り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
45685.jpg

Overview:
Your name is JR(or you could use your own name) and you're the sharpest P.I. this side of Florida. An unexpected call from Faythe, an old flame and school buddy, sends you to Cobra Island off the Florida Keys. Her friends have been disappearing left and right and strange things have been occurring there as well. Rescue Faythe's friends and they'll reward you...very well. Find out who this Kaiser character is and restore Cobra to its formal tranquil pleasure resort it's known for.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 1992-09-01
Developer: INOS
Publisher: Megatech Software -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOS emulator is required to run this game. Pls refer to installation for more info.
DOWNLOAD
DOS: - - -

1834535-cobra-mission-dos-title-screen.png 102825.jpg 12210568-cobra-mission-dos-youll-be-able-to-meet-and-seduce-several-women.png 12210577-cobra-mission-dos-youll-be-able-to-collect-some-erotic-magazine-.png 102831.jpg 102830.jpg 102829.jpg 102826.jpg 9063985-cobra-mission-dos-on-a-date-with-steffie-and-oh-you-figure-this-.png

Last edited:

jaxsonhewette

Jun 14, 2017
WOW! Never thought I would see this game again. If only this is a remake then it would be absolutely perfect. Still, thank you for posting this.

Hirosuki

Mar 17, 2019
Completed this game and I still have a guide and some notes lying around if anyone is interested. It's a pretty good game, a little grindy at times but fairly solid.
Love the old skool games coming back around.

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Well I'll be damned. I asked, and I received. Y'all are doing the Lord's work bringing DOS H-games back

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Whoa. This was the very first naughty game I have ever seen in my life. Probably the distant historical reason I ended up in here. . .

DubbleU

Aug 2, 2023
I remember playing whatever I could get my hands on in the late 90's early 2000's this being one of them. Battle System was different for this and Knights of Xentar/Dragon Knight 3(the JP releases).

It would only make sense for Mad Paradox to show up, as well(granted it was already uploaded here). One of those obscure classic Adult JRPG's for DOS that was actually translated to English. Tough game requiring a bit of patience and grind, with that awesome Genesis Phantasy Star era Music.

*quick edit* for some reason my first paragraph wasn't showing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephanie98