MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I was never quoted the password. I look at all responses to my comments. And I was referring to all the post on this page alone. At 100 post a page and 18 pages I think the math is pretty simple. Yet I haven't seen it.
It's beyond me why you insist on reading 1800 posts, when there is less than 100 posts since the release with the changed password. The way you read, I doubt you will see the password if it's highlighted in a message where you are quoted.

And no. I'm not going help lazy people like you, when the password can easily be found with a little effort. It took me 2 min. to find it.

Reactions: Enot1964

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86 I was playing a little more, and noticed a few minor things you might want to change.
  • You can't talk to Mina on weekends, and thereby not using the cheat functions at weekends.
  • The requirements for the special events in the bar is novice level 1-3. Shouldn't that be barmaid level 1-3? The same goes for other of the "old" special events in other rooms.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 I was playing a little more, and noticed a few minor things you might want to change.
  • You can't talk to Mina on weekends, and thereby not using the cheat functions at weekends.
  • The requirements for the special events in the bar is novice level 1-3. Shouldn't that be barmaid level 1-3? The same goes for other of the "old" special events in other rooms.
  • I'll be replacing Mina's cheat screen with a more robust one in the Journal, so it's no biggie.
  • Nah, some events will still be novice appropriate, but the subsequent events will likely require a job to unlock

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes