Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
AODdLO.png

Overview:
Guide the fate of the village as a hero who can travel back in time, deep in the Middle Ages.
Defend the village against the attacks of orcs from the depths of the dark forests and save it from destruction.
Face recurring attacks every ten days and improve your defense strategies by strengthening your village.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: Evelai -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15 Free
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ajNR5K.png uaSxaY.gif RmlHea.png gXTIc_.png xNHypw.gif ogJVdb.png qRZadn.png M+j7PX.png 6Fa6BH.png pUQMe9.png t7nNFF.png

Shad0w4000

Apr 29, 2018
Great premise, love these type of games. Definitely trying this now Im interested to see how the game develops further

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CloverRise-0.15Free
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Looks interesting, will keep an eye out on more development to play it, but keep up the good work, the art looks nice and the management thing seems interesting.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1713836130974.png
..wats the relation with ur other clover game?
...thx for the share....good luck.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: evelai

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I have no idea what's going on in this game, I'm talking to Peter and he's asking about things that never happened in Clover Revenge. I've played Clover Revenge to the end of version 3 where you are poisoned by the wine from your brother. But in this game it starts somewhere well past that part apparently. Is there some other game or download tied into this series that I'm missing?

evelai

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
I have no idea what's going on in this game, I'm talking to Peter and he's asking about things that never happened in Clover Revenge. I've played Clover Revenge to the end of version 3 where you are poisoned by the wine from your brother. But in this game it starts somewhere well past that part apparently. Is there some other game or download tied into this series that I'm missing?
Dude, no... Clover Revenge is the first game where we see the bad future that Peter was talking about and we go back to the past one last time to fix it. The game had 6 different endings and all endings gave you little spoilers that you could use in the second season Clover Rise. In one of the endings you hand Miliyra over to the Kingdom of Rotwall. Then you go to the hall to talk to your brother and find out who poisoned you. The choices you make throughout the game lead you to one of these endings. Your choices are unlocked based on your respect and charisma value. I didn't want the choices you made in the first game to go to waste, so at the beginning of the second season I've included a series of conversations with Peter to find out what choices you made. In short, the choices you make in Revenge will affect the progression of Rise. I hope I have explained it well. :coffee:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

is it nessecary to play clover revenge before you start this game or can it be played solitary?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Dude, no... Clover Revenge is the first game where we see the bad future that Peter was talking about and we go back to the past one last time to fix it. The game had 6 different endings and all endings gave you little spoilers that you could use in the second season Clover Rise. In one of the endings you hand Miliyra over to the Kingdom of Rotwall. Then you go to the hall to talk to your brother and find out who poisoned you. The choices you make throughout the game lead you to one of these endings. Your choices are unlocked based on your respect and charisma value. I didn't want the choices you made in the first game to go to waste, so at the beginning of the second season I've included a series of conversations with Peter to find out what choices you made. In short, the choices you make in Revenge will affect the progression of Rise. I hope I have explained it well. :coffee:
So is Revenge completed then? Sounds like we should play that one first.

evelai

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
hi

is it nessecary to play clover revenge before you start this game or can it be played solitary?
To be honest, you don't have to play. Your decisions in the future are a bit unpredictable. But I think you can reach the good ending you want with a few tries.

Reactions: djustmie

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Hey, wanted to say I played Rise, went to play Revenge to understand what's going on, then decided for 6.5 bucks it's a deal and bought both. Story is pretty good, I hope full versions will have more content!