• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
"3 save slots instead of just 1. " That's absurd. Why just 3 and not 20, 30, 50?
thanks for that i wont play it after heard there only 3 save slots my rpgm games all have 20 save slots

i wait for few more updates maybe 20 save games slots or even 50 sounds real good

since its completed i dont think we get anything more in game thats it b im out not interested in game with 3 saves slots

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Depends whom your asking, as far as i'm concerned; It is. (also, this has clearly been stated by the Poster, are you trying to force him into playing the Gay Part?)
Nope but it sure would be nice if full meant full. Not full except for the bit that you don't personally want to see.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
Nope but it sure would be nice if full meant full. Not full except for the bit that you don't personally want to see.
You could just ask for a Diego Save, would carry less Blame, thus be less Offensive. (remind you: the Description left no Doubt)

Edit: "don't personally want to" i have no Gay issues whatsoever, personally i'm just not interested.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Full Save (without diego)

Just extract it and put it into the folder where the .exe is.
You need to finish one playthough. After that you can use the save
Cool but you dont need to finish one playthrough, the file works after putting it in the folder

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
- Complete or not complete. This game is complete, there will be no more content. Though the devs will add a few more "dialogue skins" as they already did with Andrea, Lucy and now Nadia. With each "dialogue skin" there also will be a short new animation presenting the skin. That's it. No more content storywise.

- Save slots. Having three save slots is not much, but it's enough. As someone said before you basically only have to use one or two save slots to get all possible playthroughs/endings. And the devs won't be adding more save slots.

- Sex scene endings. Endings rate from "POOR" to "FLAWLESS", which however have no consequences ingame. Most characters have different renders for different results, but that's it.

- Andro-Doll X content. There will be no content for Andro-Doll X in this game. But the devs are already working on two more games and Andro-Doll X will be featured in the next game, but it probably won't be published before 2021.

- Walkthrough. There's an official guide for this game, which is working for the current version. And because this game is complete, it'll work for all future updates, too. Check the "Read Me" folder in the main game directory. It's also attached to the OP.

- Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked. Again: this will just unlock the gallery, this is NOT a save game. //EDIT: You'll find the most recent file here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merari and Dybbuk

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
You could just ask for a Diego Save, would carry less Blame, thus be less Offensive. (remind you: the Description left no Doubt)

Edit: "don't personally want to" i have no Gay issues whatsoever, personally i'm just not interested.
So sorry I offended you, muffin.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I'd followed this for a bit for the renders but then the game experience just killed it for me.
If I wanted to try it again now that it's 'finished' (again), I need to download the main download, then the 5x extra cg downloads, then the lab love download, to get everything? Do I have that right?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes