• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
So I know people has mentioned deleting the non English files and I know the two folders count but I'm curious if you can delete the video files sitting outside of the EN folder as well?

Screenshot 2023-09-14 153242.png

Additionally I have yet to see if anything is running but my pc didn't flag any files from what I can see.

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
So I know people has mentioned deleting the non English files and I know the two folders count but I'm curious if you can delete the video files sitting outside of the EN folder as well?

View attachment 2930039

Additionally I have yet to see if anything is running but my pc didn't flag any files from what I can see.
You can, but I dont suggest doing so, those are the original Japanese files.

Reactions: VoidWalkerZ

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Best route in my opinion:
1. Hekiru and Hikaru (the twins)
2. Anzu (Blond little sister)
3. Anri (Black hair little sister)
4. Tsubame (Pink hair girl)
5. Izumi (Orange hair girl)

Sep 29, 2017
NekoNyan does have an update for this game on their site. Check the update patches tab for Clover Days 1.01.

Whether or not it fixes the constant crashing I haven't had a chance to check yet.

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to play this vn using kirikiroid2 emu ? Because there's a patch for clover days and clover d plus but i still can't open the game

Florsh

Jan 4, 2024
Just got the game running and everything works fine except for menu navigation, opening the backlog locks you into scrolling up, trying to get to the sound settings just forces you back into the game settings. It also flickers between the save and load menu. Downloaded from Gofile as i haven't figured out how to torrent yet. Any fix?

Found out the issue, it continuously thinks that PageDown (or Up) is being pressed so to fix I'm assuming you have to go into the preferences.hjson file and input some string of code to prevent the game from detecting the PageKeys, will mess around and try to stop it

Last edited:

Daermon420

Sep 5, 2020
Just got the game running and everything works fine except for menu navigation, opening the backlog locks you into scrolling up, trying to get to the sound settings just forces you back into the game settings. It also flickers between the save and load menu. Downloaded from Gofile as i haven't figured out how to torrent yet. Any fix?

Found out the issue, it continuously thinks that PageDown (or Up) is being pressed so to fix I'm assuming you have to go into the preferences.hjson file and input some string of code to prevent the game from detecting the PageKeys, will mess around and try to stop it
Had the same problem. Turned out it was my Dualsense controller I usually always leave plugged in. Unplugging the controller fixed the issue.

Reactions: Florsh

Florsh

Jan 4, 2024
Had the same problem. Turned out it was my Dualsense controller I usually always leave plugged in. Unplugging the controller fixed the issue.
Holy shit you might actually be the hero we've all been waiting for, just uninstalled to buy it instead. You'll be remembered

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes