saw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, this game seems like have a sort of cheat protection? I Muiltiplied amount of lockpicks with CE, and it took all of them anyway. Should just drop rest of them next time.

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
My god I totally forgot how tedious this game is after entering a new dream...Lost all the crucial things needed to enter rooms bruh or I just being suck at this game and don't know what should I do first

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
Does the story end just before the sleepover? As far as I can tell the sleepover doesn't happen and nothing else really happens at that point. The story is much more interesting than the familiar lab and RNG-hell mansion IMO.
The store seems to be broken too.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Somehow at the night, when i tried to make save, the game instead of just saving, teleported me to the lab (it even saved outfit) without any cutscene and heroes, and there finally i got a lockpick (When i was here for the first time, there wasnt any lockpick, which i believe breaking a proper walkthrough of dream) and thats a solving softlock of this dream. Where you need to get a lockpick in first room and then with this lockpick open a opposite room, to get a wrench with saw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, this game seems like have a sort of cheat protection? I Muiltiplied amount of lockpicks with CE, and it took all of them anyway. Should just drop rest of them next time.
No errors here. Losing all stamina at night/evening is equivalent to going to bed. A manual save uses 10 stamina and advances period by 1 phase. So if you have exactly 10 stamina left and save at dusk, you will immediately get transferred to a dream.
The lockpick doesn't appear on the first time visiting the area for narrative reasons.
Cheat protection? That's funny. I simply code things differently.

Fascinating game.

I did encounter pair of bugs while exploring the game on the v7.

- Menu to purchase items in market at street corner is invisible.
- Character reverts back to their original form in the mansion.
Had it happen twice at the room with 2nd floor key. Both hair and clothing.
- Havent played long enough to know all the ins and outs, but i had the laboratory that i messed up and ended up loading.
Instead of ending back in the lab, game made me start in mansion instead. Is this intentional as it is random, or is it a bug that it skipped the lab?
Fixed menus.
Second one might be intentional. Not sure what happened to you.
It randomly select between lab and mansion

Hey Unnie, great game with an interesting concept and really nice animations.
Keep up the good work!

While playing just found two bugs in 20240505v6:
- the wardrobe undress option for one freezes the game (undress all seems fine),
could this be a problem with the placement of worn clothes that you take from the storage?
- the pose button shows only the first pose and freezes the game/character then,
you can open and close the inventory but that's it - this wasn't bugged in v2
Fixed pose issue.
Struggling to recreate the freeze. Will likely take a while to discover, unless someone can take a screenshot.

Does the story end just before the sleepover? As far as I can tell the sleepover doesn't happen and nothing else really happens at that point. The story is much more interesting than the familiar lab and RNG-hell mansion IMO.
The store seems to be broken too.
You can still have more freeform dialog with Kari and Yuri after, but you have to wait for the weekend to end. I'm fairly certain the sleepover event day ends on an in game Friday.

I've only updated the MEGA folder. Also haven't playetested the fixes outside of debugging. Sorry, don't have time today.

crazylox

Feb 7, 2018
1715091628855.png
now its not possible to shop at all :)
(this error pop-up when trying to enteract with any shopping stalls)

googlerella

Nov 10, 2017
Hello again and thank you for addressing these reports.

The street corner shop unfortunately now fully crashes the game. Added the crash error

As for the revert i can see now it is time limited change. I was bit confused when i had the looks and clothes of Lady jessica and suddenly got reverted by taking the detour to her room to grab the 2nd floor key.
I quess it is intended then as timed mechanic? added 2nd and 3rd image to somewhat showcase it

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hello again and thank you for addressing these reports.

The street corner shop unfortunately now fully crashes the game. Added the crash error

As for the revert i can see now it is time limited change. I was bit confused when i had the looks and clothes of Lady jessica and suddenly got reverted by taking the detour to her room to grab the 2nd floor key.
I quess it is intended then as timed mechanic? added 2nd and 3rd image to somewhat showcase it
View attachment 3612064
now its not possible to shop at all :)
(this error pop-up when trying to enteract with any shopping stalls)
Pretty sure it's fixed this time. Same as before, only MEGA updated.

Transformation caused by the red ghost is temporary and resets after ~2 minutes I think?

googlerella

Nov 10, 2017
crashes came with version 8 to clarify.
Version9 indeed works!
Also thank you for the confirmation about the transformation

sp33der7

May 12, 2017
i cant play the new version at all, not doing anything , when im in the first house i cant go upstairs it says Delivery , i tried everything

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
bug report
unniex the second day, after I got transformed into a girl by the pink goo, I shower, get dressed eat, then when I try to pet the cat the ame crashes. sorry if I do not have a screenshot, I'll try to reproduce if I get the chance

Jun 27, 2017
really hard to progress i dont know what to do ...
managed to break the game multiple ways doh

was in the lab moved to the top left and used the elevator to get into the manson
first time entry managed to move around the top to get into the main hall where the blond girl waited for me to call me upstairs i was upstairs xD come from the 2 floor... also items where full didnt get a key

well this game still needs some more work sound would be reall nice too

paradoxedll7

Jul 6, 2022
love the game and consept but a walk through would be amazing for this. i cant ever find all the scenes you have in the game. and i really hate that. cant even get pregnant and thats the main reason i downloaded it.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
why is it M2F transform?

as far as I recall you had either option or MC was female
Coffee story you can turn into a girl.

Though no one really reacts and the game pretty much ends after that happens so you might want to wait longer before playing.

Rowyin

Jul 8, 2020
Ok Unnie, i got a screenshot of the error i get when i try and overwrite the sleeping outfit for another outfit.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes