VN Ren'Py Completed Coercion [Final] [Getaphix Stories]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

friar787

Dec 27, 2016
Seems odd that you have to start a new play through every time you want to see a specific scene, or am I being an idiot again and missing something completely obvious?

Afnos

Jun 8, 2017
There is only one coffee scene, if you already have that there is nothing more to do. You can call her later if you had sex with her the first time, but nothing comes of it.
ok , thanks i thought she has 2 scenes

Fflewt

Jul 9, 2017
I've managed to slog my way through all but one of the paths. For the life of me I can't figure out the last one, which I am assuming to be the Bailey path. If anyone has had more luck could you please post, much appreciated.

wyskas

Jun 7, 2017
I've managed to slog my way through all but one of the paths. For the life of me I can't figure out the last one, which I am assuming to be the Bailey path. If anyone has had more luck could you please post, much appreciated.
after Cindy scene in college
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: weedy446

Fflewt

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks, I had done that, but missed an earlier conversation toggle that changes that outcome between Bailey and Jasmine. You put me back on the right path.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I'm missing two scenes, the one to the right of Summer and the one between Coffee and Diamond. One has to be the girl in town. Anybody knows how to get those?

melkh

Jul 9, 2017
I'm missing two scenes, the one to the right of Summer and the one between Coffee and Diamond. One has to be the girl in town. Anybody knows how to get those?
I'm missing the first of summer and the one between Coffee and Diamond.
For the 2nd of summer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
A shame the game go to a game over after one track is "ended", this even when they are others tracks ongoing.

Just hope it will be changed later on :x

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Replay, starting from base, each time ?
Given the amount of save available, its not even possible to create an exploration/forks save structure :/

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes