VN Unity Completed Coercion of a Devoted Wife ~A Married Woman's Womb Filled to Pregnancy [Final] [Click anime INT'L]

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Victor376678

Jul 12, 2018
The first NTR game where I honestly feel more sorry for the guy doing the NTR-ing

Ending was pretty :( and yeah the sudden change at the end is basically a jumpscare... there was also that one scene where her eyes lingered longer than the rest when it was fading out, that shit was haunting

Kinda wish they gave him some kind of happy ending tho =/

Reactions: Kingsname6809

Marphey

May 13, 2019
To recap the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who writes this shit? The game is about fucking someone's wife and at the end you still feel like you've been cucked.
That's because she is a psychopath that manipulate you into raping her and impregnating her because she get's off watcing her husband taking of somone elses baby thinking it's his.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Fantastic Animation! Wish there were more positions, But for a small game its good. Hope the developer makes more

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
lmao I love this thread.

After having raped and broken a poor woman now we're supposed to be sad because she went bonkers?

What did you expect to happen? "I love you, my rapist~~"? You thought she would go back to normal like nothing happened, all's good and dandy?

It's a goddamn shame the pieces of shit in these kind of games never get their comeuppance, damnit.

Reactions: DevPrime99
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes