Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
Thx for the walkthrough !

I'm at the ending minigame with the girl in the tube and i have no clue how to solve it. I think i pressed buttons for like 10 minutes without anything happening. How do you finish that one ?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
How can i start the game in a window mode?
in the folder with the .exe file there should be a file called "config.ini".

Right click on it and open it with the editor. Then just switch the"no" in "FULLSCREEN = no" to "yes" so it should look like this "FULLSCREEN = yes" .Save it and then you are good to go

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
I got a question, these are all Daz models right? Are they customs or stock? I'm looking for Andrea and Rita's model if anybody knows where to find em?

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
I still can't finish the game, the minigame with pressing buttons to rescue the lady in her tank seems to always fail even if I never miss one.

Any help ?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I still can't finish the game, the minigame with pressing buttons to rescue the lady in her tank seems to always fail even if I never miss one.

Any help ?
Maybe its a bug or you are pushing the wrong buttons.
Are you pushing the buttons on the right side? If yes maybe restart the game and start from the begining agin

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
COCKWORK INDUSTRIES: FULL BLOOM IS HERE!
The Cockwork Industries greenhouse is open! Meet its smoking-hot resident and discover what remains hidden out of sight. The first DLC for is now available!

HIGHLIGHTS
New love interest – Elena.
New location – Greenhouse.
6 new masturbation scenes (1 for each girl) unlocked through Elena’s reputation side quest.
Reworked reward system – the rewards are now permanently unlockable and viewable from the game menu (opening an online link to view each entry is no longer required).
Note: due to the large number of changes, save files from previous versions of the game will not work with the Full Bloom version (build 2.0 and up).

Updated guide is in the .zip file

@monroe update pls

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP. If anyone finds any new tags for this game, please @ me so I can update them.

Here's a list of valid tags for f95zone.

I appreciate the help!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" due to the large number of changes, save files from previous versions of the game will not work with the Full Bloom version ""

GG. nuff say.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Nice looking renders. It's a shame there is no way to customise the MC appearance, so I'm not gonna play that.
I'm confused ... you played Melody, Milfy City, Lancaster Boarding House, Acting Lessons, Being a DIK, The DeLuca Family, Depraved Awakening and many more without being able to alter the appearance of the respective MC but you won't play this game?

Besides, games where you are able to customize the MC are outliers. I mean, are there even such games nowadays? None come to mind besides the old Chaotic games and even he refrains from it now since it's just not worth the hassle.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ex LoP devs? I hope it's from the ones responsible for their older games. If so, this is going to be wholesome.

pupeq9140

Apr 26, 2019
Some one please tell mee step by step how to unlock sex scenes with Kyoko.

I ve stuck on day 2. No one want talk with me anymore. No "next chapper" option on bed.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes