DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Screenshot_22.png

Overview:
In the wake of his home planet, Neonine's, catastrophic destruction, a freshly graduated interstellar fleet captain finds himself at the helm of a damaged spaceship. Alongside his skilled and loyal crew, including his girlfriend Naomi, a navigation expert, and friends Ethan, a starship mechanic, Lizbeth, a spaceship security agent, and Alice, a spaceship scientist, they must navigate the vast unknown reaches of space. Now, they must travel to the stars and distant galaxies to survive and uncover the secrets behind the destruction of their home world and everything that comes with it.

Amidst the danger and chaos, the interplay of romance and friendship becomes a vital source of strength. As personal relationships evolve, choices made throughout the journey can lead to passion, heartache, and growth.

Create bonds with your friends and crew, meet new and interesting characters while traveling to distant and distant worlds each one with its unique setting and vibe, and become the captain of your destiny.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-05
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: Lazy Gem -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

1704419252308.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Maybe give NTR a try Dev!
I doubt he'll add it to what seems to be a vanilla Harem. He should be more specific with the "lots of fetishes" in the developer notes though because that can make or break it for some people. In fact from my POV this could be bad thing if the "lots of" fetishes are just one off events

Edit: Oh this is the "trinity fate" guy who seemingly abandoned his other games? I guess maybe he'd be open to it but if I were him I'd tell people whether it's in or out early on because this is definitely something that could divide people. Also the latest post is him asking his patreons whether he should redo the project because most of them seem to prefer a fantasy setting. This reeks of a dev with very few patreons desperately trying to appeal to the few that he has. Maybe he should actually release more than one update for a game so non-patron fans can actually trust he's going to work on something and not just abandon it trying to find out what's most profitable project he can work on.

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I doubt he'll add it to what seems to be a vanilla Harem. He should be more specific with the "lots of fetishes" in the developer notes though because that can make or break it for some people. In fact from my POV this could be bad thing if the "lots of" fetishes are just one off events

Edit: Oh this is the "trinity fate" guy who seemingly abandoned his other games? I guess maybe he'd be open to it but if I were him I'd tell people whether it's in or out early on because this is definitely something that could divide people. Also the latest post is him asking his patreons whether he should redo the project because most of them seem to prefer a fantasy setting. This reeks of a dev with very few patreons desperately trying to appeal to the few that he has. Maybe he should actually release more than one update for a game so non-patron fans can actually trust he's going to work on something and not just abandon it trying to find out what's most profitable project he can work on.
Thanks for the warning very few good sci-fi out there but than he is planning to dump it already. I'll wait to see if any updates come out before I check it than.

Reactions: QuestionTime

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020

he didnt just leave it was left due to the 3 other members of the team leaving and he didnt wanna continue it on alone as well as legal issuses and problems read the goddamn patron post and annoucment before saying that hes doing this project alone now

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
he didnt just leave it was left due to the 3 other members of the team leaving and he didnt wanna continue it on alone as well as legal issuses and problems read the goddamn patron post and annoucment before saying that hes doing this project alone now
Almost nobody is gonna read that post and that still doesn't explain why he left his previous TWO projects instead of just the most recent one. Sounds like a commitment issue and lack of vision. Your post also doesn't acknowledge the fact he's thinking of redoing the game entirely to be fantasy instead of sticking with his vision. This is still not a good look by any means even knowing his team left.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm not sure who convinced him that he can't use the character models from that game but it was one hell of a con job. Can't sue someone for using character models you don't own and you don't own any character's you create using Illusion assets. Not sure who owns them now that Illusion folded but it's sure as heck not his former team.
Maybe he'd have run into legal issues if he used the old script or name. Maybe he would've if he used the exact same scenario. He wouldn't have from using the models.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Has this game already been abandoned like the other two projects? Patreon page is gone and the Itch.io lists some other game as in development with this game not even listed.

Reactions: Lerd0